Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine (16268 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2013
Give her a ring cheesy
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Agimor(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2013
Your present.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by asids55: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2013
mitchyy: A pack of white singlets and boxers

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

she be tom boy ni?
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by sauceEEP(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2013
buy her IYABASIRA RICE, takeaway.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by omanifrank(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2013
anyhow u must cop with something.....
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Sike(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
Just take her to the Alter.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Dopefiend(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
Sweetapple007: A beautiful car would do, then change her fone, finally take her to a quiet place ad reassure her of ur luv.

Car ko canoe ni. U no want keke napep join?
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by dikakachi: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
ayoola2002: A bottle of wine, wrap with white and red ribbon.
sounds like asacrifice

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by TableLeg(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nothing!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Neroski(f): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mcfemad: Celebrate with me; that's my wedding day!!! smiley grin grin cheesy

congratulations in adv,may God take control of evrything concernin ur weddin...i sent u an email!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
Sweetapple007: i wldnt tell u.
Yeah,cos there is nothing you'll do for him.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Georgesmartt(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
Take her out for Dinner.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Bryancrox(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
Register and Make cool cash on http://www.virtapay.com/r/bryancrox
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by temidayo019(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
Dnt u no d thing t guys u 2gv yur gelfrne
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Anabaraonyepete(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
Let me ask, gals wetin una go do 4 ur guys??....
Do something oooo!!!....
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by simplifier(f): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
Imo obot: it must nt b gift all d time. just sit out wit her n reafirm ur love wit a bottle of soft drinks 2 kip u goin.
Anyi na akpa nkata anyi ewere fanta ji na e we obi anuri undecided
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by chuck3393: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
Celebrating your loved ones shouldn't be a one time affair... .. But y'all know how it is... Feb14 is universally accepted day of Loving.... So here is what we wanna try....

On the first day of Val'tine my true love sent to me.... A beautiful book of poems......

WOW dat special person....with 3 or 7days of beautiful loving...want ideas....hahahahahah u gotta holla...

Call: 07031971811 , 08037081546
pin: 2A3B1F42...ff us @xpressions101, email: inquiries.expressions@gmail.com
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by olekubaby: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yes not all about money. You can use word in expressing your feelings, can also make use of your best picture in a nice frame for her office or room
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by harlos: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
oleku baby: Yes not all about money. You can use word in expressing your feelings, can also make use of your best picture in a nice frame for her office or room
what if in a long distance relationship
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by dbanjj(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
Take her out 4 dinner & re-affirm ur luv 4 her.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Nanspel: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
Just just hv gud 2 tym 2gether smileybut no intimacy give her that respect and she will respent u 4 as[right][/right] long as ur relationship exist
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
A romantic dinner. Make sure you do the cooking yourself, no take-outs.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Orikinla(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
[size=18pt]The best gift you can ever give anyone, whether partner or pretender is what the person needs and not what the person does not need.[/size]
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Uwakuwak(f): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
buy her fine wear, then tell her to put it on and the both of you would go out and take a picture, she will appreciate you real good.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Idowuogbo(f): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
Bibol:
Idowu tori Olorun grin
Yes! Deaconess! grin grin grin
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by kalunomics(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
money-hungry :

English?
buy her panties cuz women don't get enough of it
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Mindependent(f): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
Marriage proposal
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by omenka(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
nne3870: Do something you have never done before! It must not always be buying her gifts.
If you are a workholic, close early from work and may be go to the movies together. Spend quality time together outside the comfort of your house.(No intimacy pls)
wink
Some guys believe is all about money and buying gifts but its way more than that. Visit an orphanage together and share love with the less previlege.
My one cent
See my problem with babes... Na you go bring the kpogri for all that trips ne?
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by ekaromail: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2013
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by danalad(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
a bible aint a bad idea too as a gift
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Doncolio(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] / When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / Should I Marry A Woman Who Is Not From My Tribe? - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.