Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball (7256 Views)

Poll: If th boyfriend refuses to support her interest, she should:

Quit volleyball for love.: 17% (8 votes)
Continue enjoying the game.: 82% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Hephizibah: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2008
Honestly speaking, i don't think she should give up the game of volley ball because of her boyfriend. The guy is just being selfish. He has his interest to protect which is understandable, but then he should consider his girl friend's interest and love for volleyball before taking any decision, afterall she took up the game because of him.

And for crying out loud, the guy is on IT, industrial attachment i believe, he's still young and what assurance does the girl have that they will get married at the end of the day?

In my own opinion, the girl should go ahead and enjoy her game of volleyball, if she ends up getting married to her boyfriend, fine and if not, she will still not loose anything. On the other hand, if she gives up volleyball for her boyfriend's sake and ends up not marrying him, she will definitely regret her decision to stop volleyball just to please him.

She should weigh her options and take the right decision.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2008
6 pages wow this is a hot-topic undecided
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Akue4babes(m): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2008
No COmment.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Dalby(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2008

Hey nairalanders, Wassup?

Well am trying to help my friend whose boyfriend i think is insecure bout something she loves so dearly. Her lovely and nice boyfriend who is out for his IT from school at his leaving to keep herself occupied she getting involved in playing volleyball. With so much joy she calls him and tells him about her new found love for volleyball, but he gets upset about it and complains that he doesn't like it because volleyball player jump a lot and she's a lady.

Really he doesn't like the whole jumping thing
. What do you think?

My guy dey think o grin see as e code am grin

When him go volley ball court ask am wetin him dey look grin grin grin

Your friend should understand with him, like you said it is a matter of insecurity. He really loves the girl, and probably would be someone that dots on her. Now he is not in school to guide her movement / associations, he is scared.
He has left her a sheep in the world where you have wolfs in sheep's clothing cry

Tell her to keep calling him, and reassuring him about her love for him also kiss
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by samix(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2008
u guy seems not to understand his point, he is trying to help keep what he likes in shape. from the jumping the breast is likely to sag because she is stressing the breast by making it dangle up and down
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2008
well the jumpin' thing would make her tits jump all the tym, and he's either (1) Scared the tits might depreciate or (2) sum1 with a more better rhyme would take her away from him.

Ma advice to her is: Dont Jump again, lol
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by lifo: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2008
there is nothin better than doin what you love. i don't know why guys get easily insecured over such trivial issues, it makes me sick cos they won't permit otherwise.tell your friend that she gets to live life just once, so she should make the most of it.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by krakane(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2009
he's lucky his girlfriend love sports, he should better leave the girl to leave her life if he's not serious embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Call D Person You Love? / The Story Of A Desperate Naija Boy / Secondary School Love!!! Chai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.