Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Child Spacing - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Spacing (18063 Views)

What Is The Ideal Spacing For Kids? / Android Apps For Family Planning/ Child Spacing / CHILD SPACING. Four Children In 5 Years- Any Consequences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 13, 2013
A show of shame from supposed 'happily married women' Says a lot about your online claims. I hope Tgirl gets here soon enough to lock up this thread and apply suitable sanctions on the combatants. It's sad that some of the major players of the family section could be this crude and uninspiring. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 13, 2013
Whoopie: A show of shame from supposed 'happily married women' Says a lot about your online claims. I hope Tgirl gets here soon enough to lock up this thread and apply suitable sanctions on the combatants. It's sad that some of the major players of the family sections could be this crude and uninspiring. Smh.

Truth is, I don't care what people expect from a supposedly married woman. cool I ain't gat time to please invisible people

1 Like

Re: Child Spacing by biolabee(m): 5:08am On Apr 13, 2013
Unfortunately this hallowed thread for young mums has been desecrated and derailed for some feud from God-knows-where

Seems it will not dispel soon as the blue corner has been boosted by a promoter

#DonKingThings
Re: Child Spacing by free2ryhme: 5:09am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry: vv

you had problem with one yoruba woman .. now u are having problems with the whole yoruba race ...
Re: Child Spacing by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 13, 2013
jennykadry:

Truth is, I don't care what people expect from a supposedly married woman. cool I ain't gat time to please invisible people

Then you probably couldn't give a damn about the 'invisible' people you claim to give advice to online.
My dear, words are very powerful, believe it or not, whether on a 'faceless' forum or not. You lot probably fail to see that these acidic words you so thoughtlessly spew out to your perceived online 'enemies' can actually damage them. And sure enough, I have seen where some of you have claimed to be Christians, so you will definitely be called to account for them before the God you lot claim to serve.

And no, Jennykadri, I'm not singling you out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sad Marital Tales From My Friend / Advice Needed From Mothers And Doctors In The House. / Man Absconds After Wife’s Scan Reveals Triplet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.