Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( (6495 Views)

4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2013
Poliz: @fem30, come u no fit control ur prick? Any where d tin carry u, u just d follow de go. Edioooooooooote na ye u com be. Try seattle down nd marry na tree areas go ponder ur wife too. Ur case self u go de town but still de go enter ur house hammer ur wife nah. E go sweete dt time past. Edioooooooooote. Al d girl wey de no do u na to follow marie waman. Okey o!!!
Bros small small Na. It is well.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2013
careytommy: OP, if you are looking for sound advice here, i'm afraid you wont get any.
i think you deserve all insults that've been hurled on you and more!
Uncle small small o o embarassed
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by snthesis(m): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
prepare ur Will
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
Mistake some people call it,can you trip and fall into a VAginaif you can,then that's wat I call mistake.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
Forget whether ur wife will cheat on you or not,cos she will.You better start warming up to the idea "Mr I wanna date single girls but can stop falling into married Vjayjays".
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
Who dey hide posts?bring am out joor!!!!
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2013
byvan: Forget whether ur wife will cheat on you or not,cos she will. You better start warming up to the idea "Mr I wanna date single girls but can stop falling into married Vjayjays".
Haba! Sister, you should have at the least prayed for me Na. sad . I reject it in Jesus' name amen!
byvan: Mistake some people call it,can you trip and fall into a VAginaif you can,then that's wat I call mistake.
I see your point.
byvan: Who dey hide posts?bring am out joor!!!!
I have no idea but they have been unhidden as far as I can see.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2013
snthesis: prepare ur Will
Why u dey join those wey dey threaten with death Na. The best response to u is quoted thus:
favinvest: Am nt in support; if u like matured babes with kids while nt go for divorces or single mothers?

And I hate when people try to scare others with 6th below because of sex.

The politicians and the bank MDs bleeps both married and single daily yet dey don't die... Poor man's mind set.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by drnoel: 9:20am On Jan 11, 2013
U are one of those that read ur bible upside down. U are nyashing women legally wedded infront of God and man and u come here to tell us u dont was to commit adultery but fornication. What of the 9th commandment "thou shalt not covert thy neighbours wife".
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2013
drnoel: U are one of those that read ur bible upside down. U are nyashing women legally wedded infront of God and man and u come here to tell us u dont was to commit adultery but fornication. What of the 9th commandment "thou shalt not covert thy neighbours wife".
I didn't say I didn't want to commit adultery but fornication. What I said was that I didn't plan to add adultery to my sins. If may ask where do you draw the line between coveting a good thing and desiring a good thing?
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by cleric(m): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2013
You need to listen to anointed messages on holiness from spirit filled ministers of God like pastor Kumuyi,Dr Olukoya and Pastor Adeboye (dunno if he still preaches holiness and humility though cry ). Repent of your sins, ask God to have mercy on you so as to avert any evil consequences of Ur deeds then go for deliverance at the MFM prayer city at km 10 Lagos Ibadan express way. You can contact me for further details.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
grin
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 15, 2013
byvan: grin
why you dey laff me na?
cry
cleric: You need to listen to anointed messages on holiness from spirit filled ministers of God like pastor Kumuyi,Dr Olukoya and Pastor Adeboye (dunno if he still preaches holiness and humility though cry ). Repent f your sins, ask God to have mercy on you so as to avert any evil consequences of Urartians deeds then go for deliverance at the MFM prayer city at km 10 Lagos Ibadan express way. You can contact me for further details.
God bless you.
Thanks. So i am a deliverance case?
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Agrika: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2013
Of all places na nairaland u come 4 advice, sorry na ur 2nd name

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Andybaby: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2013
welcome to the ministry of married women affairs
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2013
Agrika: Of all places na nairaland u come 4 advice, sorry na ur 2nd name
you have a gud point
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2013
Andy-baby:
welcome to the ministry of married women affairs
I guess you are in my former shoes.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2013
Well, this is my 4th week of no strafing and growing in The Lord. I pray The Lord Jesus continues to renew my mind in Jesus' name Amen!
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Alonga: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
Repent,remenber whatever a man sow he will surely reap,if u go out with people wives d same will also apply to u.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ femi30--- stop castigating dis guy. He really need our help b/4 its too late. My brother, what u need is Jesus Christ. The facts u realized dat what ure doin is bad and a pityful sin & shows u still av a pint of conscience in u.
I experienced d same ordeal and am still regretin it though av ask God for forgiveness. THE BEST POSSIBLE SOLUTION IS TO CONFRONT THEM AND TELL THEM DAT IT HAS TO STOP BETTER STILL START IDNORING THEIR CALLS AND THEY WILL SURELY
LEAVE U ALONE. HENCEFORTH, STOP GETTING TOO CLOSE TO MARRIED
GOD HELP U. ALWAYS REMEMBER D LAW OF KARMA.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
You are toying with your life mate. I know I will not hesitate to murder anyone who messes around with my wife. You have been warned.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by ladysmart: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
favinvest: Am nt in support; if u like matured babes with kids while nt go for divorces or single mothers?

And I hate when people try to scare others with 6th below because of sex.

The politicians and the bank MDs bleeps both married and single daily yet dey don't die... Poor man's mind set.

But o boy stop fucking other people's wives
wat wil it profit those politicians and bank MDs wen they loose their soul at last. Go have close enquiries about their lives all u will find out is very unhappy people. Plz dont use sons of satan to equate anytin here. Sweet life is only found in Christ not in bed with 'other' people's wives @ poster plz give ur life sincerely to Christ now that its not yet late

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
Alonga: Repent,remenber whatever a man sow he will surely reap,if u go out with people wives d same will also apply to u.
I have repented and Jesus paid the price.
Leranzo: @ femi30--- stop castigating dis guy. He really need our help b/4 its too late. My brother, what u need is Jesus Christ. The facts u realized dat what ure doin is bad and a pityful sin & shows u still av a pint of conscience in u.
I experienced d same ordeal and am still regretin it though av ask God for forgiveness. THE BEST POSSIBLE SOLUTION IS TO CONFRONT THEM AND TELL THEM DAT IT HAS TO STOP BETTER STILL START IDNORING THEIR CALLS AND THEY WILL SURELY
LEAVE U ALONE. HENCEFORTH, STOP GETTING TOO CLOSE TO MARRIED
GOD HELP U. ALWAYS REMEMBER D LAW OF KARMA.

Tanx for ur advice but Jesus paid for my karma. wink
Morayo747: You are toying with your life mate. I know I will not hesitate to murder anyone who messes around with my wife. You have been warned.
Lol, I feel u man.
ladysmart: wat wil it profit those politicians and bank MDs wen they loose their soul at last. Go have close enquiries about their lives all u will find out is very unhappy people. Plz dont use sons of satan to equate anytin here. Sweet life is only found in Christ not in bed with 'other' people's wives @ poster plz give ur life sincerely to Christ now that its not yet late
Tanx babe.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
smiley
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Princesszoe: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
byvan: Forget whether ur wife will cheat on you or not,cos she will.You better start warming up to the idea "Mr I wanna date single girls but can stop falling into married Vjayjays".
smileyso mean. But seriously many married women cheat like hell these days. I can take counts on how many times i have seen adverts on this nairaland by married men seeking young ladies but i can't do same to the adverts done unbehalf of married women who seek sugar boys because they virtually request and paste their adverts all the time. They are becoming more open and bold. All thanks to the men that cheat on their wives. Single men should start adding "Oh God give me a faithful wife" as one of their prayer points.. But i guess this prayer or the answer will not be altered if the said man remains faithful too. Marriage these days is becoming more like a football field. A marriage between a faithful man and a pious woman is indeed a sacred marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by ifowey(f): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
U should go for deliverance at m.f.m(prayer city) since u re in lagos. Please try and remember that whatever u sow, u reap.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 03, 2013
ifowey: U should go for deliverance at m.f.m(prayer city) since u re in lagos. Please try and remember that whatever u sow, u reap.
Thanks for ur advise but I did yet I am back with them.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Godson201333(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2013
and someone revive this thread grin grin
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Godson201333(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2013
fem30:
Thanks for ur advise but I did yet I am back with them.

You are back with them again,Then something is wrong..
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by rollyfemmy: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2013
from your comment, it shows you are Jobless. that's why you have the time to sleep with and manage 3 married women at the same time. My advise is for you draw close to God and renew your relationship with him, cos you have gone astray, Get yourself a Job that will take your time, Change your mobile number and relocate from your address that they know.

Before then changing your lines if they call you dont ever pick their calls again. It's seem to me like you were gaining some financial and sort of other help from them. Pls desist from it..If you want to live long.

Even God that guide and protect us from evil, can remove his eyes when evil want to strike you as a result of this. Please am advising you as a brother. Get yourself a Job, change your mobile lines and relocate to a new address.

To keep a relationship, it's constant communication and to break a relationship, it is lack of proper communication. Start by breaking the relationship by stop contacting them. It is your choice to do the right thing or not. God will help you IJN.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by jnrprof(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
fem30: To summarise, I have been involved with 3 married women. i am one of those that never wanted to indulge in adultery because of what is written in Prov 6:30-35.Whenever a married woman came on to me, i always said i knew i was a fornicator but adultery is one sin i dont plan adding to my list.
It is not that i gain any financial reward from these women. It is strictly straffing and leaving. They are not well to do but 2 of the women do drive their own cars which makes them average in the least. One got involved with me cos her husband has refused to touch her for years. The second one just somehow fell in love with me and the third is just an ex that loves the way we do it plus her husband is not in the country.All of them are below 30 so dont think they are old cargoes and they all have 2 kids each although different ages.
The issue now is that each time i try to break up with them, I just find myself going back to them.One of them is even a pastor in one of the popular ministries and she keeps telling me how she is begging God to come to her rescue but she just keeps coming back to me.
Because of these women, I am unable to get involved with single ladies hence the chances of settling down is slimmer. I have tried several times to break them up and just end up in bed with one of them in the week. I feel so bad about it. Any advise?

It seems you have no regrets about being a fornicator, even though you know its very wrong. That's what happens when we keep indulging ourselves in activities we know we shouldn't: we open the door way to many other sins as can be seen in your case (adultery). I can deduce that if a single girl should offer u her body, you'll gladly have your way with her. That's where you should start working on yourself: engaging in extra marital intimacy. Make up your mind never to engage in intimacy outside marriage again. Prayers alone won't work if you don't take any practical steps. As others have mentioned, get rid of their phone numbers/bb pins or any other means of contact. Lastly, confide in someone who's mature both spiritually and mentally. Let that person be your accountability partner whom you can report yourself to whenever you are slipping up. Its all about discipline and self control. Ensure you port your thinking faculties from the middle of your legs back to your head where it truely belongs.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Princesszoe: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
Gbamest!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. / This Lady Insists I Pour My Cum In Her Mouth & Lick Her As She Menstruates (18+) / Smacked That BĂ­tch Right On Her Ass(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.