Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight (19416 Views)

5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
oyb:

We will soon see team jona insulting ms amanpour

Before nko?! Na one type of defence be that na grin
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Oahray: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
musiwa12: what makes me think i am smarter than goodluck.. without committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee, goodluck can not tie his shoelace.. he has to set up committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee for every question Amanpour ask him.. does that not tell you.. I am smarter than Goodluck..

Ok Amanpour should ask Goodluck to name 20 presidents around the world. he will need committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee to solve that one..
Since no one has done you the favour of telling you how dumb you are, lemme help you.

Since when did the ability to name presidents become a mark of intellect? Its either you are just a silly kid with an internet connection or your brains did not mature with the rest of your body.

For the records, GEJ is your president. If he is as dumb as you claim, why is your dad not the president? He is the number one citizen of Nigeria, and you are? You should give him some respect dude!

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
miiraaj:

That's too hard now. He can't mention Nigerian presidents from 1960 to date in the right order.

And you can abi?
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by feelamong(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
well dat time is the time for the Chelsea vs swansea game..

i will rather watch this match than watch oga Jona dey yarn opata! grin
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Oahray: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
. . .
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
Oahray: Since no one has done you the favour of telling you how dumb you are, lemme help you.

Since when did the ability to name presidents become a mark of intellect? Its either you are just a silly kid with an internet connection or your brains did not mature with the rest of your body.

For the records, GEJ is your president. If he is as dumb as you claim, why is your dad not the president? He is the number one citizen of Nigeria, and you are? You should give him some respect dude!

A billion likes
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by BodyKiss(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
Jezyfreezman: Shey d interview qo chanqe 9ja situation?.....mtcheeeew...abeg make i hear word

If you don't have anything useful to say, just keep your fingers shut. You don't have to show us how stu.p!d you are just in the name of commenting. Thank you.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by musiwa12: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
how can goodluck be my president when i live in another country.

Oahray should ask Amanpour to ask goodluck that question,

do you think goodluck won election in the first place.... they rig election in nigeria.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ballabriggs: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
I don't need Amanpour to interview him, I just need Isha Sesay to give him another dose of what she gave him the last time. He is a known failure.

They should ask him about Haliburton and Malabu and watch him stammer

Err President Jonadunce, GCFR, Grand Corrupter of the Federal Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ypzilanti: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2013
Oahray: Since no one has done you the favour of telling you how dumb you are, lemme help you.

Not saying they should ask him that (not relevant to interview), but as a president you should know the names of 20 presidents in the world na. Even inside Africa, I think I can mention like 15 off hand. Remember that these are people you parley with regularly as Commander in Chief.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Okontami: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Guys, whats the noise about. Watch his last interview, http://amanpour.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/13/goodluck-jonathans-first-interview-2010/ . He will say exactly how things are.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by theripper: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Make Jona cram him answers well o, dat woman sabi ask "pesky" questions. I remember wen he interview equitorial guinea president, d man just dey gaffe up and down. The woman get A1 for whining questions o.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by surfaceD: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
Was watching Amanpour interviewing the President of Afghanistan last week all I could imagine was GEJ sitting on that seat, as that Afghan President was intelligently handling Amanpour. I wait to see how my president will fair, though i can imagine it to be dericted to Mali war.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Oahray: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
musiwa12: Oahray should ask Amanpour to ask goodluck that question,

do you think goodluck won election in the first place.... they rig election in nigeria.
keep quiet jor. GEJ did not get into office by rigging. He was the popular choice in 2011. Even if he did rig, it takes intellect to rig an election.

I am not dumb to expect Amanpour who isnt dumb either to ask GEJ a dumb question. Dude, eloquence is only an aspect of intellect. Why is that so hard for you to grab? There are geniuses who would stutter badly in the face of publicity. GEJ might be incompetent as a leader of a big nation full of ethnic bigots and religious fanatics, he might not be an orator, but he is by no means dumb or foolish.

From your posts thus far, I can bet my laptop charger that if a single brain cell from GEJ is transplanted into your head, there would be an explosion due to OVERLOAD.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam:

Shut up there pretty monkey
may amadioha cut off your balls and feed you with it.Anumpama! grin grin
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
berem: may amadioha castrate your balls and feed you with it.Anumpama! grin grin

Sexy gorrilla
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
Oahray: keep quiet jor. GEJ did not get into office by rigging. He was the popular choice in 2011. Even if he did rig, it takes intellect to rig an election.

I am not dumb to expect Amanpour who isnt dumb either to ask GEJ a dumb question. Dude, eloquence is only an aspect of intellect. Why is that so hard for you to grab? There are geniuses who would stutter badly in the face of publicity. GEJ might be incompetent as a leader of a big nation full of ethnic bigots and religious fanatics, he might not be an orator, but he is by no means dumb or foolish.

From your posts thus far, I can bet my laptop charger that if a single brain cell from GEJ is transplanted into your head, there would be an explosion due to OVERLOAD.

You are the son of your father indeed!!!!
A zillion likes
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
the_ripper: Make Jona cram him answers well o, dat woman sabi ask "pesky" questions. I remember wen he interview equitorial guinea president, d man just dey gaffe up and down. The woman get A1 for whining questions o.

So you think afghan president is more intelligent than the president of africa most populous country?
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Oahray: 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
ypzilanti:

Not saying they should ask him that (not relevant to interview), but as a president you should know the names of 20 presidents in the world na. Even inside Africa, I think I can mention like 15 off hand. Remember that these are people you parley with regularly as Commander in Chief.
Being able to name 20 presidents has nothing to do with governing your sovereign state. That said, there is absolutely no proof that GEJ cannot name 20 presidents, so do not talk about it as if you are discussing facts. What Musiwa posted was dumb and I only helped him see it.

I am not pleased with Jonathan's government, but it pisses me off to see peeps insult him as if they are smarter, or their own dads are half as important. Nigeria's problems is not caused by Jonathan, the rot comes from fellow Nigerians!
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Oahray: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam:

You are the son of your father indeed!!!!
A zillion likes
grin grin the guy is annoying jare, e dey insult who reach to hire e papa as shoe shiner.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
Oahray: Being able to name 20 presidents has nothing to do with governing your sovereign state. That said, there is absolutely no proof that GEJ cannot name 20 presidents, so do not talk about it as if you are discussing facts. What Musiwa posted was dumb and I only helped him see it.

I am not pleased with Jonathan's government, but it pisses me off to see peeps insult him as if they are smarter, or their own dads are half as important. Nigeria's problems is not caused by Jonathan, the rot comes from fellow Nigerians!

According to NL political pundits like yourself. In real life a President of a sovereign country needs to be be on first name basis with 20 other presidents.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by tomakint: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam: Well this is not the first time she is interviewing my presido and his excellency has no skeleton whatsoever,tonight is the night,you will all be amazed of his preparedness,he is a very intelligent man who approaches questions with utmost care and wisdom.

I just love GEJ,he is a father and a mentor indeed,little wonder everyone wants to be associated with him.

Even though I am not your 'supporter' on many views here especially on that clown called D'banj, but I must confess, you have my backing on Jonathan's case (my beloved President, in whom I am well pleased), trust me Jonathan will shame his haters as usual, I can't wait!
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam:

Sexy gorrilla
it takes a gorrilla to identify one.Ewu can coke! cheesy cheesy
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
I must watch this..won't miss it..
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
berem: it takes a gorrilla to identify one.Ewu can coke! cheesy cheesy

Sexy chimpazee
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
tomakint:

Even though I am not your 'supporter' on many views here especially on that clown called D'banj, but I must confess, you have my backing on Jonathan's case (my beloved President, in whom I am well pleased), trust me Jonathan will shame his haters as usual, I can't wait!

Lol. But you are in the right path now. Will remember you when EJ takes nigeria to paradise.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2013
I hope na phone in programme. make we add our own.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
Oahray: grin grin the guy is annoying jare, e dey insult who reach to hire e papa as shoe shiner.

He papa nor reach to polish president shoes sef,maybe a councillor
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Oahray: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
naijababe:

According to NL political pundits like yourself. In real life a President of a sovereign country needs to be be on first name basis with 20 other presidents.
smbh. Lemme help you see my point as it seems you just want to quote someone in your post.

Knowing the names of other presidents is a very secondary issue, rather unimportant. Why? Because it is info that is readily available. He has a ministry of foreign affairs, ambassadors to different nations, more sources of info than you or I or the average Nigerian can boast of.
With google, even a secondary school student can come up with 100 names of world leaders.

Before I continue, what is your proof that GEJ cannot name up to 20 presidents?
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Oahray: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam:

lmao grin a councillor of one small ward of one small local govt in one poor northern state.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Image123(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
Jesus on Calvary.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by miiraaj: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam:

So, na ur papa dey polish Oga jona shoes. That explains your blind support for the reetard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) / ThisDay Editors To Dele Alake, Onanuga: You Cannot Bully Or Silence Free Press / Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.