Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Child Spacing - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Spacing (18059 Views)

What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? / Android Apps For Family Planning/ Child Spacing / CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 13, 2013
You hate my guts cos your Yoruba cannot accept the fact that someone younger, more beautiful, more successful, more intelligent and more educated than you are will look you an your inferior azz and tell you to go F yourself.

I said keep fighting me, there is enough of me To go round. Anu ofia

Look at all the mouth you were making, all for nothing
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 13, 2013
Jennykadry write that next board well oh.... May you never come out in flying colors.... Cooking and bleeping is your thing ndo.

All those listed qualities are just your mere imagination Jennykadry, you'll know when you sense one wink

You're alabodo, mooching on your hubby like a commodity that you are doing natin.

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12: My kids on NL? My hubby no dey NL sef...,, case closed!

Those 2 I diots think they run this place... MT don die... Hail the Queen cheesy

Facking maggots!

Shut your pie hole. The two eediots presented themselves to you to butcher like you promised and you are yet to keep that promise. You abandoned Yoruba witch.

You obviously don't get enough Attention hence your craving it here. Sharapppp diaaaa and let people who were well nurtured and come from peace loving home talk. Dysfunctional cow
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:

Shut your pie hole. The two eediots presented themselves to you to butcher like you promised and you are yet to keep that promise. You abandoned Yoruba witch.

You obviously don't get enough Attention hence your craving it here. Sharapppp diaaaa and let people who were well nurtured and come from peace loving home talk. Dysfunctional cow

Pfttttttttt!! How much you cost again?

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12: Jennykadry write that next board well oh.... May you never come out in flying colors.... Cooking and bleeping is your thing ndo.

You are a certifiably insane hypocrite. Is this all you've got? Repeated words and you accuse nwando of doing same?

I have said it that the fact that no woman brought you up and taught you how to be a woman and how to deal with boys when you grow up, completely an totally made you unattractive and undesirable physically and emotionally
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:

You are a certifiably insane hypocrite. Is this all you've got? Repeated words and you accuse nwando of doing same?

I have said it that the fact that no woman brought you up and taught you how to be a woman and how to deal with boys when you grow up, completely an totally made you unattractive and undesirable physically and emotionally

And how you take know all these^^^ undecided I'm listening

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 13, 2013
When you are done modifying your post, let me know unintelligent Agbero like you, leaving in the hood in Canada that will not let us hear word. The same Canada that some people used to visit as 7 year olds , them never talk am like you. Canada was your ticket out of your poverty stricken generation in Nigeria, so I don't blame you that you hold unto it tight.

Yeye housewife

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 13, 2013
This is the Jenny you were looking for yesterday, life as direct in your very before. Pour down the fire and brimstone already. Circumcised douche bag
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry: When you are done modifying your post, let me know unintelligent Agbero like you, leaving in the hood in Canada that will not let us hear word. The same Canada that some of people used to visit as 7 year olds , them never talk am like you. Canada was your ticket out of your poverty stricken generation in Nigeria, so I don't blame you that you hold unto it tight.

Yeye housewife

You never answer my queson oh, how much did your hungry parents mooch from him?

Money mongrels bleh!

All your income combined cannot buy my crib cool e easy?

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by free2ryhme: 1:54am On Apr 13, 2013
see hags insulting each other
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

You never answer my queson oh, how much did your hungry parents mooch from him?

My "politician parents" you mean grin sharapppp you no know Wetin to talk again? Anu ofia Yoruba.

I said I am here, show me what you gat or shut your sagged hole already, born f00l

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:

My "politician parents" you mean grin sharapppp you no know Wetin to talk again? Anu ofia Yoruba.

I said I am here, show me what you gat or shut your sagged hole already, born f00l

Oh hohoho in your monkey dreams, nkan toda wu ole!

So? You're here, ground should open and swallow you alive.odeshi!

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 13, 2013
Unlike you using your husband as a meal ticket out of Nigeria and poverty, I met mine in Obodo Oyibo life and direct all thanks to my parents who taught it wise to give me the good education you never got out of your confused and incompatible parents.

Some people jealous me because I had a better childhood than they had. Don't hate me darling, hate those confused lot that had you when they were not ready to face the challenges that came with marriage

3 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry: Unlike you using your husband as a meal ticket out of Nigeria and poverty, I met mine in Obodo Oyibo life and direct all thanks to my parents who taught it wise to give me the good education you never got out of your confused and incompatible parents.

Some people jealous me because I had a better childhood than they had. Don't hate me darling, hate those confused lot that had you when they are not ready to face the challenges that come with marriage

See her editing her life story in 2013? cheesy you'll never pass that board I tell you, you're a dullard!

Jealous of you? I don't wish your hail luck on my enemy Jennykadry exclusive .

Keep searching grin grin .

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by free2ryhme: 2:03am On Apr 13, 2013
make una carry on with the mumu i dey read ooo grin grin
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 13, 2013
A ss hole.... so you're here and so what? She add so much importance to her invisible self beats me undecided amodiah strike you dead!
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

See her editing her life story in 2013? cheesy you'll never pass that board I tell you, you're a dullard!

Jealous of you? I don't wish your hail luck on my enemy Jennykadry exclusive .

Keep searching grin grin .
Shuuushhh and stop tying your dirty wrapper round your waist to fight cos one slap from me will send you into the nearest shower for a proper bath. Yoruba Agbero.

People that have lived in Obodo Oyibo never talk finish na you wey open that your Yeast infested Nyash for man seasoned by your babalawo dey talk. If nt for that blind bat that married you, did you think any decent thinking both eye opened man will find your mentally unstable self fit to be a wife.

No wonder your husband likes hanging out with white people, cos they are too soft to question the sanity of his wife. Make him go close to Nigerians naaa, and see if you will not stand being deported after they question him a million times on why he married an insane inferior jennykadry wannabe.

5 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12: A ss hole.... so you're here and so what? She add so much importance to her invisible self beats me undecided amodiah strike you dead!

I am here na, ready for you to pounce on me with your pay as you go unlimited wifi. Dundee united. All mouth and no action. Open ya mouth and see if your generational family (flies) will not feast on the yeye germs you and your dirty self carry. B@stard
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:
Shuuushhh and stop tying your dirty wrapper round your waist to fight cos one slap from me will send you into the nearest shower for a proper bath. Yoruba Agbero.

People that have lived in Obodo Oyibo never talk finish na you wey open that your Yeast infested Nyash for man seasoned by your babalawo dey talk. If nt for that blind bat that married you, did you think any decent thinking both eye opened man will find your mentally unstable self fit to be a wife.

No wonder your husband likes hanging out with white people, cos they are too soft to question the sanity of his wife. Make him go close to Nigerians naaa, and see if you will not lose being deported after they question him a million times on why he married an insane inferior jennykadry wannabe.

Awwww typical rabid Jennykadry comment. grin

Too soft to question him? hummm and that's why I love him. Blacks are just not his thing that's all, you can go hug a transformer buhahahaha

As I was saying, why twisting your story all of a suddn ehn? Jenny that's risky oh.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:

I am here na, ready for you to pounce on me with your pay as you go unlimited wifi. Dundee united. All mouth and no action. Open ya mouth and see if your generational family (flies) will not feast on the yeye germs you and your dirty self carry. B@stard

See AGBERO yi bo talking. I repeat, I've already pounced on you , too much expectation from you I guess .... I will pound you again if you go overboard.

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

Awwww typical rabid Jennykadry comment. grin

Too soft to question him? hummm and that's why I love him. Blacks are just not his thing that's all, you can go hug a transformer buhahahaha

As I was saying, why twisting your story all of a suddn ehn? Jenny that's risky oh.

Aside from him being blind, he is smart. Who wants a dunce as a wife hanging out with his friends and their own intelligent wives? I have tolld you that you don't have the mental capacity to hold an intelligent conversation no matter how hard you try. You can take the dumbness from the girl but you cannot take the girl from the dumbness.

Don't come for me if I did not send for you jide, cos if you do like you did here, your unintelligent mouth makin Nyash will be dealt with.

3 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 13, 2013
So tribalism has finally reached family section?

lol......
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

See AGBERO yi bo talking. I repeat, I've already pounced on you , too much expectation from you I guess .... I will pound you again if you go overboard.

Shut your fingers you clitorial circumcised azzhole. You call this pounding? Then you must be high on cheap fck. I am asking you for action which you have failed to deliver.

I am allergic to unintelligent bragados like you, and when they come close to me, I send them back to where they belong-trash can.

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 13, 2013
Are the tribal slurs supposed to support any argument here?

Lol my eyes Don open
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
So tribalism has finally reached family section?

lol......

E never reach sweetheart kiss
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:

Aside from him being blind, he is smart. Who wants a dunce as a wife hanging out with his friends and their own intelligent wives? I have tolld you that you don't have the mental capacity to hold an intelligent conversation no matter how hard you try. You can take the dumbness from the girl but you cannot take the girl from the dumbness.

Don't come for me if I did not send for you jide, cos if you do like you did here, your unintelligent mouth makin Nyash will be dealt with.

Now it's my hubby's turn? grin you'd drop dead.

I will always come for you Jenny, that's for sure , watch your back.

I will continue to seize all my vital info in our convo which makes my argument pale. I can live with that. wink

I soo much wanna go overboard with you but I've got a name to protect. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:

Shut your fingers you clitorial circumcised azzhole. You call this pounding? Then you must be high on cheap fck. I am asking you for action which you have failed to deliver.

I am allergic to unintelligent bragados like you, and when they come close to me, I send them back to where they belong-trash can.

You won't get more than this, I know you wanna jump outta there grin choi!

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

Now it's my hubby's turn? grin you'd drop dead.

I will always come for you Jenny, that's for sure , watch your back.

I will continue to seize all my vital info in our convo which makes my argument pale. I can live with that. wink

I soo much wanna go overboard with you but I've got a name to protect. Shikena.

Go overboard already and be done with it. Which name have you got to protect? The one that left you confused when you were abandoned? Which one? Your run away mother's or your father's?

You "claim" to have a home for the mentally challenged, yet you opened your mouth and called these same people names? The same people you claim to have a home for? You think it's their fault that they experience a lot of chemical imbalance in their lives?

You are cheap lay, a fcking cheap fck. I would never say anything bad about my patients, that how much I care for them with my unlicensed certificate.

You on the other hand claim to be a nurse and you say nasty things about people that are truly sick. Who dash you nurse, is it not the same nurses I see at work every day filled with love and compassion? Where did you come from? Are those mentally challenged people the reason why you come from a dysfunctional home? Don't blame them for your misfortunes, blame your parents. Eediot.

Fck you jide, fck you. I don't care about you but the people you claim to care for

3 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 13, 2013
Now Nwando story : calling my clients names grin

What am I even doing ? For the umpteenth time I owe you no explanation.... You're soo craving for it I know but you won't get it?

And again, stop saying 'your patients' cos you have none, unlicensed okrika made physicians are NEVER allowed near patients.... Oh except for your charity voluntary job you're killing time with. Stop confusing people bout your person. You're a Liability!

Fûck fûck fûck you Jennykadry!!!

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 13, 2013
OMG are people liking my posts? Hahahahahahaha I just noticed it shocked shocked so this is a confirmation that I am truly dealing with jide right? My oh my you people just made my day. Thank you thank you thank you grin cheesy
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 13, 2013
Oh I liked them too.... you know , to boost your invisible ego wink it's therapeutic , you need it.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 13, 2013
Shut up jide,copy cat. You think say Jenny go run from you? Show me what you gat already and tip wasting my time. It's just you and me now no cheerleaders so give it back.

Shameless old witch, uneducated coward with no maternal home training and paternal love. Ode oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sad Marital Tales From My Friend / Advice Needed From Mothers And Doctors In The House. / Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.