Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person (27941 Views)

Checkout This Guy Mode Of Doing Business. / Any Business Person In USA?? / Need A Cheap Means Of Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Manweysabi(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2013
^^check your mail, bro. Just beep me and i'll call u.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2013
some people asked me about the speed of the MTN unlimited browsing, in my area it is fast but i dont live in your area so this is the best thing you should do, get an MTN sim migrate to mtn pulse by dialing *406#, now load #100 recharge card you would be given 10mb free or if that not enough dial *406*1# if you are on mtn pulse when you load the #100 recharge card so you would be given 10mb free and when you dial *406*1# #5 would be deducted from your account and you would be given 5mb so that is #15mb all together. Now cnnect your sim card to your pc using your modem and browse any website like nairaland or any website you like and see how fast it is, if the browsing is fast to your taste then you can move ahead to contact me to get the settings for the unlimited browsing by sending your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com. I hope this helps
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2013
Manweysabi: ^^check your mail, bro. Just beep me and i'll call u.
i just found your email in my spam folder expect my reply
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chux76(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
maxibrainz:
I created this thread to find a solution from guys here but couldn't get it then i went into research and found some solution, i also paid some guys who thought me the browsing settings am sharing and since then i have been browsing free on my laptop with different settings, tanx for your question cheesy my email still remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com for those who need the unlimited browsing settings am using

...and I bet this claim "I created this thread to find a solution from guys here but couldn't get it then i went into research and found some solution" is over a year since you claimed to have been using the Unlimited for about a year..Lol...Giddy up..Lol
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
chux76:

...and I bet this claim "I created this thread to find a solution from guys here but couldn't get it then i went into research and found some solution" is over a year since you claimed to have been using the Unlimited for about a year..Lol...Giddy up..Lol
Can you quote were i posted that i have been using the MTN unlimited browsing for a year, i like this type of questions
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chux76(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
maxibrainz:
Can you quote were i posted that i have been using the MTN unlimited browsing for a year, i like this type of questions
maxibrainz: @Mockingbird i have been into this game of creating and configuring free browsing for 3years now for the past two years i used MTN sim to browse free and my MTN sim was not blocked and all the people i configured their MTN sim are still using their sim cards uptil today those stuff i did for people were cheats and MTN didnt block their sim or my sim, now this is MTN BIS and MTN 2HR plan browsing unlimitedly this are normal MTN bundle plan so i don't see any reason why mtn should block any sim just because it was not used with a BB, pls can someone check the dictionary and tell me the defination of hacking. Guys is upto you to choose as for me i migrated to Airtel due to their fast speed in my Area and i configured my Airtel sim to browse free for one year and that what am using now on both my phone and PC uptil today if you want to get the steps on how i did the Airtel one year free browsing you can send your request to my email which is maxibrainz55@gmail.com, take note the price is #1500 see you later guys let me go and complete my blog design

Does this answer your question??

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Manweysabi(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
chux76:

you are misunderstanding him... what he was saying is, he has been in the game of configuring mtn, airtel, etisalat, e.t.c SIMS for free browsing. FBT has been on for long now... those days where you configure your phones for free browsing (cheat), and they didn't block anybody's SIM. He ain't talking about the latest MTN unlimited browsing and downloading you quoted up there.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
chux76:

(for the past two years i used MTN sim to browse free) yes i made this statement i used MTN sim to browse free on phone and pc using cheats that later stoped and due to the amount of money i was spending on databundles i created this thread to find a solution but no one could give me an answer so i researched myself and got the airtel and this current MTN unlimited browsing i am giving out i paid someone good money to teach me once again tanx for your question
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
Guys this night as i make this post i just configured my friends MTN sim to browse and download unlimitedly and it the newly configured sim am using to make this post so guys if you need the steps on how i configure the unlimted browsing settings just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 12:04am On Apr 17, 2013
@Manweysabi tanx for making my post clear
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by toluxa1(m): 12:10am On Apr 17, 2013
na wa oo, this guy is everywhere asking people to send money to his account. I go soon drop the cheat for everyone to see. haba
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by toluxa1(m): 12:16am On Apr 17, 2013
Step 1:
suscribe to mtn 2 hour plan by sending 2H to 131
(2days)
step2:
browse for exactely 30 mins..
Step 3:
remove your battery
(note the exact time of the battery removal)
step 4:
after exactely 24 hours,
insert your battery back to your phone
step 5:
sim hacked,
Enjoy unlimited browsing till you die on MTN!!
Caution: BE CAREFULL,
FOLLOW ALL STEPS AS INSTRUCTED, YOU WILL
SURELY ENJOY, IF YOU MISS EVEN ONE STEP OR
YOU DO AS NOT GUD, YOU WILL NOT HACK
YOUR SIM...
*dont remove your sim (only battery)
*dont increase or decrease the time

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by justayo: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2013
@toluxa1,now that you have exposed it,op MTN wont block it and I know it will affect you too.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by toluxa1(m): 12:57am On Apr 17, 2013
It won't affect me, I pay for my internet. Just pissed at the way this guy is 'begging' for money everywhere. It is posted free on many forums already. And one tin u should know is that sooner or later it will be blocked so let everyone enjoy while it last. I have been into FBT since 2005 even here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:43am On Apr 17, 2013
toluxa1: Step 1:
(2days)
step2:
Step 3:
remove your battery
step 4:
after exactely 24 hours,
step 5:
sim hacked,
Caution: BE CAREFULL,
FOLLOW ALL STEPS AS INSTRUCTED, YOU WILL
SURELY ENJOY, IF YOU MISS EVEN ONE STEP OR
YOU DO AS NOT GUD, YOU WILL NOT HACK
YOUR SIM...
*dont remove your sim (only battery)
*dont increase or decrease the time
haha ok o anybody can follow this steps if you like but this is not what am using anyone can try it and let me see if you would browse unlimitedly as am doing, for guys who paid me carefuly take a look between this post this guy made and the one i sent you, you would notice the difference if you still need the mtn unlimited browsing my email still remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com this stuff makes me laugh let me see how removing your phone battery makes your sim hacked and your hacked sim would begin browsing unlimitedly hahaha i no fit laugh grin
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2013
I got a call from someone in this forum that he want to know how to connect his Techno N3 to his PC and use it as a modem to browse on his PC, i decided to post the steps here because i know it would be of help to many guys
HOW TO SHARE YOUR TECHNO N3 MOBILE DATA CONNECTION WITH YOUR PC
i would post two different ways in which you can do it
how to share your phone data connection as a wifi hotspot
1. Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Tethering & portable hotspot
2. Check Portable Wi-Fi hotspot
3. After a moment, the phone starts broadcasting its Wi-Fi network name
4. Go to portable wi-fi hotspot settings > click on configure wi-fi hotspot
5. under security click open formerly it would be wpa2 psk and if you leave it like that when you try connecting your pc, the connection would demand for password so you change it to open so it wont demand for any password
6. Now on your pc search for wireless connection and you should see your Techno phone as one of the available wireless connection, connect and enjoy your browsing
7. To stop sharing your data connection, uncheck Portable Wi-Fi hotspot

how to share your phone data connection with your pc via usb
1. connect your phone to your computer with a usb cable
2. Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > Tethering & portable hotspot.
3. Check USB tethering, your computer is now sharing your device's data connection you can now enjoy your browsing
4. To stop sharing your data connection, uncheck USB tethering or disconnect the USB cable.

Take note: this steps works for other android devices too.

my email still remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Manweysabi(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2013
^^Nice one... thanks! smiley smiley
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2013
i just the passby ooh.. . my friend mtn unlimited browsing is real and fast and i beleive is fast in any location. i' here to to give you the latest setup and you can get it on internet coz i never share it online. hey.. i know he who know how thats why my setup is still working..call me on 08098590669, the N400 recharge card things will soon stop o oh. hehehe
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=toluxa1]Step 1:
(2days)
step2:
Step 3:
remove your battery
step 4:
after exactely 24 hours,
step 5:
sim hacked,
Caution:NA LIE.. THIS METHOD NO THE WORK, GUYS GIVE ME A CALL AND GET THE REAL METHOD BUT NOTE,N400 RECHARE CARD STUFF DON END OOH,HEHEHE JUST KIDIE 08098590669
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by toluxa1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
hahaha. This 419 boys will not kill me on this nairaland. Something I have done on 2sims my very self and all the criminals are saying the same thing, "it is lie, it is not this one, I have the real one, but pay into my account or send recharge card" hahaha, original criminal signatures...
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Lawmann: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
Toluxa1 my brother dont mind them.They are common criminals.hungry fools.my brother u are right.tanx
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Olaitan pls check your inbox and send me your phone number tanx
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by toluxa1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
All na WASH! We don tey for this online parol. It has teyyyed that we have been online. We cannot be fooled.Olaitan koo, Bello ni.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
I learnt a big lesson today to always check my email spam folder, i found many important email in my spam folder, am sorry guys if you have not received any reply to your email maybe you are among those their email went to my spam folder, i have replied most of the emails you can check your inbox
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
toluxa1: All na WASH! We don tey for this online parol. It has teyyyed that we have been online. We cannot be fooled.Olaitan koo, Bello ni.
you know in this forum you always find this type of people am not suprised if you need the magic sim settings that would enable you to browse unlimitedly with your MTN sim card on both phone and PC you can still send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by homebase(m): 3:50am On Apr 18, 2013
kingmind: @Akabay.. U dont need to make any trouble hen.. I'm going to give u the setup FREE OF CHARGE. Duo i paid for it.... The socalled unlimited browsing is lasting for 8 months and u need less than N300 loaded on ur phone.

i can not post here online,dont just ask why but what happen to airtel unlimited will still happen if i post it here. And also its true you can't get it online no matter how u searce the google,i get it because i know who know how.
step1, call me on 08098590669,
STEP2, i will verify you by telling u to do a task here in order to be sure is you.
step 3.. I then text u the simple setup..it work ,nothing like u make mistake or error. Its a one down thing.

pls the free only available to mr akabay. But if anyone interested, then it will cost you N400 recharge card. Note: it work for only 8 months from the date you activate it.

the so called mtn magic simcard , my oga on d top is working on it.. I will keep u guys update.

in case someone some way is wondering why i am dashing this stuff for N400 is because i met someone here on nairaland and he change my financial status for free of charge. He tought me anything regard importation and today am greatful to my status. (DAV8ID AM GREATFULL) i think una now know who the person is..
so am giving back to the society now.

So please what happen to Airtel unlimited browsing, is not working again?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2013
homebase:

So please what happen to Airtel unlimited browsing, is not working again?
Yes the Airtel stoped working but still working for all those who did it when it was still working like me my Airtel is still working and now i also have MTN unlimited browsing, so if MTN network mess up i switch to Airtel and if Airtel network mess up i switch to MTN the people that did the Airtel would continue enjoying the free browsing for one year it would expire next year like the cyber cafe i configured the Airtel free browsing their own would expire in October 2014
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
Does anyone have info on how I can browse unlimited with my glo bis? Also, any known tweak on Etisalat? Thanks
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
guys i want you to advice me as am making this post i have download too many files on my laptop and i dont know what to download again or which video to stream with my MTN unlimited browsing my email still remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com if you want to join me and other guys that are browsing and downloading unlimitedly
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
I am giving out the steps on how to configure the MTN magic sim settings on your sim card at an affordable price so you can browse and download unlimitedly like am doing i want you guys to follow this link and see what this guy is charging and also read about the importance of configuring the MTN magic sim settings http://epaymentmagic.com/magicsim.htm
my email still remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com if you need the MTN magic sim settings
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by kingmind: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
ETISALAT.........WOW!! Etisalat go kill me die..... My oga at the top don do it again ooh... You can now brows unlimited till AUGUST 2015 with your etisalat sim, yes! They will show you your expiring date and will be 2015.

This method is a programming method,is not a tweak. Your sim will be program to brows till august 2015... What can i say to etisalat rather to say thank you and my oga at the top,i will say ALLAH YA‘ISA..

Before i forget, this method work on both phones and pc...

Hehehehe..i bi 419 ba? Coz i knew someone some where mabe thinking such. But the truth is that, etisalat programming method to brows till 2015 is active and perfectly...

Hey! Dis one no be recharge card level ooh.. But N3000 FLAT...
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Manutd19: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
How does this work? I hear magic sim being sold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Overcome Spending Without Caution / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / Put Your Hands To Work Learn How To Make Liquid Air Freshener For FREE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.