Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141503 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by coogar: 3:23pm On May 21, 2013
debosky:
Now you're just being silly - all I did was to ensure that the focus remained on achieving a refund and nothing more.

you are a toad!
i can pull out your comments out this minute - you were behind her throughout fighting for her cause. you wanted to know why some of her comments were hidden by the mods. things like that encourage scammers to get away with crimes. she knows people like you are forever in her support!

Idowuogbo:
lmao! o ti sign!

aigbe cannot give the silent treatment - we didn't beg any of them to put this story on NL. they got us involved from the start and we must see it through till the end.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 3:30pm On May 21, 2013
wait o, has the matter been resolved? did shopclue pay? was she vindicated?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2013
coogar:

you are a toad!
i can pull out your comments out this minute - you were behind her throughout fighting for her cause. you wanted to know why some of her comments were hidden by the mods. things like that encourage scammers to get away with crimes. she knows people like you are forever in her support!

I was not behind anyone - I asked for what I would consider fair treatment for all parties. I didn't encourage anything other than communication between both parties for securing a refund.

Only shopclue is responsible for her failure/success in refunding aigbe.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 3:40pm On May 21, 2013
coogar:

you are a toad!
so now he is a toad?very good i am enjoying this thread thank God i came here today.
coogar:

aigbe cannot give the silent treatment - we didn't beg any of them to put this story on NL. they got us involved from the start and we must see it through till the end.
haba !!!!
seee trouble ,the money no be ur own,the car no be ur own ,the people sef u no know dem,dem no know u .yet u wan see the matter to an end.wettin be ur own sef for dis matter?the people no wan talk again u say by fire by force they must talk .ok ooooo i am enjoying it all

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 3:43pm On May 21, 2013
gree-die:
wait o, has the matter been resolved? did shopclue pay? was she vindicated?
see another amebo,wey dey bring mouth enter matter wey no concern am.u wan collect commission from aigbe or what?all u women una get serious problem oooo

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2013
texaco1:
see another amebo,wey dey bring mouth enter matter wey no concern am.u wan collect commission from aigbe or what?all u women una get serious problem oooo
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by coogar: 3:44pm On May 21, 2013
debosky:
I was not behind anyone - I asked for what I would consider fair treatment for all parties. I didn't encourage anything other than communication between both parties for securing a refund.

Only shopclue is responsible for her failure/success in refunding aigbe.

haaaaaaa -
see debosky denying his allegiance faster than peter did christ!

texaco1:
so now he is a toad?very good i am enjoying this thread thank God i came here today.
haba !!!!
seee trouble ,the money no be ur own,the car no be ur own ,the people sef u no know dem,dem no know u .yet u wan see the matter to an end.wettin be ur own sef for dis matter?the people no wan talk again u say by fire by force they must talk .ok ooooo i am enjoying it all

shut your gob, you anorexic human-centipede!
speak only when you are spoken to. who are you? who brought you here? do i know you from eden?

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 3:47pm On May 21, 2013
Viewing this topic: texaco1 , coogar, Fhemmmy

even fhemmy sef he dey take style style peep the topic.these are the supposed victims u are talking about.they have no problem with shopclue ,yet some amebos wan use panadol plus choloquine and cholaphenicol for another person headache .
na wah ooooo
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:51pm On May 21, 2013
texaco1: Viewing this topic: texaco1 , coogar, Fhemmmy

even fhemmy sef he dey take style style peep the topic.these are the supposed victims u are talking about.they have no problem with shopclue ,yet some amebos wan use panadol plus choloquine and cholaphenicol for another person headache .
na wah ooooo
man, stfu!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 3:55pm On May 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
man, stfu!
well come onboard ,public enemy number 1
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2013
. unfortunately for this matter shopclue shd have paid up for salvage the little left of her integrity but well did she have any undecided
Lord Knows....

texaco1:
i believe that shopclue has the means to pay up,but what is my concern ?the people ho are the primary actors are no longer talking dont be surprised that aigbe and shopclue may still be communicating regularly.u must understand that me and u are just mere spectators watching them.i kept telling u people all along that these victims u are talking about know shopclue if they want her down they know where and how to do it .so why dont e just leave them to sort out their differences .
imagine someone as even saying that i connived with shopclue and i even deleted my post and bla bla bla,irratioonal thinking of the highest order.do i have a commission in aigbe or shopclue business?well i have not been around no for like 3months ,now tell me with all ur abuses and insults what have u achieved ?zero
this matter could have been handled in a better and more matured manner .anyway women will always be women,same rash rash attitude
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by question(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2013
This story still dey? I assume that no news is good news.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2013
texaco1: this is really really funny,so u guys are blamining urselves now abi ?i love this thread
by the way where is my girlfriend idowuogbo?she hasnt insulted or abused me this afternoon,that is strange
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2013
biolabee: . unfortunately for this matter shopclue shd have paid up for salvage the little left of her integrity but well did she have any undecided
Lord Knows....

with the kind of bashing she recieved here ,well i dont know.but she was willing to negotiate and compromise but i must confess the insults were just too much ,even me that i am not a party to their deal or didnt know them had to unfollow this topic .she admitted owing,she didnt deny it all we needed to do was to build on that,if she had denied then that would have been a different story.now those that insulted her have nothing to lose it is aigbe money,go and google shopclue name all u will see is fraud u know what that means to her ,i know she will be regretting ever even replying ppl here or dragging the matter,that was why she said anyone can go to court,
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2013
onatisi:
with the kind of bashing she recieved here ,well i dont know.but she was willing to negotiate and compromise but i must confess the insults were just too much ,even me that i am not a party to their deal or didnt know them had to unfollow this topic .she admitted owing,she didnt deny it all we needed to do was to build on that,if she had denied then that would have been a different story.now those that insulted her have nothing to lose it is aigbe money,go and google shopclue name all u will see is fraud u know what that means to her ,i know she will be regretting ever even replying ppl here or dragging the matter,that was why she said anyone can go to court,

I get yyou but the more reason why she should have endeavoured to clear her name pronto
She opened threads on so many people, got praise singers to defend her at every turn
Asked for extension upon extension

Has she paid now//? Lord Knows undecided

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 6:21pm On May 21, 2013
biolabee:

I get yyou but the more reason why she should have endeavoured to clear her name pronto
She opened threads on so many people, got praise singers to defend her at every turn
Asked for extension upon extension

Has she paid now//? Lord Knows undecided
and who were the praise singers?were they singing fuji or juju
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by OAM4J: 6:35pm On May 21, 2013
Na wa o!

I thought I was the one not following and the money would have been paid. So nothing was paid Aigbe till now? Just when I was beginning to think she meant well.

And Aigbe is also now keeping quiet? has he given up?

O ga o!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 9:05pm On May 21, 2013
onatisi:
Why do grown adults lie like this? Prove the bolded please.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 9:13pm On May 21, 2013
texaco1:
and who were the praise singers?were they singing fuji or juju

you tell me cos u defended her stoutly... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2013
Gboliwe:
Why do grown adults lie like this? Prove the bolded please.
mr oga why do i need to lie , why dont u ask the people around or read thru all the post , u will see that she was trying to negotiate a soft landing but ppl kept bashing her , well i am out of here it is none of my business
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 9:20pm On May 21, 2013
Sister Onatisi,I have been present from page one. No where do I remember her attempting to compromise or negotiate.
onatisi:
mr oga why do i need to lie , why dont u ask the people around or read thru all the post , u will see that she was trying to negotiate a soft landing but ppl kept bashing her , well i am out of here it is none of my business

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 9:23pm On May 21, 2013
biolabee:

you tell me cos u defended her stoutly... undecided undecided
biola should i pull out all my post here for u to read ?i have repeated this over 1000 times in this thread that she should pay anyone that she is owing but that ppl should stop insulting her , you want to collect something from somebody and u think dishing out threats will solve it,someone u cant even see for that matter , all the person needs to do is just keep quite .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2013
texaco1:
biola should i pull out all my post here for u to read ?i have repeated this over 1000 times in this thread that she should pay anyone that she is owing but that ppl should stop insulting her , you want to collect something from somebody and u think dishing out threats will solve it,someone u cant even see for that matter , all the person needs to do is just keep quite .

ok... undecided undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 9:35pm On May 21, 2013
biolabee:

all my post on this thread have been hidden,this shows how bias ppl were on this case , everyone just wanted to nail that lady , she may be guilty that isnt my concern , the money we wanted to collect from her was what i was after and i kept telling people to leave the insult and focus on the money but all ur friends here kept shouting and derailing the topic , now she has gone , what has all their insults resulted into.she agreed that she owes , she even paid some ppl like fheemmy and one other guy , if ppl had taken time with her she would have at least paid part of aigbe money
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2013
texaco1:
all my post on this thread have been hidden,this shows how bias ppl were on this case , everyone just wanted to nail that lady , she may be guilty that isnt my concern , the money we wanted to collect from her was what i was after and i kept telling people to leave the insult and focus on the money but all ur friends here kept shouting and derailing the topic , now she has gone , what has all their insults resulted into.she agreed that she owes , she even paid some ppl like fheemmy and one other guy , if ppl had taken time with her she would have at least paid part of aigbe money

per her acct she paid fhemmy some money with the remnant to br paid later.. has the bal been paid... we no know
aigbe ... well we dont know
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by texaco1: 9:52pm On May 21, 2013
biolabee:

per her acct she paid fhemmy some money with the remnant to br paid later.. has the bal been paid... we no know
aigbe ... well we dont know
well fhemmy was here in the morning he didnt stay much , i dont think those whom u call victims are really interested in all these noise ppl are making , you maybe the surprise that they maybe looking at u guys as jobless people ,what assurances do u have that all these so called victims and shopclue are not doing business again now , that was what shopclue was trying to tell u people that apart from the things you know some things happened behind the scene . well no be my case no be my money
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2013
texaco1:
well fhemmy was here in the morning he didnt stay much , i dont think those whom u call victims are really interested in all these noise ppl are making , you maybe the surprise that they maybe looking at u guys as jobless people ,what assurances do u have that all these so called victims and shopclue are not doing business again now , that was what shopclue was trying to tell u people that apart from the things you know some things happened behind the scene . well no be my case no be my money

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by MSItachi: 10:41pm On May 21, 2013
71 Pages of No result, Na wa ooo

Really feel for the OP, but then he/she was too soft also, guess he/she is very rich to let go of 900k like this
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dailydolla4u(m): 12:30am On May 22, 2013
onatisi:

So u mean that Scammer Wumi Alen. has done enough by admitting that she scam people of their hard earn thousands without returning them? Are u in ur right frem of mind? If u were the victim will u be saying these? Since u like what SCAMMER WUMI Alen is doing, May It happens to U. If Somebody Stole ur money and only admitted that he stole from u will makes u happy so be it. That

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 5:37am On May 22, 2013
Greetings All,

My name is Carl Allen I am currently married to Omowunmi Allen, but we have been separated since 2004 and I probably have not seen her since 2005.

I've been following this thread for quite sometime, and was finally given permission to post. First and foremost I must state that I am not here to bash Wumi, but I do feel my presence was necessary to give some insight into the character and personality of this woman. I will state that any of you who have not received the items you purchased from my wife; most certainly will not be reimbursed or compensated for your loss.

I am not going to wash the dirty laundry of our relationship here online like a leaky faucet, but I'm more than willing to answer any questions, and I mean any questions concerning my marriage to the woman, and the personality type that you are dealing with.

I sincerely thank the moderators for giving an American the right to post in this thread

Sincerely

Carl Allen

6 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lightheart(m): 6:19am On May 22, 2013
^^^ and this is necessary because?

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 6:19am On May 22, 2013
@ concerned party,I tried to reply your PM but it bounced.contact me with ifyalways at gmail. smiley

lightheart: ^^^ and this is necessary because?

lol
Drama. i think its best ignored.Who is really behind that handle and who cares to know about Wumi's marital life undecided
Anyways,norrrin concern me for hia again,na PM mata carry me come back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.