Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person (27932 Views)

Checkout This Guy Mode Of Doing Business. / Any Business Person In USA?? / Need A Cheap Means Of Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
Manutd19: How does this work? I hear magic sim being sold.
this onee no be magic sim, is a programming that you can do it yourself. Yes, i can send you the step and you will do it yourself and also do for others.. It cost 2k
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
Manutd19: How does this work? I hear magic sim being sold.
i can teach you how to configure the magic sim settings on your sim card so you can browse and download unlimitedly just like am doing my email still remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by oyinmio: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
kingmind: ETISALAT.........WOW!! Etisalat go kill me die..... My oga at the top don do it again ooh... You can now brows unlimited till AUGUST 2015 with your etisalat sim, yes! They will show you your expiring date and will be 2015.

This method is a programming method,is not a tweak. Your sim will be program to brows till august 2015... What can i say to etisalat rather to say thank you and my oga at the top,i will say ALLAH YA‘ISA..

Before i forget, this method work on both phones and pc...

Hehehehe..i bi 419 ba? Coz i knew someone some where mabe thinking such. But the truth is that, etisalat programming method to brows till 2015 is active and perfectly...

Hey! Dis one no be recharge card level ooh.. But N2000 FLAT...
am interested in d Etisalat stuff I ve d modem.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by ebankole: 12:26am On Apr 19, 2013
lets know if the airtel stuff is still working...baaaa
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Manutd19: 8:23am On Apr 19, 2013
Not everyone can afford that much. If you need the mtn magic sim settings, just call this no 08174503939 and instantly you will receive it. It's workin!
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2013
na wa o na this thread all sellers of MTN magic sim settings won gather. well it still boils down to giving out the cheapest mode of browsing to use on pc either you pay to get it or you get it free my email still remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com, i am enjoying my unlimited browsing and download with my MTN magic sim cool still on the downloading matter my pc hard disk is almost full grin too much flexing wink
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2013
Bonanza all those who would request for the the MTN magic sim settings today and pay today would get it for #1000 only for today i just tried the settings now on someones sim card and it working perfecly my email still remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com, as from tomorrow the price would go back to #2000
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by dgitrader(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2013
^^ VERY SOON IT WOULD DROP TO =N=300 FOR CONFIGURATION. grin
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2013
It is now or never Configure your MTN sim to browse and download unlimitedly with the MTN magic sim settings, you can use it to browse and download unlimitedly on both phone and PC (had i known would be the song most of you who failed to get the settings now would be singing when you see people like me and others enjoying unlimited browsing and download and by then you would no longer be able to join us) my emails remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com if you interested
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by martog: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
please how can i unlock a glo netpro modem?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
martog: please how can i unlock a glo netpro modem?
1.download dcrap it a software that unlocks zte modems well, i have unlocked so many glo netpro modem with it, just download d dcrap
2. open or run the software on your laptop, put another sim card that is not glo e.g mtn and conect the modem
3.A dialogue box would pop up asking you for the unlock code, go to your dcrap and click the icon that looks like a magnifying lense to detect your modem
3.Now look right of the dcrap click unlocking icon, then click unlock. Simple your modem is now unlocked and you can use any sim card with it
4. If you have any problem downloading the software tell me and i would send you the one i got that have unlimited credits
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
Brows free from today till 2015 with your etisalat sim on your phone and pc without any software.
I program any etisalat sim card to brows unlimited till 2015 and i can also teach you how..

The bad side is the trial version is end and the pilot price is N3000...

Brows ulimited with your etisalat till 2015.. grin grin
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by godello: 2:09am On Apr 20, 2013
Bunch of ungrateful greedy dudes,asking for money to give out info when others are giving out money making ideas free of charge. Left for me u'll die pennyless coz i wouldn't pay a dime to enrich you.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:21am On Apr 20, 2013
Expect the new Airtel settings from me
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2013
godello: Bunch of ungrateful greedy dudes,asking for money to give out info when others are giving out money making ideas free of charge. Left for me u'll die pennyless coz i wouldn't pay a dime to enrich you.
:no bi by force nau..hehehe..many have already paying and there are happy for doing that..wait there till the free one come ur way. Enemy of progress. How many contribution have to ever made and change someone life here on nairaland? Go through your profile and post and i see nothing to writeoff..P tongue
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by ebankole: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2013
Got mine thru google hurrayyyy thank God....all the best all..... see yahhhh
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
The MTN unlimited browsing with the magic sim settings is still on, going through my mail i see msg's of appreciation if you need it you can still send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
If you use Etisalat BIS send an email to me and i would teach you for free how to use it to browse unlimitedly on your pc, if you are not using etisalat Bis dont waste your time sending me any msg and take note i would only do this today
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by MrTemple(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
maxibrainz: The MTN unlimited browsing with the magic sim settings is still on, going through my mail i see msg's of appreciation if you need it you can still send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com

Sent u a mail
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
If you got liberty reserve account you can pay me $8 to get the MTN magic sim settings which would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly with your MTN sim i would only accept this today and tomorrow sunday, all those who paid me yesterday and got it are sending me msg's and calling me to thank me that it working perfectly i even configured some sims myself yesterday and others today all working perfectly so if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by godello: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
kingmind: :no bi by force nau..hehehe..many have already paying and there are happy for doing that..wait there till the free one come ur way. Enemy of progress. How many contribution have to ever made and change someone life here on nairaland? Go through your profile and post and i see nothing to writeoff..P tongue
u must be a big muron to tell me that ! Ur types ar the ones dragging the nation backward.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
tongue
godello: u must be a big muron to tell me that ! Ur types ar the ones dragging the nation backward.
tongue
godello: u must be a big muron to tell me that ! Ur types ar the ones dragging the nation backward.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
the etisalat free browsing till 2015 is still active..Note. You dont need any bis subscription. Just set it and brows. Mtn unlimited browsing is still active.. Give me a call..
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
HOW TO USE ETISALAT BIS TO BROWSE ON PC
1. Get an etisalat SIM and activate it for Data. A SIM should normally be automatically activated for internet immediately you insert into your phone and on it. If after some period you still dont get the setting sent to you. Push etisalat Data Settings to your Phone. If you already have a SIM you have been using it to browse, you dont need this step. Just proceed to step two.

2. Now that your SIM is internet ready, load a recharge card of N1000 to your phone and subscribe to etisalat Monthly Blackberry plan. To Subscribe for Etisalat BIS, Send SOM to 399 or Dial *499*2#.

Note:- Wait till you get an Etisalat SMS that your subscription is successful.

3. Remove the Etisalat SIM and insert into you Internet Modem. Connect your modem to your PC and create a new settings profile on your modem with the following information:

Profile name: Etisalat BIX (You can use anything)
APN: blackberry.net
ID/Username: leave empty Password: leave empty
Advanced Settings: Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8
Alternate DNS: 8.8.4.4

=> Save, select as the Default Setting and Connect to the Internet.

4. Now open your browser and use the following IP and Port.
IP: 10.71.170.5
PORT: 8080 Save it and you are almost done.

Now type any website you want to go to e.g www.nairaland.com and launch it
[b]TAKE NOTE:[/b]after you have used it with ip for some days, you can remove the ip and port from the browser and use automatically detect P ROXY so you can open secure sites.
that is all enjoy
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Manutd19: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
Still giving the mtn unlimited browsing out to anyone that needs it. Just call 08174503939 for yours.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by MockingBird(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
SCAM SCAM SCAM...How u go browse unlimited till 2015, na ur papa get the network?
Any magic sim,configuration or hacking that extends beyond 2 to 3 months will surely be blocked... Common, do you think
these network providers are fools.
Google up VPN and see why it can never be detected and remains the best.
Meanwhile, u can always reach me on 08109684700 or 08099697020 to know more.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
MockingBird: SCAM SCAM SCAM...How u go browse unlimited till 2015, na ur papa get the network?
Any magic sim,configuration or hacking that extends beyond 2 to 3 months will surely be blocked... Common, do you think
these network providers are fools.
Google up VPN and see why it can never be detected and remains the best.
Meanwhile, u can always reach me on 08109684700 or 08099697020 to know more.
if you most know is not a configuration neither hecking but a PROGRAMMING done by an insider...all etisalat staff have a free internet access for a particular period,they dont just get the free access but there sim need to be program and among those engineers that program the sim happen to be my oga at the top..SO WHAT ONE HAVE TO SAY? If u dont know you will never know.
This free browsing has nothing to do with BIS SUBSCRITION AND GOOD THING HERE IS AFTER YOUR SUCCESS with the programing, you data expiring date will display for you to see it clearly.. You can brows both phone and pc.cheesy cheesy
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
My oga at the top has update the mtn magic sim setup that can give you free unlimited browsing with your mtn sim for 8 months. To get the newly update it cost N400 recharge card...
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 12:32am On Apr 21, 2013
If you need the MTN magic sim settings that enable you to browse and download unlimitedly you can still send your request to maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
AS i make this post now i just activated another MTN sim card to browse and download unlimitedly with the MTN magic sim settings and it is working perfectly, it is the sim card that i just configured that am using to make this post now,if you need the MTN magic sim settings send your reaquest to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com. With the MTN magic sim settings configured on your MTN sim card you can browse and download unlimitedly both on your PC and phone just like am doing and it very easy to configure get yours now before it is too late
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Lordgatt46(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
I wil give out the magic sim free.like my post if u nid it

12 Likes

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by morgan2p(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
mantud u too much i see the settings and it working perfectly for me. na d guy wen call u on friday afternooon keep it up bro grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Put Your Hands To Work Learn How To Make Liquid Air Freshener For FREE. / How To Overcome Spending Without Caution / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.