Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine (16269 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by mitchyy(f): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2013
A pack of white singlets and boxers

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2013
buy her g-strings.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Mcfemad(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2013
Celebrate with me; that's my wedding day!!! smiley grin grin cheesy
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by adedotman5(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2013
slap,sikena
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by ELgordo(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2013
Hmmmmmmm. . . . I will give her one big jumbo roll of S-kay(hemp) and Big bottle of alomo bitters . . . If she no like am I fit use am cool down
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Yobosman(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2013
If u knw u av been cheatin on her before, then confess to her!!! grin....dats d best gift eva
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by kennykool4u: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2013
GIVE HER UR HEART
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by goodmike7: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2013
@op the reason you dey get useless answers na because most of them here dey vex say dem nor get gf/bf and u dey ask dem for advise.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Ifeoluwaseun(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2013
Share your love with her. Here's a message you can send: Valentine may comes once in a year. Precious moment may arrive once in a while, but always note that my love for you is 100% pure, fresh and active each and every day.

Precious things are only found in a King's Palace but lucky am I to have you. Gold can only be found in rare places, but I'm glad you're by me. The beauty of the day is immeasurable. The odour of a Rose flower is incompatible. But I have something more precious than any of these which is YOU my Love. My Priceless Treasure, you are my heart beloved. NB: A round peg can be put in a round hole but can't be possible in a squared hole. You are a round hole. NO ONE CAN TAKE YOUR PEG FROM YOU. I am still yours.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Bolaji25: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2013
Pick her up from her place then drive to 3rd mainland bridge.park on the middle of the bridge come out of the car while other cars are on top speed then u kneel down by her side n reassure her of how u fee l about her.then give her a nicely wrapped bag of pure water!# Gbam #
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by leslieu63(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2013
sexkillz: Give am belle. undecided
Gbam!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by leMuhito(f): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2013
Check out this article for Ideas: 2013 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas and Things To Do

Valentine’s Day is much around the corner again, and you must have been wondering what to present as special gifts to that special someone. As everyone knows, Valentine’s Day is an annual romantic event that is celebrated globally with fanfare, and it is a time to express romantic appreciations to your spouse, lover, and other persons that you love. From Nigeria to Nepal, from the Congo to the Vatican, from South Africa to Argentina, and from continents to continents...... http:///5qn
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by LemonBoy1: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2013
nne3870: Do something you have never done before! It must not always be buying her gifts.
If you are a workholic, close early from work and may be go to the movies together. Spend quality time together outside the comfort of your house.(No intimacy pls)
wink
Some guys believe is all about money and buying gifts but its way more than that. Visit an orphanage together and share love with the less previlege.
My one cent

well said Sis, u'l definately get ur 1 cent (wit commision sef)..
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by idyrious: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2013
jst look forsomething specialand get it for her
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by LemonBoy1: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2013
kennykool4u: GIVE HER UR HEART

r u d surgeon dat wil do d heart transplant? do u want him 2 die? What does she nid 2 hearts 4? Is anytin wrong wit her own heart?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2013
Bolaji25: Pick her up from her place then drive to 3rd mainland bridge.park on the middle of the bridge come out of the car while other cars are on top speed then u kneel down by her side n reassure her of how u fee l about her.then give her a nicely wrapped bag of pure water!# Gbam #
And a bag of garri, sugar, milk and groundnut.gbam
Onukwu cheesy
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by misslaw(f): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2013
Bolaji25: Pick her up from her place then drive to 3rd mainland bridge.park on the middle of the bridge come out of the car while other cars are on top speed then u kneel down by her side n reassure her of how u fee l about her.then give her a nicely wrapped bag of pure water!# Gbam #
abeg no kil me wit lafter...
lmao
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by nomshu(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2013
bye panties cos it no the do women
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by ABsI1: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2013
amap(as many as possible) round of hot sex
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by ABsI1: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2013
leslieu63: Gbam!
the best gift i agree but it can only come thru hot rounds of ceaseless sex
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by ABsI1: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2013
leslieu63: Gbam!
the best gift i agree but it can only come thru after many hot rounds of ceaseless sex
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 30, 2013
DisneyAngel: Buy her engagement ring

Are u that desperate for a commitment?
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by obowunmi(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2013
my sweeet d**ck tastes like lollipop. grin grin
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by moneyhungry(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2013
nomshu: bye panties cos it no the do women
English?

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by dwkoko(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2013
israel007: Treat her like a lady. That's the best gift you can ever give any woman

How can u treat her like a lady?
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by dguruja(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2013
Give your best time.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Jalal(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2013
Ask not wat u can do for her, ask wat she can do for you!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by 2babakizzy: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2013
jux identify ha selling point
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by OmerianConsult: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2013
@ Sexkillz's give am belle

She go fit collect am? Remember d business of abortion flourishes most about few months after val
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by chilman(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2013
ebucha: Give her a bold 6. Get it?
B= big
O=old
L=long
D= d!.c.k
6= rounds
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by chilman(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2013
Refresh ur love memories wt her, tel her how much u love her and sm sweet words and she feel on top d world
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by feelxp(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2013
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]If there is anything u av b keeping away from her, use dis time 2 open up and reaffirm ur love 2 her. Happy val

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] / When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / Should I Marry A Woman Who Is Not From My Tribe? - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.