Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:27 AM

Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? (16737 Views)

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / How My Husband Left Me After My Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers... / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Fredrika(f): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2008
Hi!

My husband left me and my heart is broken. He said he does not love me, but I just can’t believe it. He left about month ago, and I’m trying to accept what happened and get over but it is just not helping. We are still seeing each other often because we have children, and that is making the whole case more difficult. His mother and siblings were very angry with him in the first place, but then he told them lies, that everything is my fault, and that he is still going to go back to us. But he told me he does not love me anymore. Now I don’t know what to believe.

He has been having depression for a long time, because of financial problems. He is trying to start up a business but is not working out and that’s why we have been struggling with money for a long time. But I just don’t care about staff like that. I’m not greedy. Now he has lost all his happiness. He is very sad man and says he can’t offer me a relationship. He asks me to move on and find another man who would love me properly.

At the time we were living together we were mostly arguing. Arguing because money seems to be the most important thing for him, more important than his family or health. Now he is about to loose both of them. And we were arguing because he is so stressed that everything makes him angry and to shout at me.

I have been trying to take care of him, because I’m the only one he has (He lives very far from his family). And I love him, and I don’t want another man. But he tries his best to hurt me. He tries to push me away as much as he can. I still keep on calling him every day, asking him how he’s doing and etc.

What would you do in my position? Would you forget him and move on? Or would you try to take care of him while he doesn’t want it, but obviously needs it, hoping that one day he will be happy again and you could try to get back together?

And what can I do to make him think good about me? At the moment he seems to hate me, but I think he has no reason. He thinks I hate him too and is not true, but what can I do to make him realize that?
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Reverend(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2008
Time to get on with your life. You will never be able to trust him again and the relationship is bound to fail.

It is not a nice thing to hear, but it is the reality of the situation.

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Easybaby(f): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2008
Follow your heartbeats,it works sad angry
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by FunkyBudha: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2008
Easybaby, thats the most meaningful comment i have seen in this commonplace,
Fredrika, have you ever heard the saying like: ', if its yours then its yours. Even if it went around the world, its gonna come back to you, ' Why worry about him that can easily find his way around? You should concentrate on your kids and train them to be great kids. You worry like his a baby. Yes i know you love him so much and i feel your pain on loosing what you really love. Thing is, you most priortize at this point. I pray you both get back together and live happily ever after. Peace
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by almondjoy(f): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2008
Fredrika:

Hi!

My husband left me and my heart is broken. He said he does not love me, but I just can’t believe it. He left about month ago, and I’m trying to accept what happened and get over but it is just not helping. We are still seeing each other often because we have children, and that is making the whole case more difficult. His mother and siblings were very angry with him in the first place, but then he told them lies, that everything is my fault, and that he is still going to go back to us. But he told me he does not love me anymore. Now I don’t know what to believe.

He has been having depression for a long time, because of financial problems. He is trying to start up a business but is not working out and that’s why we have been struggling with money for a long time. But I just don’t care about staff like that. I’m not greedy. Now he has lost all his happiness. He is very sad man and says he can’t offer me a relationship. He asks me to move on and find another man who would love me properly.

At the time we were living together we were mostly arguing. Arguing because money seems to be the most important thing for him, more important than his family or health. Now he is about to loose both of them. And we were arguing because he is so stressed that everything makes him angry and to shout at me.

I have been trying to take care of him, because I’m the only one he has (He lives very far from his family). And I love him, and I don’t want another man. But he tries his best to hurt me. He tries to push me away as much as he can. I still keep on calling him every day, asking him how he’s doing and etc.

What would you do in my position? Would you forget him and move on? Or would you try to take care of him while he doesn’t want it, but obviously needs it, hoping that one day he will be happy again and you could try to get back together?

And what can I do to make him think good about me? At the moment he seems to hate me, but I think he has no reason. He thinks I hate him too and is not true, but what can I do to make him realize that?

The only way you can get him back is to go back to school and get a job.   People can advise you follow your heart and fast and pray all you want.  You have to have something to work with if you are serious about getting your husband back.  You have to retrace your steps ma dear.  Your current plan is not working and you stand the risk of losing him for good.  Men love a dependent woman as long as the woman is not a "burden" to them.  You are only making it easy for this man to abondon his responsiblities to you and the children. . . . . . . .by hovering around him.   When someone is stressed, the best thing is to give them space not choke them.   This man has enough problems as it is.  You need to leave him alone to catch his breath--check up on him from a distance only--even if you have joint custody of the children.  You need to keep your emotions in check for now.  He does not want any of them.

You did not mention anything about what you are contributing to the home besides being a "beaver cleaver" of a housewife. Why did you leave that part out? undecided

He probably sees you as a liability for allowing him to carry on all the family responsiblities while you become an excellent back scratcher and housemaid.  You think is easy for one person to continously carry the load of a household without help and not come down with depression when things are not going smoothly? You are lucky he has not collapsed from high blood pressure or stroke. I say you are very lucky. That might just happen real soon and your real problems will start. You better chill while this man is still alive.

Unfortunately some things fail to count when the husband is down on his back and has run out of luck.  Let this be a lesson to you and the rest who are in the same boat of "I am a full time housewife mentality"--assuming that you are.  

Sure marriages do break up even with both spouses working.  Since you did not mention that you are contributing financially to the upkeep of the house, I[b] can only assume that was why you left that part out. [/b]  While others may lose their husbands and families, and still have a job to help ease the pain, you are about to lose it all

No job, no education, no family, no husband and no peace--assuming--only because you did not tell us about all that.  You will definitely lose it all.  I doubt if you were employed, you will be feeling as bad as you are feeling now.  You will not even have the time to be chasing him around.  You would definitely be keeping busy so he can realize what he lost by your resilience and sense of responsiblity.

As for now, all you can do is irritate the living hell out of him, while he looks for a "Sugar Moma" to ease his financial sorrows. And you will keep irritating him because you will come across as "needy" and being a "burden"!  Love is definitely out the window now and you are now down to what really matters. A partnership from all angles, never mind all that head of the household crap.

Correct me if I am wrong?  You are a full time housewife with no job? Right?

It takes two to make a head of a household honey. Never mind what men want to tell you.  In this day and age, one person can NEVER DO IT ALL! Both of you bred those children--so you alone do not take that as being credit as "your job"!  Go get a real one and help your husband.

My warmest sympathies and Goodluck! kiss

See?  I can never find maself is such a position!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by opokonwa(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2008
@poster
Pray and seek for ways to make yourself happy.
It's hard to keep loving someone who does not love back.
It's equally harder to walk away (easier said than done embarassed)
Pray and seek for ways to make yourself happy.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2008
I may appear old fashioned, but i still beleive marraige is for better for worst and its for the strong. You seem to love your husband so much, This is the "For Worst " period. You have to be strong and fight for your marraige, fight doe not mean physical attack, it means you have to be emotionally strong. Your husband is going through a rough patch, he feels naked and vulnerable not being able to be a man and cater for his family, its going to be a difficult period, no doubt but tough people survive tough times weaK people chicken out . What your husband is going through now can be likened to a woman who has lost both her breast to breast cancer, she has a feeling of loss of feminty and will feel unattractive and un wanted by her spouse even if he tris to make her feel its ok. You man feels as if he has lost his maleneness and even if you are nice to him, its something he will need to sort out himself.
If you want to keep your marriage be patient, and strong, soon things will sort themselves out.
Good Luck

5 Likes

Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Fredrika(f): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2008
@Aisha2, as many people have said, you seem to be very intelligent person!

@Almondjoy, about our situation, I'm studying full time in the university. (I marry and had children when I was young so I really didn't have time to do it earlier. Now my youngest one is above 1 year, so I feel more comfortable to leave them to a child minder and go to school.) I’m very ambitious, never thought of spending my life as a housewife. That just doesn’t suit for me.

I told my husband that I would like to work part-time maybe on weekends, but he has to support me and stay with the children when I'm out at work. (We live far from our families and friends, so there isn't any other person to do that). He could still be doing his business on week-days, to see if he can make it profitable. But he said no, he does not want to me to work, because he wants to spend all his time for his business and he does not want to compromise.

Anyway, I’m able to provide necessary maintenance for myself and our children. I have never asked him money before. He just has to take care of himself and provide for his parents who are old now. But he feels he is not earning enough. His family back home keeps pressuring him to send them money. He also feels bad because he has not gained anything “big” in his life (That’s how he feels, didn’t say is true).

Every time he is in good mood, he says he loves me. But if he gets angry of a little thing, he will say he hates me. That confuses me and makes it difficult for me to believe it.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2008
Fredrika, as earlier said, most men measure their maleneness in their ability to take care of their family and achieve "big" things for themselves. Probably sees some of his friends, mates and even his juniors reaching greater heights than he has reached, It is a phase and a process in his life he will have to deal with himself, Not many women can handle this and no one will blame you if you cant but if you want to keep your marriage its time to let him be and sort himself out. You need patience, lots of it and dont try to mother him or show so much care and concern, he already feels like a weakling and doing that will make him feel worse.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Pennywise(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2008
@fredericka
What a situation you got yourself in to girl. That is for a husband to say you can go on and let some other guy look after you and his own children.

You should have seen the signs before marriage. They are always there if you had cared to look. These guys are usually pampered and spoilt growing up. They whine and whine and they sulk (unnecessarily). Everybody owe them something but they have no duty to anyone. Dont get me wrong. These same guys don't mind selling the family's most prized asset or borrow money to give you a treat so they can get in between your legs. They just want to get laid. Sooner than later this is the end result. It is for this reason it just might help to listen to a senior (not more than 20% in-put because they sometimes have undisclosed, irrelevant reasons which don't help matters) when choosing a partner in a marriage.

Well all that is passed. What you must do now is rehabilitate yourself. Almondjoy suggests self empowerment through education to which I agree.You have to face the world. Once you get the certificate with a bit of luck and a little make-up, provided you chose your parents well you will see how rapidly doors will open for you while husband becomes somebody else's burden.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by amsky(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ poster

Please i think you should give your hubby some space. Just let him be for a short while,he may come round sooner than you expect. I think i know what this feels like. Study hard, finish your schooling and get yourself a job please. Most people do not know it,but ''jobless'' women are a bit of a ''burden'' to their husband's eventhough he may not say it. It only takes time and all his feelings and frustration boils up like a volcano. Most often than not a man who sees his wife as a liability reacts funny sometimes. Please, give him sometime.
How come you do not ask him for money My dear, i work full time and my husband foots bill and pays the kids bills too!!!!! So your not asking him for money does not make issues lighter.

Let him know that you do not really mind if he is not able to do 'big' things,ride big cars and all that.

Do not just throw in the towel my dear. I know it seems like it's the only way out,but just give him some time.
All the best. kiss
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by almondjoy(f): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2008
Fredrika:

@Aisha2, as many people have said, you seem to be very intelligent person!

@Almondjoy, about our situation, I'm studying full time in the university. (I marry and had children when I was young so I really didn't have time to do it earlier. Now my youngest one is above 1 year, so I feel more comfortable to leave them to a child minder and go to school.) I’m very ambitious, never thought of spending my life as a housewife. That just doesn’t suit for me.

I told my husband that I would like to work part-time maybe on weekends, but he has to support me and stay with the children when I'm out at work. (We live far from our families and friends, so there isn't any other person to do that). He could still be doing his business on week-days, to see if he can make it profitable. But he said no, he does not want to me to work, because he wants to spend all his time for his business and he does not want to compromise.

Anyway, I’m able to provide necessary maintenance for myself and our children. I have never asked him money before. He just has to take care of himself and provide for his parents who are old now. But he feels he is not earning enough. His family back home keeps pressuring him to send them money. He also feels bad because he has not gained anything “big” in his life (That’s how he feels, didn’t say is true).

Every time he is in good mood, he says he loves me. But if he gets angry of a little thing, he will say he hates me. That confuses me and makes it difficult for me to believe it.

Then I think your case is even worse than I suspected. Since you have your own independence of some kind.  It just means the man is going through mid-age or mid-life crises. You guys have some major issues so all I can say is give him time to come around.  Let him miss you a little.  I think he is frustrated right now with all the responsibilities on his shoulders.  Every marriage dislays "I love You" symptoms while in a good mood and otherwise when in a bad mood.  That is very normal.

Too bad you guys could not plan your lives better.  Only a man that has taken care of his family will take care of extended family members. Was he trying to show off or what?  Apparently, your husband has not learned to prioritize or learn to cut his coat according to his cloth.

I just hope he does not come down with some kind of cardiac problems with all this stress.  Let him be for now and concentrate on you and your kids for now.  Let him go through the motions.  If he comes back fine. If not, fine too.  Life goes on--for you and the kids with or without him. kiss  I think you need to start thinking of you and your kids before both of you come down with heart failure and render your children orphans.   Right now I really am not bothered about you or your husband.  If you guys could not make things work--too bad!  That is your business frankly.  People who cannot plan together have no business being together--a collective waste of bloody time at the children's expense.

My main concern is that the kids do not suffer from your lack of prioritization.  Please get back to work and make sure you can provide just more than the "bare necessities" for you and your kids.  You have your job cut out for you ma dear. While you are hoping that this your husband comes back to roost--please pretend you are a single parent and get the job done.  You might never get any help from him.  Someone has to be there for these children while you and your husband play cat and mouse romance.   Like I said, I am not concerned about either of you.  You guys should not fail your kids even if you decide to fail yourselves.  That is your business like I said.

Get to work lady! kiss
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by creamdream: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2008
pity, the solution is prayer,
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Nautillus(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2008
Pennywise:

@fredericka
What a situation you got yourself in to girl. That is for a husband to say you can go on and let some other guy look after you and his own children.

You should have seen the signs before marriage. They are always there if you had cared to look. These guys are usually pampered and spoilt growing up. They whine and whine and they sulk (unnecessarily). Everybody owe them something but they have no duty to anyone. Dont get me wrong. These same guys don't mind selling the family's most prized asset or borrow money to give you a treat so they can get in between your legs. They just want to get laid.

SO NOT TRUE. A man feeling inadequate has nothing to do with his upbringing. and besides, how would she have seen any of dat?? they most probrobably didnt grow up together.

I think you should be strong for him now. . . . .he will come around. Just be strong.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by almondjoy(f): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2008
Yeah, yeah, yeah.  Be strong for him.  Famous selfish words! Like only the man's sanity is important in this case.

Who is to be strong for her? undecided  She has to carry all these burdens to show she is a good, christain, sacrificial wife and lose her life in the process abi? undecided Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  I dey laff! grin The man fit no come back after all that wahala sef!

@poster
You are joking with your life.  It is better that this marriage has only one casualty than two.  You better take care of yourself for your children.  If you die today, this man marries another without even mourning you to save his arse.  If he dies today, you are own your own--don't expect any man to look in your direction except by the special Grace of the "God of Impossiblities".  Either way, he may come out a winner on all grounds. One desparate woman will buy him and put him in her house with all your kids as housemaids and drivers!

You the loser. I say go and take care of yourself before you lose your life and manufacture an emergency step mother for your children! kiss

1 Like

Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by adeboo(f): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2008
Am sorry about that cause am sure its not the easiest thing in the world to deal with.

I think what he is trying to do is push u away so that u will probably leave him and go with someone else.
All u can do now is just be there for him - make him know that u are there for him and just pray for him too. He also needs to realise that u didnt make those kids on ur own, and he just needs to suck up what he is going through now for them.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by almondjoy(f): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2008
She should be there for her kids who are probably suffering from all this drama.  The man is an adult and cannot be forced to assume his responsiblities if he does not want to.  Let her concentrate on herself and her kids before she drops dead with hypertension.

Who loses? undecided

@poster
Please take care of yourself and kids.  Dog when don lost no dey hear im owner whistle.  If he can find his way back home fine, if not under bridge full Ikorodu road.  His choice, not yours.  Think of your kids abeg! Don't let them suffer for the mistakes you guys are making. They deserve a bright future having dimmed yours--don't plunge them into dysfunction chasing after some frustrated, lost man. He will come around if it is meant to be. Think of your kids I say.

Goodluck! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by banni: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2008
This one is hard and heartbreaking.
You are a good woman who really loves him for him and is not bothered much that he has no money or anything.This makes you a very prized gem to keep.
And the reason he moved out and asked you to get on with your life is he is depressed and feels he is not worthy of you.
Try and talk to the family again and see if this can be resolved.
Both of you seems like good people and this is just a sad sad thing to happen cry
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Pennywise(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2008
Nautillus:

SO NOT TRUE. A man feeling inadequate has nothing to do with his upbringing. and besides, how would she have seen any of that?? they most probrobably didnt grow up together.

I think you should be strong for him now. . . . .he will come around. Just be strong.
You sound like a Nigerian lawyer trying hard to make a case when e don get as e be. They will usually take bits of statement out of context in an attempt to get the judge confused. Guess who gets confused in the end.

Feeling inadequate and trying to do something about it is one thing. But feeling inadequate and running away from obligations has one name. It is called irresponsibility. Secondly, If you can't conceptualize the kind of childhood a prospective spouse had but you can do same for most of the important public figures you know, then there is a real problem.

Now if this poster is able to turn her life and circumstance around and Mr Low-self esteem comes, things might be ok for a while. Then he is going to become envious and abusive. This guy should remain locked out. I will give the same advise to my sister or my daughter as the case may be.

1 Like

Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2008
DOnt go. Marraige's for better for worse. He's passing tru a difficult time now. Just keep on praying. Things'll work out.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by amsky(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2008
HIs Grace.Why are you saying she should cut off her husband's pingolo? eh? Is that how you will advice your wife to cut yours if yawa bursts?

Please,the ''prayer'' thing is getting too much. Yes she should pray,but my dear you cannot just pray and sit there waiting for him to decide on the fate of you and your kids.

The show must go on dearie. Give him some space. If after that there is no change,pls get on with your life.Take good care of your children. Like Almondjoy said, Dog wey don loss no dey hear im master whistle.

I wish you all the best. kiss
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by RDynamite(f): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2008
Pennywise:

You sound like a Nigerian lawyer trying hard to make a case when e don get as e be. They will usually take bits of statement out of context in an attempt to get the judge confused. Guess who gets confused in the end.

"grin"

OP, why does your husband say he "hates" you? There's more to this part of the story.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Dreloaded(f): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2008
I agree with AJ definitely. But the thing is how is she gonna take care of the kids and also do full time work, hopefully she'll find someone who can help out

*sighs* This is why people should be educated before running to get married and have children.

Now if this poster is able to turn her life and circumstance around and Mr Low-self esteem comes, things might be ok for a while. Then he is going to become envious and abusive. This guy should remain locked out.

You are right as this is highl;y possible. Let's just hope he doesnt end up being ungrateful but actually ASHAMED of his actions instead.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Pennywise(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2008
R-Dynamite:

"grin"

OP.
What is that? Out of point? I don't recall any one appointing you thread police.

PS. Or more likely, opening poster. Above retracted.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by RDynamite(f): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2008
Pennywise:

PS. Or more likely, opening poster. Above retracted.

Original poster.
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by uspry1(f): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2008
@Fredrika

Don't worry about your husband walked out you. Give him time. Set your highly priority on the following things you should do:

1) forgeting about going full-time school you currently study. Either changing part-time student or place them on hold as academic leave temporarily.

2) taking care of your children and yourself to get start full-time housewife until you find someone help you out.

3) if your husband come back, don't talk back or nagging, just listen what your husband say to make things work out with him for your marriage and children's sake.

4) if he is not come back, you have prepare the worse to think about how can you take care of children and yourself financially and responsibly?
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 28, 2008
The man is depressed,people.
Depression is becoming as common as the common cold
@ poster,encourage him to see a shrink.
He 'll most likely be placed on some antidepressants that'll help stabilize him.
and perhaps you may get the man you married back.
There's no shame in being treated for a known illness.
I hope things improve for you guys.
Most men can't handle failure especially financial failure .
is he Igbo?
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Pennywise(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2008
nwando:

The man is depressed,people.
Depression is becoming as common as the common cold
@ poster,encourage him to see a shrink.
He 'll most likely be placed on some antidepressants that'll help stabilize him.
and perhaps you may get the man you married back.
There's no shame in being treated for a known illness.
I hope things improve for you guys.
Most men can't handle failure especially financial failure .
is he Igbo?

Here is someone who knows just how far. Men of certain tribes are by far most likely to play a Mr Fredericka and vote with their feet during low moments while those of other tribes will bring in a young village belle to ride it out. In either case self empowerment remains the best option not 'have you seen my husband'?
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by almondjoy(f): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2008
Pennywise:

Here is someone who knows just how far. Men of certain tribes are by far most likely to play a Mr Fredericka and vote with their feet during low moments while those of other tribes will bring in a young village belle to ride it out. In either case self empowerment remains the best option not 'have you seen my husband'?

Thank you very much! kiss Now that's what I'm talking about!.

D-reloaded:

I agree with AJ definitely. But the thing is how is she going to take care of the kids and also do full time work, hopefully she'll find someone who can help out

*sighs* This is why people should be educated before running to get married and have children.

You are right as this is highl;y possible. Let's just hope he doesnt end up being ungrateful but actually ASHAMED of his actions instead.

Signatory! Yeah! The kind of education that comes with economic productivity! kiss

Notorized! kiss
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by talk2sulta: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2008
@poster
my heart goes out to you sad.am not married yet but I can understand what you are going through.because am still single,I think I lack the requisite experience to advice you,but since he is not talking about divorce yet,dont think of it.just give him some time,develop yourself by getting financially empowered and I believe sooner than later,you will become the beautiful bride youve once been.YOU GO DEY DO SHAKARA FOR AM SEF.most importantly ,pray hard.

I hope to get your testimony soon.

1 Like

Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by Pennywise(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2008
talk2sulta:

@poster
my heart goes out to you sad.am not married yet but I can understand what you are going through.because am still single,
Is not being married some new kind of virtue in an adult male of marriageable age?
Re: Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? by talk2sulta: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2008
Pennywise:

Is not being married some new kind of virtue in an adult male of marriageable age?

its not a virtue.but marriage certainly isnt a neccessity.must I jump into marriage for marriage sake.moreso when Ive not found mrs right.abeg I don't want 2 f**k with the wrong nigga just because I want to get married at all cost.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

During Sex Which Is Correct To Do (pix) / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: / I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.