Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( (6496 Views)

4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by hrykanu231(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
Girls be like Op pray, repent, run, change and so on. What is the difference between diz and the numerous sugar Daddies most girls keep or are those once not married, abi the oath no cover men ni?
@ OP: tell them point blank that u want to start ur own family and as such u dnt want them arnd anymore in the event that they still want u, threaten to report them#justmy2scent#
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by siokpe: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2013
Mr Man, if your story is true and to be believed, then I see the enemy after your soul. The consequencies of what you are doing is grave. In future, you may find an slowpoke sleeping with your own wife and she might not be able to explain. The rule is what you sow is what you reap. The only principle is to run for your dear life like Joseph did when his master's wife enticed him. Adultery leads to untimely death. If there is a demonic influence on you, urgently meet your Pastor and discuss the problem with him. I am sure he will prescribe some prayer and fasting for you and organise a deliverence for you. Many Adulterers have their destiny cut off . Meanwhile be courageous to run a way and put them off. Dont even pick their calls. If you choose life, you will leave. If you need further advise, you can call me any time from 8.00pm on 08033250822
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
fem30: To summarise, I have been involved with 3 married women. i am one of those that never wanted to indulge in adultery because of what is written in Prov 6:30-35.Whenever a married woman came on to me, i always said i knew i was a fornicator but adultery is one sin i dont plan adding to my list.
It is not that i gain any financial reward from these women. It is strictly straffing and leaving. They are not well to do but 2 of the women do drive their own cars which makes them average in the least. One got involved with me cos her husband has refused to touch her for years. The second one just somehow fell in love with me and the third is just an ex that loves the way we do it plus her husband is not in the country.All of them are below 30 so dont think they are old cargoes and they all have 2 kids each although different ages.
The issue now is that each time i try to break up with them, I just find myself going back to them.One of them is even a pastor in one of the popular ministries and she keeps telling me how she is begging God to come to her rescue but she just keeps coming back to me.
Because of these women, I am unable to get involved with single ladies hence the chances of settling down is slimmer. I have tried several times to break them up and just end up in bed with one of them in the week. I feel so bad about it. Any advise?
bros remember about Magun oo
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Monicasque(f): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
pray. This is nothing to be proud about
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by deeobserver209(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
Its very surprising to see people here making all kinds of religious condemnable comments as if they themselves are Holly. We all have our own weakness. If a brother is seeking help the least we can do is show him love. Encourage him in a way that will challenge him to quit the old ways. Resorting to name calling and insults only makes you a pharasee and a hypocrite. For all have sinned and fall short to the glory of God (Rom 3:23)

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
I HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS TOPIC FOR A WHILE NOW AND DECLINED TO COMMENT BUT I HAD TO DO SO TODAY JUST TO GIVE MY OWN ADVICE. THE OP POSTED THIS EARLIER THIS YEAR SO I ASSUME HE HAS HEEDED TO SOME OF THE ADVICE HERE-IF NOT@ OP I WILL NOT CONDEMN YOU LET ME ASSUME IT WAS A MISTAKE WHICH YOU REGRET IF NOT YOU WOULDNT HAVE SOUGHT ADVICE HERE-I SUGGEST YOU CUT ALL CONTACT AND COMMUNICATION WITH THESE WOMEN THEN SETTLE GET A GIRLFRIEND AND START WORKING TOWARDS MARRIAGE-ASK GOD FOR MERCY AND REPENT TOTALLY THEN HE WILL NOT LET YOU SUFFER SAME WHEN YOU GET MARRIED-SLEEPING WITH MARRIED PEOPLE IS VERY DANGEROUS PLEASE AVOID IT THIS IS MY CANDID OPINION.
I PRAY THE LORD WILL GIVE YOU THE GRACE TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
fem30:
Thanks for ur advise but I did yet I am back with them.
i posted my comment before seeing this @op you are back with them after deliverance and saying you had repented' i see you are unwilling to change and i hope this doesnt turn out disastrous for you-its of no use advicing you anymore cuz it will be a waste of time i pray you don't realise too late. Goodluck on your escapades with peoples wives i hope you remain single else your wife will be food for other men if you dont repent i'm outta here.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:27am On Jul 05, 2013
See you,you dey ffuck another man's wife ? May God have mercy on you and like someone said,you aren't serious. You need to go into serious FASTING and PRAYING. That will at least pull you closer to God before anything. But how do you do it? I mean,me myself,after fornicating my conciense go dey flog me and my heart will be pounding. Don't you have the fear of God in you ? Smh
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Truckpusher(m): 1:05am On Jul 05, 2013
Don't bother your head,just try and get married but be rest assured that somebody totally insignificant will slam your wife...that's a fact because karma is biitch cool
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 20, 2013
Cutejay: i posted my comment before seeing this @op you are back with them after deliverance and saying you had repented' i see you are unwilling to change and i hope this doesnt turn out disastrous for you-its of no use advicing you anymore cuz it will be a waste of time i pray you don't realise too late. Goodluck on your escapades with peoples wives i hope you remain single else your wife will be food for other men if you dont repent i'm outta here.

Thanks.
Odenigbo Aroli: See you,you dey ffuck another man's wife ? May God have mercy on you and like someone said,you aren't serious. You need to go into serious FASTING and PRAYING. That will at least pull you closer to God before anything. But how do you do it? I mean,me myself,after fornicating my conciense go dey flog me and my heart will be pounding. Don't you have the fear of God in you ? Smh
Okay.

Truckpusher: Don't bother your head,just try and get married but be rest assured that somebody totally insignificant will slam your wife...that's a fact because karma is biitch cool

Nope, no one would slam her.
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by nasonaso: 12:27am On Sep 02, 2013
What he is saying its true ve bin involved wit married woman not for money. but they keep comin 2 me

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2013
karma, thesame way you did to other people's wife is thesame way your wife is going to be thoroughly washed by other men on ur matrimonial bed underneath ur very own roof, look forward to it. However, God i
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2013
Sorry man. I feek for U but truth be say, U gotts work very very hard on yourself.was once like u but me no dey do married o but I love older ladies..single mothers.. it took me a while but I worked on it. Got myself a young girl whos addicted to me and I started drifting till I disconnected all of em from my life
Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2013
siokpe: Mr Man, if your story is true and to be believed, then I see the enemy after your soul. The consequencies of what you are doing is grave. In future, you may find an slowpoke sleeping with your own wife and she might not be able to explain. The rule is what you sow is what you reap. The only principle is to run for your dear life like Joseph did when his master's wife enticed him. Adultery leads to untimely death. If there is a demonic influence on you, urgently meet your Pastor and discuss the problem with him. I am sure he will prescribe some prayer and fasting for you and organise a deliverence for you. Many Adulterers have their destiny cut off . Meanwhile be courageous to run a way and put them off. Dont even pick their calls. If you choose life, you will leave. If you need further advise, you can call me any time from 8.00pm on 08033250822

simple advise .. u dey carry am go another thing.. look here Mr man, I dont believe in evil.if there is satan,then there's absolutely no justification for hellfire. That guy needs a simple advise,all he did was outta ignorance and nothing

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Married Women Is Ruining My Chances For Marriage :'( by cleric(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
lol

simple advise .. u dey carry am go another thing.. look here Mr man, I dont believe in evil.if there is satan,then there's absolutely no justification for hellfire. That guy needs a simple advise,all he did was outta ignorance and nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" / This Lady Insists I Pour My Cum In Her Mouth & Lick Her As She Menstruates (18+) / Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.