Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball (7257 Views)

Poll: If th boyfriend refuses to support her interest, she should:

Quit volleyball for love.: 17% (8 votes)
Continue enjoying the game.: 82% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2008
LadyT:

4him as long as you at not flat chested. You jump you breasts will bounce

the definition of "bounce" is varied. When some breasts bounce you get the full idea of bouncing. Small breasts can merely heave.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by spoilt(f): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2008
4him!
you do seem to have all the answers to breast matters.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by LadyT(f): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2008
It was that bad@D-reloaded WOW,

4him I dont know about heave Im all about bounce!
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2008
post a pic on your profile.   grin

Heeeellllll No!!!!!!!  grin

Interesting . . .  
Do petite breasts jump when you play volleyball?
really interesting

They do  tongue cool but not as vigorously for men's already riotous hormones to go haywire tongue.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Dreloaded(f): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2008
That's cos he has a pair of his own. Rivals Dolly Parton sef grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2008
spoilt:

4him!
you do seem to have all the answers to breast matters.

what are eyes for? grin

LadyT:

4him I don't know about heave I'm all about bounce!

we are together. Dont mind stillwater and those small heaving oranges she calls breasts. Anything that my hands can conveniently hold in one palm is not worthy to be called breasts. grin
See D-reloaded, start ur measurement from there.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by LadyT(f): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2008
D-reloaded would knock herself out if she jumped too much she has watermelons on her chest.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
At least it fits my figure  cooltongue You don't expect me to be petite with water melons on my chest shocked tongue grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2008
LadyT:

D-reloaded would knock herself out if she jumped too much she has watermelons on her chest.

that, ma'am, is an understatement.

stillwater:

At least it fits my figure cooltongue You don't expect me to be petite with water melons on my chest shocked tongue grin

You have a point . . . now post that picture let us see.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by spoilt(f): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2008
4Him:

that, ma'am, is an understatement.

aren't you the same one canvassing for huge boobs. make up your mind. grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2008
I mean D-reloaded is well and truly loaded up front. No be small thing at all . . . shocked
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by spoilt(f): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2008
so u like? grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2008
Man . . . i say it takes special strength to take ur eyes or hands off those massive weapons.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by spoilt(f): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2008
lucky her. grin
TOH please give me some boobs now. cry
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2008
sorry o no sharing.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2008
You have a point, now post that picture let us see

In all my pictures, I wear agbada, so it would not be easy to determine, cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by spoilt(f): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2008
i want some some so that when i play volleyball guys will get hypnotized and fall down dead at my feet. grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
Stillwater . . . don't fail this common entrance . . . post and let us see. At the end of the day, breasts are not enough to keep the man. tongue

spoilt:

i want some some so that when i play volleyball guys will get hypnotized and fall down dead at my feet. grin

What thou hast, use to maximum effect.  grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2008
I've already passed my common entrance tongue No need to take it again tongue kiss
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by spoilt(f): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2008
4Him:

Stillwater . . . don't fail this common entrance . . . post and let us see. At the end of the day, breasts are not enough to keep the man. tongue

What thou hast, use to maximum effect. grin

i think i did. used 'my gurls' to reel in mr spoilt. Dude put a ring on that finger so fast he didnt know how it happened. grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2008
spoilt:

i think i did. used 'my girls' to reel in mr spoilt. Dude put a ring on that finger so fast he didnt know how it happened. grin

Arsenal are the new boobs for tonite! grin 2-0 against the mighty AC Milan!
Off to wash our win . . . keep those boobs bouncing till tomorrow.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by debosky(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2008
Na wa oh, so na breast you take snatch the poor man. . .he must've been dazed. tongue

anyways, make una dey use am for good sha, evil use of the 'twins' is not the best oh. grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by LadyT(f): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2008
How can breasts ever be evil, @Debo
4Him you have a breast obsession I bet your lips are constantly shaped like they have a nipple between them. I know your kind!!! angry grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by spoilt(f): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2008
" grin grin grin"
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2008
LadyT:

4Him you have a breast obsession I bet your lips are constantly shaped like they have a nipple between them. I know your kind!!! angry grin

look lets not beat about the bush, a woman's breasts are a huge asset to her. The bigger you have the more guys u attract.
However . . . they can only attract a guy, they cant keep him.

I'm a guy, i dont deny that i am moderately attracted by twin globes and YES my lips are forever shaped like they have a nipple in between them because of cause that is where a nipple should aspire to be.  grin You cant have washboard flat globes and expect me to look at you twice . . . e no dey happen. Oya go and cry if u have small ones.  tongue
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by LadyT(f): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
If you only knew @4Him, you breast bandit, and to think breasts are for babies only!!!
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by debosky(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2008
hmm breasts can be evil oh!

let me paint a scenario

woman wants to spend the kids' college fund on a new diamond necklace, husband refuses, wifey gets her best lacy bra, puts it on and proceeds to tantalize and tease the man. Poor man is reduced to a begging child just to see those glorious twin peaks that he succumbs to her wishes.

end result, the kids go to Ifako Polytechnic instead of Imperial College

sad grin grin

I think LadyT's assets need some evaluation. . .I offer services in that area at very affordable massages prices wink
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Dreloaded(f): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2008
Debo you are insane

Do you know of any TRUE mother that would put jewelery over HER child/children's education?

You people don start with your madness. tongue
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2008
LadyT:

If you only knew @4Him, you breast bandit, and to think breasts are for babies only!!!

The only way to "know" is by a personal assessment.  grin Produce your evidence to the contrary.
Breasts are only for babies? Which planet are you from? Your primary assignment with those globes are to PLEASE YOUR MAN, babies come a distant second. That's why we have cerelac.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by LadyT(f): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2008
Debo you are too much with your dirty mind.   embarassed I felt dirty reading that LOL

Leave my assets alone,
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by debosky(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2008
LadyT:

Debo you are too much with your dirty mind. embarassed [b]I felt dirty reading that [/b]LOL

Leave my assets alone,

we offer rubbing scrubbing/cleaning services too y'know, I'll give you a special rate tongue

@ Tiffy

well maybe not their kids' college money, but boobs have done many evil things to men - Monica's bosoms almost got Clinton impeached sad
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Gamine(f): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2008
Eudora, you know how your friend is
she had better get off that volleyball court

you forgot to mention the second half of this story
, Her new found love for that 'coach'

plss, i will personally tell the guy to chain her to her hall!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) / The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. / He Refused To Ejaculate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.