Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (211845 Views)

My 1st Ibo Girl Date - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Man Wey Dey Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by 4kizo(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
Flow cntnue nah, nawao
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Josphine4good(f): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ladybianca: flow honey........... can u pls stp kiping me in suspense?
flow did u hear that, stop keeping her in suspends and update grin
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by sol2galay: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
Josphine4good: flow did u hear that, stop keeping her in suspends and update grin

am seriously smelling something like jealous here
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
I got home almost n'aked with only by boxers on, holding my trousers.

"where u dey come from wey u dress like dis na?" Ilorin asked. "i dey come from ur papa house" i responded.

"Abeg, wetin una cook, i dey hungry well well" i said. "food dey na, na ogbono soup wey i cook, all of us wan chop am for outside as heat dey inside house" Ilorin said, "e go reach me abi?" i asked. "e go reach u na, e plenty na, meat plenty inside sef, na general food na" He assured.

I went into my room, 2minutes later, i heard, "flow do quick na, we dey wait u oh" Sammy said from outside.

An angel whispered to me to wash my hands in my room before going to eat with them outside. That angel save me from eating poo.

I washed my hands and joined them outside, "flow, wash u hand na?" Kevin said, "i don already wash hand for my room" i responded.

As we were half way through the tasteless ogbono soup. I noticed something.

The big bucket they all used in washing their hands was the same bucket Mama Alhaja always used as her "water and closet" toilet, the same bucket i used to bath myself the day Aboniki almost killed me.

"all of una na mumu, una don use Mama Alhaja s'hit bucket use wash una hand" i said.

They all stopped eating. I saw Angom threw up. They ran to their various rooms to wash their hands properly, never to return again, leaving me to eat all the meat alone. Like 20 peices of meat.

The angel saved me. That angel must me the commander in chief of meat in heaven.

6 Likes

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by opeoluwa2(f): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
Lol omo ounje like you.
Thanks flow.
Nice write up
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
I don laugh tire. Nice one Flow. You for use the head of your belt to flog that animal that is a gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
Flow u too funny, me don laugh sote my belle don boast. Flow dat stuff wey u dey call ''Devil beans'' we dey call am ''weyrepke'' 4my end. Me no be barrack boy, bt i get pals 4dat ojo barracks.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Josphine4good(f): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
sol2galay:

am seriously smelling something like jealous here
jealous for what, please mind what u say
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nduki: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2013
Am really enjoying u flow keep on updating am waiting 4 u...u getting me crazy tongue
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by yoyothefirst(f): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2013
Flow flow 1759...u for allow them eat small meat be4 u tell dem na.I knw say befor d tori go finish u go receive payback frm ur guys sha anyway I dey wait for ur update..oo

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by arizona145(m): 2:06am On Feb 26, 2013
I won't say much but all I know is that you really deserve an award. Just do update @ur convenient time.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 6:44am On Feb 26, 2013
MY SCORE CARD:
(when i was in the university)
woman: 81/100
Drink: 85/100
weed: 92/100

(when i had spill over in sch)<----- this would be my next story, watch out.
woman: 20/100
Drink: 96/100
weed:97/100.

(during my service year in Ilesa)
woman: 97/100
Drink: 58/100
weed: 60/100

MY SEX TIME-TABLE (during my service year)
Monday: Kehinde or Dami
Tuesday: Ireti (of course)
Wednesday: Dami
Thurday: Kehinde
Friday: Omolade(u would know why as u read on) or Dami
Saturday: Juliet (of course)
Sunday: i rest.

I wouldn't say i was a womanizer. But from the above score card, u would aggree with me that i am authomatically turned into a womanizer when i have them in abundance around me.

"i no been like woman like dis oh, why tins come be like dis for me na, even my guys, all of them get only one or two babe, my own plenty, why my own be like dis na, if any of this my babes catch me with another one ehn, i don die be that oh", i was thinking deeply when Ilorin brought me back to reality shouting; "Flow, u no go go sch, today na inter-house sport oh, we don late oh".
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by lemon111(m): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2013
Continue na ride on
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Mologi(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2013
FLOW make u run teacher's race 4 dat game nd see if it were realy u dat ecaped d gayman.JI Siiké

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by generaliy07(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2013
something dey worry you Flow,see as i dey laugh alone for inside BRT,the babe wey sit beside me don dey look me one kind like person wey dey on 99%,laugh no go sha commot sh*t for my bom.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Sanusilyde(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2013
coolFlow1759- I was sure waitingto read the end of your writeups before I make my comments,but I would say its a thriller,nice one.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by SexyDuby(f): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2013
Flow u shenk my kisses n hugs abi....abeg make i sharpaly retrieve am back give Agnom
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2013
"Lord, i ask for forgiveness of my sins, have mercy upon me and draw me closer to you, thank u for my yesterday, thank u for my today. Lord pls let my enermies fall to the ground.......................... AMEN" I Prayed that morning.

That day was a Saturday. I took my bath, put on my red T-shirt crested; "red house" behind, my track suit trouser and a pair of white sneakers.

Ilorin was the corper in charge of Blue house, Angom was the corper in charge of Yellow house, Sammy was the corper in charge of Green house, Kelvin was the corper in charge of Pink house. While, "Yours Truly" was the corper in charge of Red house. We were all assisting the members of staff appointed as the House Masters, so we were like Assistant House masters.

I couldn't tell if it was a coincidence that Me and Ilorin were given the colours of our fraternities to represent. I was happy i was represent the colour of the fraternity i belonged to during my sch days, not knowing i would end up disgracing the colour.

We walked to sch all wearing the colours of our houses. It was as beautiful as the rainbow.

We were indeed late, as they had already started match-pass. I was staring at the arse of Lola who was in charge of match-pass in my house as it shook rhythmically while she was matching behind the students, "wetin u dey look? U dey look my babe nyash abi?" Angom queried. "no oh, i just dey look her because she sabi match" i responded.

After the match-pass, the score for that stage was reading: Yellow house 79%, Red house 70%, Pink house 59%, Green house 50%, Blue house 41%. "why dis Suliat no sabi match sef, i no know who put her make she dey in charge of our matching sef" Ilorin complained. "As she worwor, naso her matching worwor" i said, forgeting that Sammy; her boyfriend was seated by my side, "make i no hear that tin for ur mouth again oh" Sammy cautioned.

It was now time for athletics. It was really a beehive of activities, as Students where showing the stuff they were made of. At the track, i saw the Stubborn Kola ran very fast taking first position, i was happy not because he came first, but because he came first representing my house.

I looked at the score board, Yellow house was still leading, just that Red house had dropped one place down. "mumu, your house dey win, u dey here dey sleep" i said to Angom who was sleeping behind me like he had been stung by a tsetse fly, "abeg leave me make i sleep, if dem win, them go give me money?" he responded. "dem no go give u money, but as u dey sleep, try close ur mouth, make fly no enter am" Kelvin added

The house master's race kicked off, with my pot bellied house master coming last. To crown it all up was the Corper's race, so all eyes were on us as we stood in the starting line.

"on your Mark, Set, GO!!", we were off. I ran as fast as i could, but it was as if i was running backwards, my legs were failing me.

I soon found out that i had a "companion" lagging behind with me. That companion was Ilorin.

It was like a race of "fraternities". I never wanted Bagga to come last and he never wanted Eyeh to come last. Me and Ilorin Lagged behind, while others where battling in front to the finish line. I could see Lola was leading the race, while Angom was next.

Ilorin was trying his best to make his Eyeh "Bird" fly faster, while i was trying my best for my Bagga "Ship" to sail faster, but how could i sail when there was no ocean?

Ilorin was some Centimetres ahead of me so i increased my pace. Until.......................... "gbuduuuuuuuuuun" he fell to the ground like a bag of salt. The prayer i prayed that morning was answered, an enemy had fallen to the ground. I came last but one.

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2013
^^^^ Flox u no go kill person 4 here my cousin do de stare at me with one kind look since I start 2 de read ur story. Kudos guy
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by dunmorris(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2013
flow has update o, nice one flow grin

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Flow..nice work. U gat my respect, man.
@Foxy..I see u, welcome back. How have u been?

You saw me well but only saw the ghost for rebirth is still in detention.

I've been around, just couldn't comment around here
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Rapmaestro(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

You saw me well but only saw the ghost for rebirth is still in detention.

I've been around, just couldn't comment around here
ghost ke? Wu put foxy_rebirth 4 detention?
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2013
Rap maestro: ghost ke? Wu put foxy_rebirth 4 detention?

Well, it is a long story but the long and short of it is that he was accused of trolling.... Well, nothing him fit do for the next 1 month grin grin grin
So im trolling don cease for the main time grin grin
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Rapmaestro(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Viewing this topic flow1759
i see, oya come update sharpally
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by flow1759: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Well, it is a long story but the long and short of it is that he was accused of trolling.... Well, nothing him fit do for the next 1 month grin grin grin
So im trolling don cease for the main time grin grin

sorry foxy, sorry as dem ban u. So Foxy_rebirth don turn to Foxy_Ultimate. Maybe if dem ban u again, e go be Foxy_Academy. Thank God them never ban me before oh.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Rapmaestro(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
Meanwhile, if u are less busy and flow has not updated, check my own story too, but make sure u comment o.. [url]nairaland.com/1207026/love-favour[/url]

1 Like

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by Rapmaestro(m): 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2013
flow1759:

sorry foxy, sorry as dem ban u. So Foxy_rebirth don turn to Foxy_Ultimate. Maybe if dem ban u again, e go be Foxy_Academy. Thank God them never ban me before oh.
ur turn dey come :-D
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
flow1759:

Instead of you to dey campaign make dem no ban me again you dey do this one, anything wey you dey do, make you know say your turn dey come
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by jaymichael(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
THIS FLOW GUY NEVER UPDATE. LET ME GO BACK TO.........."SIR" that's my boss calling me. one day me too go be oga.
Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by jay4genius: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
aro mate!!!!! Samakpe 2 all rugged n wosky sons of Odin. Aro flow, we dy proud of u joor. U r truly a proud baga. It seems we have lots of bagas on nairaland. Am tinkin of creatin a thread wie al bagas here on NL can anchor talk bout our xperiences, but d problem z dat, i dnt knw which section to open up d thread. Any advice wil make brain. May we al sail to iceland witout hangin a leg... Sail on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba by clemiss(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] sad sad sad@flow.....guy make you finish dis ur story na. I don tire to dey refresh all the time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply)

I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) / My Aunt And I / why my blood is black. extremely 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.