Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (211833 Views)

My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Man Wey Dey Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by temhab(f): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
@rap maestro oya 2 ur thread now m waitin 4 u cheesy
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Chicent(m): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hahahahaiahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahahahahahagahahaiagahahahagahbhahahahahahahahahahahahaha. laffing in spanglish. Broderly u no go kill person eeh.
I remeber d first tym wey i chop weed i tel my guys say no b my mate dey 4dis afo nnunu(bird belle) while na aeroplane dey go him own ooo. Sail on man
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Josphine4good(f): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahhhhhhhahhaaaaaaaaa flow u will not kill me
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by opeoluwa2(f): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Laffing and posting
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Mologi(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Keep d bals roling flow.i cn c ur also enjoyin NYSC.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by yokiti: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
who will deliver me from this laughing spree?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Warlord3000(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
Now I dey laff with my fone in hand.. And ppl dey think say me sef I don dey kolo...

Abeg na FLOW cause am ooo smiley
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
One Saturday morning, Juliet was around, she was cooking, she needed more water so i told her i would go fetch water from the well. Not knowing what would befall me.

As i walked to the well playing Tupac- "still i rise" from my phone via my earpiece, Ilorin tapped me from behind, i removed my earpiece and heard, "Flow, help me fetch water na, abeg". "Wetin do ur hand?" i queried. "nothing oh, s'hit wan comot for my nyash, i wan go toilet" he responded. "but our toilet na pit toilet na, dem no dey flush pit toilet na" i said. "i know but, i wan use the water baf after i don s'hit finish" Ilorin said. I had no choice but to help him out, not knowing that his bucket of water would cause me a bucket full of tears.

If you say our well was 100ft deep, you are not far from the truth. It was very deep. I always looked away anytime i came close to it because i was scared of its dept. I was still listening to tupac's song and at the same time fetching water from the well. I suddenly saw this "orobo" Woman from a distance coming to my direction.

Initially, i tot she wasn't coming to my direction, so i continued what i was doing. I had finished fetching my two buckets, so i drew Ilorin's bucket closer to my reach. Meanwhile, the tupac song that was playing, had finished playing, so i brought out my phone from my pocket to replay the song. Immediately i pressed replay, i looked up and saw that the orobo woman was asking me something, i removed the right ear of my earpiece to hear her well.

"my customer dey?" she was asking me of Angom; her supplier of beans, "yes, e dey" i responded. As she was walking towards Angom's room, i couldn't help but stared at her big "ikebe" with my mouth ajar. As the woman walked, it created an earthquaking effect on the ground, it was like Elephants were stampeding, "but why Yoruba women dey too f'at like dis na? nna i never see woman wey f'at like dis since dem born me oh, how she go take dey enter okada sef? Abi na two okada go dey carry her?" i was lost in my tots forgeting that i was still holding my phone, alongside the Fetching pale.

I turned to continue fetching the water, throwing the fetching pale into the well, not knowing i didn't only throw the fetching pale,........................................ I threw my phone also.

Tears were gradually gathering in my eyes. I felt like jumping into the well to rescue my phone, but i dared not, unless i wanted "direct entry" to go see devil.

"Flow u don fetch my water finish" i heard a voice that sounded like Ilorin's, "you dey mad there, na ur bucket of water i wan fetch wey make my phone fall inside well now" i yelled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by mysticgal(f): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
flow eyaa,i know how it feels to lose your phone to a well.even in the well it is well.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by opeoluwa2(f): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ooooh,sorry abt ur phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by alfablondy: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
mysticgal: flow eyaa,i know how it feels to lose your phone to a well.even in the well it is well.
which well u dey talk about so?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Francheezy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
aLL is weLL
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by spacewily: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
wow bcus of this thread i am asking questions from old phone with html codes,
but Flow one questiom: na ireti money you use buy the phone ?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
It was the day of WAEC mathematics. My day.

I was in sch as early as 7am. Mr popoola(sounds like paw paw) our school Mathematic teacher came to meet me at the corpers office where i was seating alone. He told me that all the students had paid for the answers of the Mathematic to be solved and brought to them in the hall. He also told me that all i needed to do was to smuggle out one question paper from any of the students, bring it to him in the staff room, he solves it, and i return to him later to take the answers to distribute to the student. After the Exam i would be paid 5k. A cool way to make 5k if i may say, not knowing it would be an heaculean task.

The exam started. The external examiner seemed like a strict man to me. "you there!! Stand up, u are copying abi?" i said. The lanky boy stood up with surprise written all over him because he was sure he wasn't copying. But i had a plan.

I came to where the boy stood, looked to confirm the external examiner wasn't looking at me, grabbed the boy's question paper and folded it quickly into my pocket. I winked at the boy and he understood my plan, "now sit down and don't copy again" i said to the boy. The external examiner tot i was doing my job, not knowing i was after my 5k.

I gave Mr Popoola the question paper and returned to the hall. Suddenly, "you that girl stand up, take ur desk and chair outside, u will write the rest of this exam outside the hall alone because you were copying" the eternal examiner commanded.

This fair beauty stood up reluctantly and took her chair and desk outside, "how dis kin fine girl go dey copy na" i tot as she catwalked outside. "corper go with her outside, and make sure she doesn't cheat" the External examiner was reffering to me.

"sir pls na, help me beg him na" she was pleading with me to plead on her behalf, "is she sorry yet?" the Eternal examiner asked from inside, "no sir, she is still complaining" i responded. 10minutes later, the fair beauty was smiling, instead of frowning, i never knew she had a plan. A s'eductive plan.

Few minutes later her pen fell on the floor in front of her, "sir pls help me pick my pen" she said. I bent down to pick the pen. What i saw made my d'ick rise instanta. She wasn't putting on p'anties, i saw what was in between her legs clearly, she even opened her legs wider for me to see clearer."so dis girls dem no dey wear p'ant come school abi?" i asked myself. "is she sorry yet?" the external examiner asked again, "yes oh!!" i shouted still bending down and viewing. What was in between her legs had saved her.

Mr Popoola flashed me; a sign that he had finished solving the questions. I told the External examiner i wanted to go ease myself and i left to go collect the answers from Mr popoola.

As i came back, i tot of the method i would use to distribute the answers. I concluded to use this method: once i intend to give any student the solution, i would bring out the paper containing the solution from my pocket, go close to the student's desk, stamp my palm silently on the desk leaving the paper and winking at the student to be careful. That was the method i used to distribute the answers to practically all the students.

I was happy i helped them. But what i wasn't sure of was if the answers i distributed were correct, because Mr Popoola had bad records for solving wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by lastborn9(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
you no go kill person oo.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by dandollaz: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
Flow are you still updating abi make I sleep.laugh wan boost my belle ooo.nwanne dalu mechezo.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by mysticgal(f): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
Kai this flow don spoil,so you no fit resist the devil and flee upon all the fuckees,hey i can't believe am the one saying this
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Gepheral: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
"so dis
girls dem no dey wear p'ant come
school abi?" ......... cheesy cheesy grin
Very funny flow.. Thanks for da interesting updates. Oliver mode activated..
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
Gepheral: "so dis
girls dem no dey wear p'ant come
school abi?" ......... cheesy cheesy grin
Very funny flow.. Thanks for da interesting updates. Oliver mode activated..

Which one be Oliver mode activated na? I hope its not what am thinking?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by opeoluwa2(f): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
Sleep not coming.
Oliver Mode as well
*lol*
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by IZUKWU(m): 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
Flow , you be correct comedian.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Rapmaestro(m): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
temhab: @rap maestro oya 2 ur thread now m waitin 4 u cheesy
babe,sowi jawe, i've bn offline 4 a lonq time.. I'll update 2mao.. Pls bear wit me..
Flow,oliver twist na im dem dey talk,dey won kill u o
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Rapmaestro(m): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
temhab: @rap maestro oya 2 ur thread now m waitin 4 u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 6:56am On Feb 28, 2013
"God pls, i know am a sinner, but Lord help me to stop all that would lead me to sin and i promise to work in your house more............................ AMEN, i said a prayer as i stood in church ushering.

I never wanted to be an Usher, but i had to because i wanted to change my ways, or so i tot.

Just then, Ilorin winked at me from a corner of the church he sat. "why dis one dey cut me eye na, abi him think say thunder go just strike me now, and i go just die here because i be sinner and i be usher? God is merciful abeg, i know say i go soon change, even if thunder strike me and i die, e better na, atleast na house of God i die. But him own, him fit die for where him dey smoke Igboh" i was thinking deeply.

I told Ilorin to wait for me after church, so we would go home together.

Just when i tot troubles had stopped "FLOWING" to me like a river, i never knew another trouble was waiting ahead for me. Or was the name FLOW affecting me?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Rapmaestro(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2013
E fit be.. Flow! Flow!! Flow!!! Oya flow back in here
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Gepheral: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2013
flow1759:

Which one be Oliver mode activated na? I hope its not what am thinking?

Rap maestro:
Flow,oliver twist na im dem dey talk,dey won kill u o
cheesy grin Or flow has got another coding for oliver, if its what am thinking, pls flow with it here .... cheesy

flow1759: Or was the name FLOW affecting me?
Mehnn... I suspect that o.. I just hope u've got ur canoe around before an OVERFLOW would occur.. cheesy
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2013
Flow, you better come continue before I change am for you...
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by McBOMB: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2013
Rap maestro: if i report u now 4 mentionin my papa now, ehn! And dem ban u, ehn! Una go dey abuse d moderator wey ban u f00l..
wetin e comot 4 my bdy?fooL!NL or no NL'life is sweeT.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2013
Flow you get mouth....you too tight Bro.....I was born and raised in Ile-Ife but Ilesa is my home town....o boy you just dey popo my people anyhow.....your head dey there Bro......carry go nothing do you....I have been following your story since it started...I just decided to make comment....Which University did you attend.....I was a Corper in 2011 and my set was the first to receive the new alawee 19,500..govt even paid us arrears.....BUT YOU CAN'T CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THIS OOOOO....YOU GAT'S CHANGE BRO...Best of Luck.

2 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2013
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
Konmight: Flow you get mouth....you too tight Bro.....I was born and raised in Ile-Ife but Ilesa is my home town....o boy you just dey popo my people anyhow.....your head dey there Bro......carry go nothing do you....I have been following your story since it started...I just decided to make comment....Which University did you attend.....I was a Corper in 2011 and my set was the first to receive the new alawee 19,500..govt even paid us arrears.....BUT YOU CAN'T CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THIS OOOOO....YOU GAT'S CHANGE BRO...Best of Luck.

guys na before na, man don dey mature na, nobody dey tell blind man say rain dey fall na. I don drop those things na. Like tupac said: "Am a grown man, am a changed man" Naso be oh.

PS: I schooled in the east. Imo state.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Chicent(m): 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
Flow like a river,flow like an ocean,flow like a sea.bt dont overflow lyk an hurricane......kip flowing cuz ur flows are tighter dan a marine rope.sail on man flow.....chicent say so

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.