Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight (19421 Views)

5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
miiraaj:

So, na ur papa dey polish Oga jona shoes. That explains your blind support for the reetard.

Ode
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by wonlasewonimi: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
CROWÉ: "mtcheeeew"

People say that a lot, what does it mean?

Means jonathan
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by phapi(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
miiraaj: O Lord! Give our president an hour Wisdom and intelligence for tonight's interview so as not to put this beloved country into shame. Thank you Lord!
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by thehomer: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
Jezyfreezman: Shey d interview qo chanqe 9ja situation?.....mtcheeeew...abeg make i hear word

Why do you think presidents and other leaders grant interviews?
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by tomakint: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
miiraaj:

So, na ur papa dey polish Oga jona shoes. That explains your blind support for the reetard.
mirage, do you have a better option than Jonathan? Please state the name now or forever shut your trap angry
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
I like that woman, she's got swag
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ismhab(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
This person wey no reach do presidential debate with ribadu, buhari nd shekarau, den go face this woman.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by doggshaven: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
If I were jona, I would be shaking by now. grin
. Amanpour-Amanputu grin
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
Well sha, I believe GEJ is an intelligent man and won't dissapoint.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by robert2051(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
This one is among the Nairaland threads that really expose the thought capacity of all contributors, one actually wrote, 'ghen ghen action film'. Don't worry, i actually like that, so no condemnation there or anywhere.
May i say here, there is hardly any seat as uncomfortable as Steve Sackas 'Hard Talk' seat & also that even if GEJ gets a written copy of Amanpours ?s it's still gonna be 'no easy day' i'm sure. One thing going 4 the "pres" is he has his "way with women", just watch out 4 that aspect tonight
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by doggshaven: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
Shhhhhhhhh! Tell Jona say Expo de ! grin
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ForNow: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
musiwa12: village nutter i laugh . i dont think you know i am smarter than goodluck which you want to interview. you underrate me..

so she aired Rwandan genocide. i see. then why as she not interview me to get the correct story..

Village nutter musiwa12, if you are smarter than Goodluck as you claim, how come he has gone past you and become your President while you are under him? Quit this nonsense and grow up. All you need do is to wait for the interview to take place and then you can judge how he faired.

God Bless our President(GEJ)
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by kaffy4tope(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam: Well this is not the first time she is interviewing my presido and his excellency has no skeleton whatsoever,tonight is the night,you will all be amazed of his preparedness,he is a very intelligent man who approaches questions with utmost care and wisdom.

I just love GEJ,he is a father and a mentor indeed,little wonder everyone wants to be associated with him.

Oloshi Eeyan, na ur family mentor, no be mine. Thief
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by miiraaj: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
tomakint:
mirage, do you have a better option than Jonathan? Please state the name now or forever shut your trap angry

You even think Retardeen Jona is an option? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Shame on you!
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by tomakint: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
miiraaj:

You even think Retardeen Jona is an option? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Shame on you!

Grab a copy of your 'Brighter Grammar' and understand simple English, the Joke is on you son undecided Back to my question, do you have a better option?
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by tebill(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
musiwa12: i believe Christiane Amanpour is not eating no goodluck.. she is not going to ask goodluck any good question but what will make goodluck look good.. that what i believe from her previous interview

no matter what ever goodluck say, majority of nigerian want him out as president. he has not be fair to majority. running bias govt. in allocation..

Isha Sesay was better asking the right question. Amanpour only made goodluck look good, by not asking right question the last time.

Shut up and speak for yourself....when did u take your opinion poll
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by miiraaj: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam:

Ode
Jona and his supporters ODE pass me ooo!
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by miiraaj: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
tebill:

Shut up and speak for yourself....when did u take your opinion poll
Are you as dumb as Jona that you don't know the latest opinion polls?
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ForNow: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam:

Ode

Don't mind "miiraaj".
miiraaj:

@miiraaj, you don't know Jona can command ur papa to polish his showa? And if he doesn't do it, Jona can give an Order for him to be hanged, simple.

Come to think of it, a parable says " in the land of the blind, a one-eyed man is the king. If Jona is a retard (one-eyed man), then you (the blind)are worse than a retard (retardeenest or nimcompoop).

Take heart miiraaj, Jona don pass you and your father for LIFE. In the history of Nigeria, GEJ will be said to be a one time president which ur father never was and you will never be no matter how hard you try.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by tomakint: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
miiraaj:
Are you trying to be 'abundantly stoopid' that you don't know that your self generated opinion polls was cooked up by 'Goons'?
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by miiraaj: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
tomakint:
Grab a copy of your 'Brighter Grammar' and understand simple English, the Joke is you son undecided Back to my question, do you have a better option?

Oya,Prince Charles,teach me English before I ansa ur question.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ForNow: 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
miiraaj:

@miiraaj, if you are not dumber than Jona, then tell us when and who conducted the opinion poll. Or was it done by ur father and you in ur smelly family house?

Answer the question before the God that ordained GEJ to be there strikes you dead!
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by gabialonso(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
WHY THESE INSULTS ....GUYS BE MATURE
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by tomakint: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
miiraaj:

Oya,Prince Charles,teach me English before I ansa ur question.

Mirage, I am not Prince Charles, it seems your optical illusion problem was not an accident, you must be hallucinating right now, o ya give me a better option, I need name(s)!
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Olaolufred(m): 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
GOODLUCK, TRY TO LIMIT ANY EMBARRASMENT TO YOURSELF.
PLEASE, DO NOT EMBARRASS NIGERIANS TODAY.
BIKO, I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD.

I DON DEY FEAR. E NO GOOD MAKE RETARDEEN DEY REPRESENT PERSON O.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by miiraaj: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
For_Now:

Don't mind "miiraaj".

@miiraaj, you don't know Jona can command ur papa to polish his showa? And if he doesn't do it, Jona can give an Order for him to be hanged, simple.

Come to think of it, a parable says " in the land of the blind, a one-eyed man is the king. If Jona is a retard (one-eyed man), then you (the blind)are worse than a retard (retardeenest or nimcompoop).

Take heart miiraaj, Jona don pass you and your father for LIFE. In the history of Nigeria, GEJ will be said to be a one time president which ur father never was and you will never be no matter how hard you try.

Tell the "nimcompoops"(you inclusive) that queued in the scorching heat of the sun to vote for a "better" nimcompoop. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You and your father can continue to lick nimcompoop Jona's arss and you will forever be remembered as those that licked the arss of the most moronnic and reetarded president that ever existed.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by miiraaj: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
tomakint:

Mirage, I am not Prince Charles, it seems your optical illusion problem was not an accident, you must be hallucinating right now, o ya give me a better option, I need name(s)!

Abeg no vex,just stick with your reetard role model, ok!
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ujem(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
6 Times is even an understatement is it not obvious that GEJ is the dumbest individual to assume the mantle of leadership since the foundation of this hapless entity called Nigeria Nigerians and our hypocrisy let's call a spade a spade GEJ is Plain Dumb!!

Flye: I felt insulted when one tweeter tweeted that she is 6x integent and exposed than my president, that is an insult to the whole nation an we never see that as nonsense. Well i don't blame him/her cos that is how we disrespect each other including our leaders
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by tomakint: 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
miiraaj:

Abeg no vex,just stick with your reetard role model, ok!
Even though you choose to evade my simple question to you, na now you dey talk, you may scram now boy cool
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by kinsbestyahoo: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
anyone wey dem like make dem do oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by JimmyBoy1: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
Well, I expect the interview will be restricted to security issues, so might not be particularly explosive. I am not GEJ fan, but I cant stand a himiliation of my President on CNN ooo, so I want him to do well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Romance With APC Triggers Anxiety In PDP / John Oyegun's Daughter, Eniyemamwen, Weds In Lagos / We’ll Deliver 10,000 MW Target - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.