Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine (16270 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by phadat(m): 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
I am the best gift for her
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by topsco(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
The most valuable presents don’t come from the store.They come from the heart and are offered as a reflection of the care and appreciation you feel for your partner.

...but for the store gift sake:
...If i do have a gal,i will present her A CD of my Favorite Love Songs.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by seno408(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
sexkillz: Give am belle. undecided
I don't think that would work.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Uwakuwak(f): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
what does sucking of vagina prove in a relationship? love, lust or affection.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
topsco: The most valuable presents don’t come from the store.They come from the heart and are offered as a reflection of the care and appreciation you feel for your partner.

...but for the store gift sake:
...If i do have a gal,i will present her A CD of my Favorite Love Songs.

But why not a CD of her favourite love songs? smiley
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
omenka:
See my problem with babes... Na you go bring the kpogri for all that trips ne?
Guy you are broke if you think my one cent is too expensive.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by topsco(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yield:

Coz is me dat is presenting her d gift,and i decide to give her my own favorite CD love songs.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Pappyto: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
Give her gun to kill you
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by kalunomics(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
new yr gift, xmas gift, easte gift, ramadan gift, independence day gift, bday gift, vals day gift,... Get her a designers handbag. Xpensive one o! Or better still give a raw cash, Cuz those are the language our nigerian women understands. U should be concerned with how to manage all of them that day without blowing your cover.lol
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by lorddarshwood(m): 1:36am On Jan 31, 2013
Take her to the pool and teach her how to swim,its fun
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by JOYCEOUS(f): 5:09am On Jan 31, 2013
If sh ask u 4 gift, tel ha it's St Valentine's day & nt ha day.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by MrsChima(f): 5:50am On Jan 31, 2013
Toto.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by komek(m): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2013
nne3870: Do something you have never done before! It must not always be buying her gifts.
If you are a workholic, close early from work and may be go to the movies together. Spend quality time together outside the comfort of your house.(No intimacy pls)
wink
Some guys believe is all about money and buying gifts but its way more than that. Visit an orphanage together and share love with the less previlege.
My one cent

What do u mean by no intimacy? If u treat a woman as stated above, she will give in to intimacy without u asking for it.
My 2cents
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by komek(m): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2013
Sweetapple007: A beautiful car would do, then change her fone, finally take her to a quiet place ad reassure her of ur luv.

Ole! Ole!! Ole!!!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by dorggito1(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Toto.
hmmm pls explain
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by iCentra(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2013
Get 50% discount for a friend or loved one when you register for any of our Project Management Courses this February.
offer closes 1st February 2013.

[size=8pt]Professional development isn't a one time thing:it should be continuous part of your project management career. make it a priority to assess and improve your skill set and you'l increase your value to your organisation and enhance your future career prospect. www.pmi.org

Contact
iCentra Consulting
info@icentraconsulting.com
www.icentraconsulting.com
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Kayslim10(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2013
sexkillz: Give am belle. undecided
nice one, i‘ll try it
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by seno408(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pappyto: Give her gun to kill you
like seriously?
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Text Message na
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Toto.
I laugh in Swahili... E get Y
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Lammysushi(f): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
U funny gan o,just tell us say u get STD...
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 01, 2013
topsco:

Coz is me dat is presenting her d gift,and i decide to give her my own favorite CD love songs.

That doesn't answer the question.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by chilman(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hold her hand and u both find a tree shield wt ice cream or any food or drink. Exchange spoon together, tel her to close her eyes and tel her u love her, use ur hand to open her lips and kiss her and tel her how much u need her.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by chilman(m): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
Uwakuwak: what does sucking of vagina prove in a relationship? love, lust or affection.
abeg ask him o!
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by chilman(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
Yield:
u re on d point it should be wat she like and nt wt u like. Ur favourite music may nt be hers
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Doncolio(m): 6:07am On Feb 04, 2013
Uwakuwak: what does sucking of vagina prove in a relationship? love, lust or affection.

Its a show of affection for the married one. N for so called lovers its outright lust and can pose health risk for bof parties. Coz d chances r dat she's probably not d only one a guy is sucking or he's probably not the only guy d gurl has. So suckers BEWARE!!!

1cent.
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by Gguy4real: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
Wow what about take her to cinema house and have a lunch together
Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by seno408(m): 8:58am On Feb 22, 2013
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] / When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him? / Should I Marry A Woman Who Is Not From My Tribe? - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.