Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight (19423 Views)

5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
musiwa12: village nutter i laugh . i dont think you know i am smarter than goodluck which you want to interview. you underrate me..

so she aired Rwandan genocide. i see. then why as she not interview me to get the correct story..

You are smarter that goodluck?smh
Where u dey with all your smartness?
Where is your father??
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by lamie: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
woah! cant wait to watch this. i am sure GEJ is quite nervous and thinking of the best answers to come up with regarding the unavoidable boko haram questions. as his name implies, goodluck to him, cos he will need it.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by wesley8: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
musiwa12: you call me a village nutter ?? what are you going to call goodluck.. jungle nutter..
Mr President duh!
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Please which time exactly in Nigeria, I will like to watch it

How can you watch it
Nta nor dey show am oooo
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by gabialonso(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
i'll stay awake till 11pm or there abt jxt 2listen 2 GEJ interview....wetin he wan talk wen i neva hear b4
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
lamie: woah! cant wait to watch this. i am sure GEJ is quite nervous and thinking of the best answers to come up with regarding the unavoidable boko haram questions. as his name implies, goodluck to him, cos he will need it.

Why should he be nervous?
Who is amanpour to make his excellency nervous?

Una never see anything,just watch how he will intelligently answer all questions today.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
naijababe: Yeee gbele o!!!! This will be better than watching Sanyeri in action grin. I hope Abati and Okupe are preparing their defences already.

We will soon see team jona insulting ms amanpour
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
Jonathan go misyarn o! i hope he is preparing well for the interview.this one no be like NTA or AIT. grin grin
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by MicroBox: 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
Checkout what happen to Custom and Immigration recruitment saga also not forgeting DPR recruiment of 3years old. Interviews like can be very revieling and disturbing. People who need the truth would use it as suppose. So keep all fingers across for tonight showdown.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by jaymichael(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
na so? what time please! mtchew! no light, no fuel for my gen. my cable subscription don expire. chai, naija hard o. why even bother self? Wetin retardo get to talk sef wey want impress me? I go watch the highlight on CNN for my android phone. make I even check how many mb I get left sef. *141*712*0#
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by CROWE: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
"mtcheeeew"

People say that a lot, what does it mean?
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Symphony007: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
Anybody who thinks jonathan will fluck or garf during this interview does'nt know this man. Has he ever make an off the curf mistake in an interview before?
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Kagawa: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
i smell blood
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by musiwa12: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam because i dont go about eliminate my opponent to get what i want does not mean. i am not smart...

do you see what goodluck to carry his load from aso rock..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/727_ap_jpgc5afc3f3f64c84df16f5a628b9cde276

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by miiraaj: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
ypzilanti:

Why are you panicking? GEJ is not crazy enough to do attempt a 'state of the nation' interview with Amanpour. The questions will be restricted to Terrorism. If this is not the case, I will be sitting with my hand on my head as my country's president is slammed repetitively until security walks in and takes the mic away from Ms Amanpour.

I wonder what her research team would have told her about GEJ before interview. SMH.

Bross,he still needs prayers,even if its about terrorism. The only thing he can say about terrorism is "We are on top of the situation" and "the days of terrorists are numbered".
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
berem: Jonathan go misyarn o! i hope he is preparing well for the interview.this one no be like NTA or AIT. grin grin

Shut up there pretty monkey
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by brixton: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
We re waitin, I'll kip a date to hear him answer whateva questions.

Off topic; been seein Reno Omothief talkin abt power improvement around d country. I've bn in Abuja since yesty and spent all my tym in maitama and area/zone 6. Mhen dis places dnt av power @ al, my ears don tire fo gen noise. Ow can we be serious if we can't boast of power in 2013? Is power generation not included in vision 2020??
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by tuhits(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
Well this is not the first time she is interviewing my presido and his excellency has no skeleton whatsoever,tonight is the night,you will all be amazed of his preparedness,he is a very intelligent man who approaches questions with utmost care and wisdom.

I just love GEJ,he is a father and a mentor indeed,little wonder everyone wants to be associated with him.

Kai
Pls ar u nigerian, nd where did u hear he is intelligent
Mtcheew
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Teminio: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
Is it on CNN or local station? And for what time today?
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
musiwa12: ifihearam because i dont go about eliminate my opponent to get what i want does not mean. i am not smart...

do you see what goodluck to carry his load from aso rock..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/727_ap_jpgc5afc3f3f64c84df16f5a628b9cde276

What even makes you think you are smart?
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by doofanc: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam: Well this is not the first time she is interviewing my presido and his excellency has no skeleton whatsoever,tonight is the night,you will all be amazed of his preparedness,he is a very intelligent man who approaches questions with utmost care and wisdom.

Quite right, but i do believe d circumstances were very different then.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by musiwa12: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
if he retuen back to power... the whole nation of nigeria will be in a civil war.. you dont know anything.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
Teminio: Is it on CNN or local station? And for what time today?

How can it be CNN,its ITV,OGTV,LTV,DBS,Galaxy etc
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by stevebond007(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
I dnt advice d guy 2 go ooo. He will shoot himself in d leg. Na eff up tins d tin go b 4 am.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ypzilanti: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
MicroBox: Checkout what happen to Custom and Immigration recruitment saga also not forgeting DPR recruiment of 3years old. Interviews like can be very revieling and disturbing. People who need the truth would use it as suppose. So keep all fingers across for tonight showdown.

I assure you all that the interview is specific to terrorism. GEJ is not suicidal. While he is incompetent at his job, he is not a foolish man.

You cannot be foolish and become president...even in Nigeria. You can be incompetent,...but not foolish. If he was not advised properly and attempts an interview about the state of Nigeria, he will be gutted live on television, and it will not be pretty. Even his enemies will pity him. It will be like watching Mike Tyson in his prime batter Urkel against the ropes.

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
doofanc:

Quite right, but i do believe d circumstances were very different then.

Which makes it even easier because he has the experience of standing her already. Please and please may I also state here that being a president goes beyond mere election,the office is accompanied with so many things ooo.
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by ifihearam: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
stevebond007: I dnt advice d guy 2 go ooo. He will shoot himself in d leg. Na eff up tins d tin go b 4 am.

So much teenagers in nairaland these days..smh
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by musiwa12: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
what makes me think i am smarter than goodluck.. without committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee, goodluck can not tie his shoelace.. he has to set up committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee for every question Amanpour ask him.. does that not tell you.. I am smarter than Goodluck..

Ok Amanpour should ask Goodluck to name 20 presidents around the world. he will need committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee to solve that one..

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by badassnigga(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
;DI can bet that bros J will go with his wife in case he get injury. grin grin grin
Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by str8talk1: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
Another stupidity in d making. Dis can only happen whn d President has an inferiorty complex in his genes. As 4 d Int'l media(CNN,Aljazeera,CCTV24,etc),dey hv entered in2 an unholy evil alliance to downgrade Nigeria in d international media,wt a calculated effort to put us out of d spotlight,while making us look sub-human in eyes of d world by broadcasting only d negatives about us and down-playing d good things about us. Which Nigerian journalist/broadcaster has had an interview wt any past or current American president before? Nigerians,pls let's retain some little dignity within ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by Afolabs101: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
If the interview is focused on terrorism then GEJ is finished. All she has to do is quote his previous statement about BH sponsors being in his government or Azazi's statement about how PDP is responsible for the violence or how BH members who have been arrested have been linked to the Vice President and other senior government officials.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight by miiraaj: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
musiwa12: what makes me think i am smarter than goodluck.. without committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee, goodluck can not tie his shoelace.. he has to set up committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee for every question Amanpour ask him.. does that not tell you.. I am smarter than Goodluck..

Ok Amanpour should ask Goodluck to name 20 presidents around the world. he will need committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee and committee to solve that one..

That's too hard now. He can't mention Nigerian presidents from 1960 to date in the right order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Erdogan, Turkish President (photos) / Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) / Under Ihejirika, No Town Was Captured By Boko Haram – Northern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.