Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball (7253 Views)

Poll: If th boyfriend refuses to support her interest, she should:

Quit volleyball for love.: 17% (8 votes)
Continue enjoying the game.: 82% (37 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2008
Gamine off this thread! What have u got to bounce? grin

Only women with bosoms allowed here . . . tongue
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2008
well maybe not their kids' college money, but boobs have done many evil things to men - Monica's bosoms almost got Clinton impeached  

No it's Clinton's randiness put him in trouble cheesy, Gosh you guys!!!!!!! angry
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Gamine(f): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2008
oooh well embarassed
when i get fat and grow some

I WILL BE BACK! embarassed cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Play(m): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2008
stillwater:

No it's Clinton's randiness put him in trouble cheesy, Gosh you guys!!!!!!! angry

If you remember the Ken Starr Report,it was M.Lewsinsky that made the first move,I believe by flashing her thong.Bill was minding his business,reading his Bible like a good boy,and this woman started flashing her assets in front of the vulnerable man.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2008
Gamine:

oooh well embarassed
when i get fat and grow some

I WILL BE BACK! embarassed cheesy

If you havent grown any mammary glands now nothing for you. Dont worry, just pad ur bra as u all normally do. . . we arent decieved.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Play(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2008
There is always silicone,who cares whether its real? grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2008
Hey nairalanders, Wassup?

Well am trying to help my friend whose boyfriend i think is insecure bout something she loves so dearly. Her lovely and nice boyfriend who is out for his IT from school at his leaving to keep herself occupied she getting involved in playing volleyball. With so much joy she calls him and tells him about her new found love for volleyball, but he gets upset about it and complains that he doesn't like it because volleyball player jump a lot and she's a lady.

Really he doesn't like the whole jumping thing. What do you think?

ohhh puhhlzzzz, how can you play volleyball without jumping. abeg, tell your friend to keep playing it who can give up such a lovely sport as volleyball?. . .and if he does not like the jumping thing, then what? is he the one that will be jumping? am sorry o, but this is a relationship, they need to work things out, not expect the other to give up something she/he loves just to satisfy him/her. and plz, dnt argue with me that that's love. that's B.S right there. what next will he ask her to give up, her jeans so she won't attract other men?
he should even be happy that she's playing volleyball to keep herself occupied. other girls would have find another men. . .some men this days, they really dnt know what they want. now he's making up excuse about players jumping too high and she's a lady. what a load of crap!!!
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Scarlett(f): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2008
If you havent grown any mammary glands now nothing for you. Dont worry, just pad your bra as u all normally do. . . we arent decieved
ouch! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Gat to get preggie!
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Gamine(f): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
well well well

so i will!
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by spoilt(f): 1:02am On Mar 05, 2008
4 Play:

There is always silicone,who cares whether its real? grin

guys cannot tell the difference. grin
home grown or factory farmed.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Play(m): 1:09am On Mar 05, 2008
spoilt:

guys cannot tell the difference. grin
home grown or factory farmed.

Some do it for £1500 so if Gamine is interested,she should take note.

We don't want to experience the earth-shaking disappointment of having unveil with anticipation,what one thought was some massive Babylons only to bear testimony to the deception of push-up bras sad
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Dreloaded(f): 1:10am On Mar 05, 2008
^ That my dear IS Victoria's SECRET
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by spoilt(f): 1:13am On Mar 05, 2008
what women wont do for men. carrying foreign goo in one's chest

@ TOH
is that your secret? do share abeg. i want to hypnotize. tongue
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Play(m): 1:15am On Mar 05, 2008
You sure you not holding some of 'em secrets of Victoria? grin Your fan club will be distraught,how will Oziomatv cope? grin It will be like when the disciples of Rev Sun Myung Moon realise he is not a messiah after all. grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by spoilt(f): 1:18am On Mar 05, 2008
that would be his punishment for assuming they are real!
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Play(m): 1:22am On Mar 05, 2008
The whole push-up bras thingy reveals the extent women go to deceive men.Its quite saddening. sad For you, Spoilt, to support this is disappointing.How would you feel if your man deceived you in regards to an issue of paramount importance?

What about those who don't have pre-marital sex? On the wedding night,the husband discovers that he married the wrong woman sad
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by spoilt(f): 1:24am On Mar 05, 2008
what issue might that be? grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by spoilt(f): 1:26am On Mar 05, 2008
@4play
disappointed in me? what did i do? im tired of guys oogling at my twins. im going to chop them off some day. Do guys really marry women because of their boobs?
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Seun(m): 1:28am On Mar 05, 2008
How would you feel if your man deceived you in regards to an issue of paramount importance?
Breast size is an "issue of paramount importance"?
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Seun(m): 1:29am On Mar 05, 2008
im tired of guys oogling at my twins. im going to chop them off some day.
How about just covering them up? Less invasive and equally effective.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by spoilt(f): 1:30am On Mar 05, 2008
ive discovered guys have x ray eyes. even ten layers cant help you.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Play(m): 1:30am On Mar 05, 2008
Seun:

Breast size is an "issue of paramount importance"?

Mr Admin.Try this link-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm. It answers your question.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by LadyT(f): 1:44am On Mar 05, 2008
shocked otherwise ban,
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Dreloaded(f): 1:44am On Mar 05, 2008
Lol No

Just saying the real secret of Victoria was the introduction of the push up bra to deceive clueless boys.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by McOmo(m): 3:26am On Mar 05, 2008
4play

are you insinuating that our powerful admin needs to wiki Sarcasm to understand how it works ? shocked grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 3:34am On Mar 05, 2008
spoilt:

@ TOH
is that your secret? do share abeg. i want to hypnotize. tongue

amala is the secret.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Dreloaded(f): 3:41am On Mar 05, 2008
lmao were ni e
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by RDynamite(f): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2008
lmao. . funny people. Debo, see a doc asap grin
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by dot2002(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2008
its cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by spoilt(f): 1:20am On Mar 06, 2008
@TOH
all the amala i ate in secondary school didnt help oh. what sort of amala?
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by 4Him(m): 1:51am On Mar 06, 2008
spoilt:

@TOH
all the amala i ate in secondary school didnt help oh. what sort of amala?

Amala black and smooth like a baby's bum.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Like Her New Found Love For Volleyball by Radiant(f): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2008
Yukk cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Man / If It Were You, Would You Accept It? (picture) / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.