Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter (38255 Views)

Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones / CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter / Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by BetaThings: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
gratiaeo: He have finally nail his curfew by him self. Not in this life he ll rule this country, i pity him, his trap has finally failed him. What a shame!
Did he read about a man from Enugu state that broke the cross and his end

You were not going to vote for him anyway
I have seen Christians threaten Muslims (they were never going to vote for anyway) this way at very opportunity
So should we also carry pictures of Patience commissioning the National Christmas Tree wherever GEJ goes to campaign in 2015?
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by HIPROFILE(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
HNosegbe:

What kind of useless statement is this?
My guy like u no sabi say some people no dey read before replying he is a typical example. Outa point
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by free13: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Toto Licker: this man is worse than buhari for religious intolerance

Buhari is his father in terrorism. And muslims are like that.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by adaybayor(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
BetaThings:

Please. Easy
Christians fight in service of their religion
Please bet truthful
What are LRA, Hutaree, NLFT etc doing?
The Crusades
The discovery mission in the Americas sanctioned by Pope Alexander
The propagation of Christianity in the Philippines
The inquisition
Battle of Lepanto

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-military-weapons-inscribed-secret-jesus-bible-codes/story?id=9575794

"Coded references to New Testament Bible passages (2 Corinthians 4:6) about Jesus Christ are inscribed on high-powered rifle sights provided to the U.S. military by a Michigan company, an ABC News investigation has found.

The sights are used by U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan and in the training of Iraqi and Afghan soldiers. The maker of the sights, Trijicon, has a $660 million multi-year contract to provide up to 800,000 sights to the Marine Corps, and additional contracts to provide sights to the U.S. Army. "

The company has said the practice began under its founder, Glyn Bindon, a devout Christian from South Africa who was killed in a 2003 plane crash.

You dey mind dem?
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by BetaThings: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Toto Licker: this man is worse than buhari for religious intolerance
How?
Buhari has Christian personal staff
How many Muslim personal staff does GEJ have?
Anyway what exactly did El Rufai retweet? I am sure a lot of people have not read it!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by lafuria1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
dederocs:
Muslims are a misguided bunch...you have to act dumb and blind to be a muslim.its funny how u guy feel fulfilled in a religion of killers.

u didnt answer my question, give me just one example of a muslim insulting jesus. i have seen videos of jesus performing vodoo, read books about jesus having a child, all written by christians. have you seen muslims make jokes about their prophet they way christians do? u dont know islam and so u wont understand. not everyone who is a muslim is going to paradise. evil muslims will surely be punished.

you guys say if it was the other way round. my answer, did you see the el rufai RT or tweet in the newspapers? or television? for the larger fanatic illitrates christians in kaduna and jos to see, el rufai's RT wont make headlines. but wen the prophet cartoon came up, the whole world announced. i dare CNN or channels tv, vangurad or punch to make el rufai's tweet on the front page and wait for the reaction if fight wont breakout in kaduna. i know kaduna very well, and el rufai is from there.

you keep saying if it was the other way round, i ask do the muslim make it a job to insult jesus, yes or no. simple.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by PointB: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
One of the qualities of good people is guarding your utterances! El-rufia has failed this test again and again in his bid to score cheap political point. This cut, is the most unkindest of them all.

But we will forgive, but never forget the assault on christian and christianity, and we will certainly remember this prior to 2015.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by free13: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
adaybayor:

Hey cry baby, keep proving to me how fo*lish you are.

Now you will soon preach tolerance? F*cking I'd.iot...go hang yourself

Does a muslim know what tolerance is? They are natural terrorist.
You are a hopeless dog.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by follygab: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
tha_originator: 3rd to commentangry

@El Rufai, no matter how hard you try to educate these folks, they will still not learn. Their minds, hearts, eyes, ears, and brains have been blocked therefore there's nothing you can tell them. Just let em do they things!

Nice piece anyway, God bless!

Can u see how u have displayed your LAKADISICALIZATIONALISTICALISM as a fool?
i ( and lot of us ) understood what the mallam was saying.....but peoples point is this (open ur brain and listen) COULD THIS BE ABOUT MOHAMMED SLEEPING WITH ZAINAB and irrespective of what the silly goat is trying to say and hell will not break loose from d so-called blind follower of MOHAMMED? i dont belong to any religion but we must face d truth............
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by banki(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
gbosaa: Rubbish,Rubbish...UTTER RUBBISH..

The journalist from delta state who wrote something about prophet mohammed taking a wife from the contestants of the miss world beauty pageant that was to be held in Nigeria also apologised for her error but that was not accepted by muslims all over Nigeria.
Her apology didnt stop blood thirsty fanatics wasting the lives of hundreds of innocent people.

To Hell with El Rufai and that friend of his.

the person with the intial tweet was christian...
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by free13: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
follygab:

i ( and lot of us ) understood what the mallam was saying.....but peoples point is this (open ur brain and listen) COULD THIS BE ABOUT MOHAMMED SLEEPING WITH ZAINAB and irrespective of what the silly goat is trying to say and hell will not break loose from d so-called blind follower of MOHAMMED? i dont belong to any religion but we must face d truth............
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by follygab: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
la furia:
u didnt answer my question, give me just one example of a muslim insulting jesus. i have seen videos of jesus performing vodoo, read books about jesus having a child, all written by christians. have you seen muslims make jokes about their prophet they way christians do? u dont know islam and so u wont understand. not everyone who is a muslim is going to paradise. evil muslims will surely be punished.

you guys say if it was the other way round. my answer, did you see the el rufai RT or tweet in the newspapers? or television? for the larger fanatic illitrates christians in kaduna and jos to see, el rufai's RT wont make headlines. but wen the prophet cartoon came up, the whole world announced. i dare CNN or channels tv, vangurad or punch to make el rufai's tweet on the front page and wait for the reaction if fight wont breakout in kaduna. i know kaduna very well, and el rufai is from there.

you keep saying if it was the other way round, i ask do the muslim make it a job to insult jesus, yes or no. simple.

i reason with you...........how i wish all other muslim reason the way u do, or even have a little sense in their brain.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by adaybayor(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
free13:

Does a muslim know what tolerance is? They are natural terrorist.
You are a hopeless dog.

Talking like the fo*l you are.

Only a fo*l like you will believe there is only one side to a matter.

What are xtians? I guess natural hypocrites...you make fun of your gods at will and you want to do that about other people but, when we stand firm you show us how I'd.iotic you can be.

You need a brain surgery

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
follygab:

BLOOD OF MOHAMMED! shocked shocked shocked
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by HIPROFILE(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
My brothers islamic religion is nat bad but people with same mindset to el-dufai made it so @ any litle provocation em done attack christians if to say na jona use mohamed in dis kind of his example em for done send em boys go bomb one church for kano...dats only where I don't like islam (d violent attitude of some of em)
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by kheart(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
If u insult el nino phu..chk u, if u insult islam phu..chk u, if u insult me phu...ck u also.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by free13: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
adaybayor:

Talking like the fo*l you are.

Only a fo*l like you will believe there is only one side to a matter.

What are xtians? I guess natural hypocrites...you make fun of your gods at will and you want to do that about other people but, when we stand firm you show us how I'd.iotic you can be.

You need a brain surgery

Muslims are natural terrorists and killers.
You are muslim and so i'm not surprised. However you are also a low life f.ool.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by kheart(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
berem: BLOOD OF MOHAMMED! shocked shocked shocked
u b biri i swear

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by kheart(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
free13:

u r by nature faggggg.....ot a........pe
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
BetaThings:
How?
Buhari has Christian personal staff
How many Muslim personal staff does GEJ have?
Anyway what exactly did El Rufai retweet? I am sure a lot of people have not read it!

You want him to die?
Christians won't kill Buhari for Christ
But your brothers can kill GEJ to make Allah happy
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by usoeva: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
As for me, dis is rather funny. Dis is d man dat is jogging to govern a country dat is multi-religious, n yet he can nt mind his uterances in d public. As a responsible leader (whch he may claim 2b), he shud nt hav retweeted dat in d first place. Wat is d essenc of apologising after u might've killed me? It just shows d mind of an average (northen) muslim. Rememba, d cartoonist apologised, bt yet, many heads were gone. We shud be careful on wat we say. JESUS is LORD...
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Nazirano(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
I wonda y Nl re so uneducated, so it has cumin 2 dat extend dat u guys dnt undastand d meanin of common retweet, if a muslim should joke or insult his prophet, his will b punished personnally not d masses, so a christian make joke of his prophet and a muslim is bin blamed 4 it, what a shame on christainity, dey say charity begins @ home, idiots.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by free13: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
kheart: u r by nature faggggg.....ot a........pe

Are you also a muslim terrorist? undecided
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by free13: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nazirano: I wonda y Nl re so uneducated, so it has cumin 2 dat extend dat u guys dnt undastand d meanin of common retweet, if a muslim should joke or insult his prophet, his will b punished personnally not d masses, so a christian make joke of his prophet and a muslim is bin blamed 4 it, what a shame on christainity, dey say charity begins @ home, idiots.

You talk like a f.ool.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by kheart(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nazirano: I wonda y Nl re so uneducated, so it has cumin 2 dat extend dat u guys dnt undastand d meanin of common retweet, if a muslim should joke or insult his prophet, his will b punished personnally not d masses, so a christian make joke of his prophet and a muslim is bin blamed 4 it, what a shame on christainity, dey say charity begins @ home, idiots.
i tire for dis foooooo.......oooooolz.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by adaybayor(m): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
free13:

Cry on baby
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Idrico(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Most xtians does not know the values Jesus holds in Islam.The only diference is that we dont regard him as God(Allah).So,a sincere muslim will never insults Yissa the son of Mariam who was born with a miracle of holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by kheart(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
free13:

Are you also a muslim terrorist? undecided
i dnt blame wen u ur mama bon u for gut........tteeeer y wont u utter such rubish.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by adaybayor(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
free13:

You talk like a f.ool.

Cry on baby
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by Oluabayomi1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
It ll be too late to cry when d head is off! I ve burnt 2 mosques n sent several motor boys n drivers away from obajana nw. we xtians can easily b fooled else what an unacceptable apology has he rendered
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by free13: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
adaybayor:

Cry on baby

That is new...... coming from a terrorist like you.
Re: El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter by aurenflani: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
dederocs:
read well b4 u quote-he refers to when christians are being prosecuted-hence preachers had to go underground cos of the state's clampdown on the preachers.

But you still do that like never before. Your penchant for lies and deceit makes one to wonder if indeed you really believe in your christianism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ogun State - Nigeria's Emerging Industrial Capital / Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja / EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.