Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Child Spacing - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Spacing (18056 Views)

What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? / Android Apps For Family Planning/ Child Spacing / CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

Jenny now that you've 'declared' your age ( 1980s down) , I now have my deductions bout your broken record AGBERO posts , you've got nothing else to bring to the table. I'm out.

What? You are leaving before me? I taught you asked me to come meet you here? You can't stand the heat ehn? Fvcktard. Suck on your anal hole whilst you are at it and thank your husband for me, for nt bringing you close to Nigerians who will intimidate you and bring out the unintelligent in you. Na for WWW you get mouth.

Look at the almost 40 year old woman that went to fight with a friend of hers, another woman who was having an affair with the friends husband. Even at my under 30 age cool I have never fought another woman for a friend whose husband was straying, yes that's me minding my own business. Better go look at your own husband, miserable minds think alike, your husband could be straying like your friends husband. Go and fight the other woman instead of your husband . Dullard
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 13, 2013
Rabid kid.... Go drink your kunu , learner!
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

See^^^ fighting over likes? Buhahahaha , I've been chatting with a kid all along, kpele Jenny I'm out.

Bye bye ode. See your unintelligent self next time. I don't take nonsense from inferior eediots like you. Unlike your husband we don't worship the whites, they actually envy the educated blacks in their country. I am not from a poor home so my self esteem was high even before I was born. .... Yes, I get to represent my white colleagues in conferences. That's what education and good parenting has done for me. All thanks to my parents cool
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12: Rabid kid.... Go drink your kunu , learner!

You still DEY hiaaa with your STD an kro kro infested blokos? Ewu
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:

Bye bye ode. See your unintelligent self next time. I don't take nonsense from inferior eediots like you. Unlike your husband we don't worship the whites, they actually envy the educated blacks in their country. I am not from a poor home so my self esteem was high even before I was born. .... Yes, I get to represent my white colleagues on conferences. That's what education and good parenting has done for me. All thanks to my parents cool

My husband this , that, Jenny are you turning green? grin

Represent you white colleague ? grin wannabe jennyyyyyy.... I rule them (you inclusive as a janitor ) altogether check that.

I wan play poker jare , what time is it? noon in Aussie, you should take your parents for a drive, I took mine to Gondola, Niagra... they loved it!
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:

You still DEY hiaaa with your STD an kro kro infested blokos? Ewu

Now kid, you don't tell grown ups to leave, you leave first, got it? wink
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

Now kid, you don't tell grown ups to leave, you leave first, got it? wink

I taught you said you are out? Bleeping Yoruba goat. Don't worry about my parents, they are on their way to see their other children. You can try reconciling yours. Ode
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:

I taught you said you are out? Bleeping Yoruba goat. Don't worry about my parents, they are on their way to see their other children. You can try reconciling yours. Ode

They are already reconciled... or they won't be here together and sleep together in the same room together grin oponu! I will forever hate you.

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

They are already reconciled... or they won't be here together and sleep together in the same room together grin oponu! I will forever hate you.

Your imaginary mother? Story oooo. Abeg Comot hiaaaa. Your father carried a woman he married from somewhere come, you wan claim mother? Ole . Go look for yours.

No, I don't hate you, I dislike your unintelligent self cool

3 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by free2ryhme: 3:26am On Apr 13, 2013
foolish women don start oooo grin grin grin una husband no dey house wey una come online dey misbehave

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:

Your imaginary mother? Story oooo. Abeg Comot hiaaaa. Your father carried a woman he married from somewhere come, you wan claim mother? Ole . Go look for yours.

No, I don't hate you, I dislike your unintelligent self cool

Hehehe imaginary mother cheesy cheesy, Jenny knows my life history now no be small thing... I hate you.

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 13, 2013
Who dash you mama? I say go find yours you cheap lay. You hate me? Has it removed one of my grey hairs? You slowpoke cheesy.

Abandoned naughty naughty girl cool

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by free2ryhme: 3:33am On Apr 13, 2013
shameless lot
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 13, 2013
You don go? You for stay naa. Yeye old witch. Mschewww cool
Re: Child Spacing by free2ryhme: 3:40am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry: You don go? You for stay naa. Yeye old witch. Mschewww cool

she never go anywhere in fact see the print screen attchement

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 13, 2013
free2ryhme: foolish women don start oooo grin grin grin una husband no dey house wey una come online dey misbehave

grin grin Mine dey play poker, winning for us.... cool it's still early Friday night here , it's Saturday in Aussie I think Jenny should answer that kueshion... I got a big game tonight, I'm killing time for now. Btw how old are you?
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 13, 2013
free2ryhme:

she never go anywhere in fact see the print screen attchement

wink jydoe na 3310 oh

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

grin grin Mine dey play poker, winning for us.... cool it's still early Friday night here , it's Saturday in Aussie I think Jenny should answer that kueshion... I got a big game tonight, I'm killing time for now. Btw how old are you?

Unlike yours, my husband is not an irresponsible gambler. He spends his spare time with his family, yours gambles to pay off his debts . Poor man
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry: You don go? You for stay naa. Yeye old witch. Mschewww cool

That's what I'm talking about grin now you know I'm not your mate.
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

That's what I'm talking about grin now you know I'm not your mate.
The more reason why it's pathetic that your "junior" is insulting you. It shows that you are lacking somewhere. I disrespect those that cannot respect themselves.

Why are people younger than you "fighting" you old woman? Could it be that you haven't tasted maturity yet, hence your not doing things right?
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:

Unlike yours, my husband is not an irresponsible gambler. He spends his spare time with his family, yours gambles to pay off his debts . Poor man

Jenny hear yourself grin.... Mehn you're a kid... Now lemme explain how our poker night works;

It's just a game we play with our friends few Fridays ... no bet kay? just chips... No debts , nobody died okay kiddo?

Kids are in bed all snugly.
Re: Child Spacing by free2ryhme: 3:51am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

wink jydoe na 3310 oh

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:
The more reason why it's pathetic that your "junior" is insulting you. It shows that you are lacking somewhere. I disrespect those that cannot respect themselves.

Why are people younger than you "fighting" you old woman? Could it be that you haven't tasted maturity yet, hence your not doing things right?

Don't need your lectures , you need that more than I do.. enough perambulating with you. you don't know me neither do I. I don't like you and never will period!
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

Jenny hear yourself grin.... Mehn you're a kid... Now lemme explain how our poker night works;

It's just a game we play with our friends few Fridays ... no bet kay? just chips... No debts , nobody died okay kiddo?

Storyyyy you wish, you are with oyibo friends and you have time to surf the net without them calling you rude? Story. Shut uppppp and stop claiming to be what you are not . Instead of you to shut up and say you are home alone, you wan talk efisi.

Go pay of your mortgage you cow
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

Don't need your lectures , you need that more than I do.. enough perambulating with you. you don't know me neither do I. I don't like you and never will period!

If people I am older than insult me like I insult you, I will go kill/check myself
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:

Storyyyy you wish, you are with oyibo friends and you have time to surf the net without them calling you rude? Story. Shut uppppp and stop claiming to be what you are not . Instead of you to shut up and say you are home alone, you wan talk efisi.

Go pay of your mortgage you cow

I'm in my kitchen ..... They are all guys.... no wives got it? Why I'm I explaining to a kid again? Efisi grin Jenny oh

Mortgage is not my portion again. My equity is enough to pay off any Ivy League for 4 kids( my boy inclusive)

3 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:

If people I am older than insult me like I insult you, I will go kill/check myself

Faceless people that I could care less ?? You take yourself too serious
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 13, 2013
jidegirl12:

I'm in my kitchen ..... They are all guys.... no wives got it? Why I'm I explaining to a kid again? Efisi grin Jenny oh
Explaining is a sign of guilt. Even in your supposed kitchen I still hunt you. grin keep quiet you are home alone. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sad Marital Tales From My Friend / Advice Needed From Mothers And Doctors In The House. / Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.