Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight (19418 Views)

5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by stineb1: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
I noticed that the president was figeting and lacked confidence. Although he was wise enough by diplomaticaly answering some questions.He unconsciously promised Amanpour that by the end of the year,the light will be reasonably stable.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by truth4meal(m): 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
I knw GEJ will waste no time disappointing Nigerians on CNN dis night but I was not expecting it this bad.Can someone tell dis fishbrain that Nigeria is a sovereign state and all this his call at the end of every his answer on the international community shows he lacks d wisdom to tackle his domestic challenges. He called BH local terrorist buh still calls on international intervention. On oil theft dat happens in his delta he said its refined abroad - if the oil did not leave his shore will it get to d refinery abroad? Now he blames that on the international community. Poverty and corruption he nid the help of internation communities then when the internation community thru the US state dept said his handling of BH is inflaming the crisis he said they dnt ve the right info and that an interest is feeding them wrong - he never admitted anyfin its ball passing all his life. Nigeria is on auto-democracy we don't ve a president

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by BodyKiss(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam:

You are a fool,what has eye contact got to do with the brilliant performance in tackling who was supposed to tackle him

Seriously dude? You're so GEJ think alike. poof.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by mascot87(m): 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
BodyKiss:

MUMU, he never looked straight to the camera for a second. Stop making excuses for him, the guy lacks confidence. Didn't you see how the priest that was interviewed next looked straight to the camera, making strong eye contact with Amanpour?
Exactly,I can say vividly that I have never seen an interview in CNN whereby the person been interviewed seizes to look at the interviewers face except GEJ. He is a true retardeen with *high* low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Afam4eva(m): 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
Did someone just say the interview lasted for 5 minutes? What sort of interview is that? Did someone get bored or what?
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Ngwakwe: 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
Probably you are among the party he said has a vested interest in this conflict, hence cannot agree in anything he say even if it is in consonant with your ideology but because you are blinded with hatred, you can never say the truth to avoid any credit to Mr President.

mascot87: I now believe that GEJ is an unintelligent coward & a true retardeen with his responses to intelligent question giving a dull answer. A secondary school students will answer much more intelligently than GEJ. How I wish I never voted for him.... imagine how a whole president of the largest country in Africa is shaking on air, haaaaaaa. I rest my case or else
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
BodyKiss:

Seriously dude? You're so GEJ think alike. poof.

Its a pleasure. Punk asss
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2013
stine b: I noticed that the president was figeting and lacked confidence. Although he was wise enough by diplomaticaly answering some questions.He unconsciously promised Amanpour that by the end of the year,the light will be reasonably stable.

Lmao @ unconsciously. . . .Amanpour will just be laughing at the retardeen after she cut the mo'r'on off the air.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Wadeoye(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
kulikuli26: GEJ admitted state dept have the means to get the fact, den I ask why will dey choose to listen to wrong assertions when dey can get the fact out themself.this man shd jst get some brain for himself, I can't believe he just embarrassed this country with lies abt improve in electricity supply.

GEJ, the liar. Where is the light? Just got home now and it is generator that still powers the house as I type. The same thing everyday. I dont know the improvement GEJ is talking about.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: Probably you are among the party he said has a vested interest in this conflict, hence cannot agree in anything he say even if it is in consonant with your ideology but because you are blinded with hatred, you can never say the truth to avoid any credit to Mr President.

You even have to engage with imbeciles,people that does not know what the four walls of a hiher institution looks like.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Waste of my precious sleep time! Thank God 2moro is a holiday!! angry angry angry
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by truth4meal(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
I swear the lifespan of the interview was cut short cos of jona's uneasy appearance. At the beginning of the inter view amanpour praised Nigeria as a nation whose citizens are active in d social circle and she encouraged Nigerians to tweet at her hashtag but no one was read because jona was just wasting valuable minutes lieing to the international community.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by BodyKiss(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
Afam4eva: Did someone just say the interview lasted for 5 minutes? What sort of interview is that? Did someone get bored or what?

Amanpour got bored grin
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Lmao @ unconsciously. . . .Amanpour will just be laughing at the retardeen after she cut the mo'r'on off the air.

You must be high on cheap adulterated paracetamol. Rubbish
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Onyinyechimara(f): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Please let's make our points without calling him names like 'mumu' and 'retardeen'...........if you can't address your father like that then lets not use those words on him please please please

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by BodyKiss(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
Afam4eva: Did someone just say the interview lasted for 5 minutes? What sort of interview is that? Did someone get bored or what?

This is where they see you,I don't know who made a baised political bigot like you a moderator,you are always interested in issues that tarnishes the image of this administration,when it comes to that which give credit,you people won't put it on front page.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2013

This is where they see you,I don't know who made a biased political bigot like you a moderator,you are always interested in issues that tarnishes the image of this administration,when it comes to that which give credit,you people won't put it on front page.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Ngwakwe: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
The woman is even Anti-Nigeria in her assertions.

She cuts off discussion when the President grips her falsehood and misconceptions.

Can you imagine closing her show by saying that Lagos is recently voted the most unliveable city in the world.

That sums up her bias against Nigeria.

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by truth4meal(m): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
They should have invited d'banj to interview jonah because Amanpour's confidence drown jonah own and it made her look like the president while our 1billion food consumer looks like the interviewer. This to me is not an interview its a national disgrace!!!
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by taharqa: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
truth4meal: I knw GEJ will waste no time disappointing Nigerians on CNN dis night but I was not expecting it this bad.Can someone tell dis fishbrain that Nigeria is a sovereign state and all this his call at the end of every his answer on the international community shows he lacks d wisdom to tackle his domestic challenges. He called BH local terrorist buh still calls on international intervention. On oil theft dat happens in his delta he said its refined abroad - if the oil did not leave his shore will it get to d refinery abroad? Now he blames that on the international community. Poverty and corruption he nid the help of internation communities then when the internation community thru the US state dept said his handling of BH is inflaming the crisis he said they dnt ve the right info and that an interest is feeding them wrong - he never admitted anyfin its ball passing all his life. Nigeria is on auto-democracy we don't ve a president

You are a TOOOL. Maybe you watched another interview

He never asked for 'help' or anything from the International Community in respect of Poverty or Corruption. He only said that every country had not fight terrorism if the fight was to be successful, and 1st made the point that that was one of the reasons Nigeria was getting involved in Mali, before he solicited for more cooperation from others in helping to fight Boko Haram- in other words, COLLABORATION. If you knew anything about terrorism you would know that no single country can ever solve it alone cos its cross-border; even the USA solicits cooperation from other countries in her own Fight against terrorism.

His response on Crude Oil theft was to demand that Western countries play their own part in containing their Refineries from buying stolen crude. It was a BOLD and succinct stance.

Now go and sleep, k?
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
I'm sure he missed Abati n Okupe today.... tongue tongue
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by omanzo02: 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
BodyKiss:

MUMU, he never looked straight to the camera for a second. Stop making excuses for him, the guy lacks confidence. Didn't you see how the priest that was interviewed next looked straight to the camera, making strong eye contact with Amanpour?

U are a bigger mumuu, how could someone in Switzerland make eye contact with someone in New York?. He was facing the camera that is what important.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by mascot87(m): 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: Probably you are among the party he said has a vested interest in this conflict, hence cannot agree in anything he say even if it is in consonant with your ideology but because you are blinded with hatred, you can never say the truth to avoid any credit to Mr President.

See who is talking, can u mention one single thing you learnt from the interview?Nigeria is painted black by the international community and all GEJ cam do is to put the blame back to them. I dont have time for people destroying people members like u cos you have been blindfolded by emotional feelings
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by truth4meal(m): 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: The woman is even Anti-Nigeria in her assertions.

She cuts off discussion when the President grips her falsehood and misconceptions.

Can you imagine closing her show by saying that Lagos is recently voted the most unliveable city in the world.

That sums up her bias against Nigeria.

if there is any anti-nigeria it is pple like u who dress lie with damask - she never said anyfin abt lagos at the end she showed two pix of the delta and she even praised GEJ in d area of electoral reform. You are bias but its not ur fault - its ur work
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by truth4meal(m): 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
taharqa:

Yo are a FOOOL. Maybe you watched another interview

He never asked for 'help' or anything from the International Community in terms of Poverty or Corruption. He only said that every country had not fight terrorism if the fight was to be successful, and 1st made the point that that was one of the reasons Nigeria was getting involved before he solicited for more cooperation from others in helping to fight Boko Haram- in other words, COLLABORATION. If you knew anything about terrorism yo would know that one country alone can never solve it alone cos its cross-border; even the S solicits cooperation from other countries in her own Fight against corruption.

His response on Crude Oil theft was to demand that Western countries play their own part in containing their Refineries from buying stolen crude. It was a BOLD stance.

Now go and sleep, k?
I never expected u to say the truth so it shldnt amaze you if I just watch u and ur oga ve a free day disgracing urselves. Soon the transcript will reveal how much of a clueless spree u and jonah is on.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Wadeoye(m): 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
taharqa:

Are you slow or what?? Has electricity not improved in Nigeria? What's the lie about that.
Plus, no President (not even American President whose Military is accused of committing atrocities in Iraq, Pakistan, Afganistan, Guatanamo etc) will admit openly that her Security services are involved in any sort of atrocities while the operations are still going on; it is not done. Moreova, JTF have not behaved as bad as most of the people in the north (many of whom secretly sympathize with BH) have been accusing it off; and, na dem dey go tell all these international organisation 'stories' abot atrocities (recall, the Reuters case)

Stop that trash man. Where is the power? We started the day with generator to get ready for the morning and I am back at home now, the apartment is till on generator. What improvement are you talking about? That power comes on and off when everybody has gone to bed?
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by omanzo02: 12:00am On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by basisop(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2013
GEJ should be left alone! Imagine Nigerians abusing their President on Twitter.
That Amanpour lady hates Nigeria well. Showing a very dirty background as Lagos with Banky W's song to support her claim§.

Power supply improved significantly, take it or leave it. Ingrates!

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2013
mascot87:
See who is talking, can u mention one single thing you learnt from the interview?Nigeria is painted black by the international community and all GEJ cam do is to put the blame back to them. I dont have time for people destroying people members like u cos you have been blindfolded by emotional feelings

But why are you this daft nowone thing I learnt is that the international community are those behind so many problems in our country,if they stop buying stolen crudes,the rate of bunkering will reduce to the barest minimum.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by basisop(m): 12:04am On Jan 24, 2013
Wadeoye:

Stop that trash man. Where is the power? We started the day with generator to get ready for the morning and I am back at home now, the apartment is till on generator. What improvement are you talking about? That power comes on and off when everybody has gone to bed?

Oga, the whole Nigeria won't be powered up same time abeg! I left power in my house for work and met it when I came back. Do you even pay your bills?

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by taharqa: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2013
truth4meal: I never expected u to say the truth so it shldnt amaze you if I just watch u and ur oga ve a free day disgracing urselves. Soon the transcript will reveal how much of a clueless spree u and jonah is on.

Come on SHUT that your mouth there. Respond to the comment the way I responded to yours, K? Point out the lie, the way I did yours...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) / 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure / Rivers Govt Replies Okonji-iweala On Missing $5B From Excess Crude Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.