Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,230 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? (3501 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2013
WAZOBIA+:

If your boyfriend is an e-flirt then it means that you're so disgusting, and as good as a piece of wood and he chooses to be flirting with monikers instead as-good-as-dead soul like you. I pity your BF o. If all girls were like this, I'd prefer being a monk. YEKPIRIMA!
I liked your post. E make brain!
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2013
WAZOBIA+:

If your boyfriend is an e-flirt then it means that you're so disgusting, and as good as a piece of wood and he chooses to be flirting with monikers instead as-good-as-dead soul like you. I pity your BF o. If all girls were like this, I'd prefer being a monk. YEKPIRIMA!

that's harsh...too harsh
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Did you also noticed that after her supposed boyfriend was been beaten to stupour, he drove home. With which hand? Na Nollywood grin

lmao...you don kolo....lolo
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2013
i can swear with my stolen nokia charger that seunplus didn't envisage the kinda treatment will be meted out to her when she opened this thread.lol

you guys should go easy on her.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Caracta(f): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2013
Rotflmao....how did i miss this? Ezeeeeee, i told you o. I told you to stop e-flirting, now Mrs Promoe don vex. Eze you are not a gentleman at all. You remind me of a nairalander. Smh...

@seunplus, girl na wa o...hmmm
As for the thread, my own greatest risk is LOVE. An investment of/from the heart.

*talking to myself*
Kids in relationship. Terrible!
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by yuzedo: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus: What is the greatest risk your partner has taken for your sake?

Let me share mine.

One day I and my BF were going on our way to school were he was to drop me and get lost. On our way something remarkable happened. I was eating a snack then, so I unintentionally let the empty pack go my hand, and it fell on the road. Omo, see double crossing. The next thing that comes to sight were four hefty men, dressed cute in army uniform, came down from their hilux van. The next thing I could see was my sugar been beaten like a criminal. Thank God they didn't questioned me, because seeing the way they were beating him, I would have denied him seven times in one word. LOL! After the whole scenario, I couldn't even force the word 'sorry' outta my mouth. I just managed to tell him to get in the car and drive home that I can pay my transport fare to school.

That's mine, please share yours.

The Red Font is for your Gbagauns.
The Bold Font is for how messed up you are. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by ayobase(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2013
Seunplus at her best again!

Pls, let's move this drama to the front page biko!

Eze, hope u r okay now.....LMFAO!
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by ayobase(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
lalaosky: i can swear with my stolen nokia charger that seunplus didn't envisage the kinda treatment will be meted out to her when she opened this thread.lol

you guys should go easy on her.

NL is gonna be too OVER dulling if things like this are not brought up.
You are correct sha!

Seunplus, mine is my gf travelling over 10hrs to come see me.
Thanks swthrt!

And thunder fire the person wey go ask that stupid question, "no flight?"
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by LarrySun(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
yuzedo:

The Red Font is for your Gbagauns.
The Bold Font is for how messed up you are. Cheers.
Wow! The lady must have really pissed you off.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by SeunPlus(f): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Amadioha gbachikwa gi onu ebe ahu angry For your own good, please please please, stop mentioning my name. I've warned unless the topic of the thread you'll create tomorrow will be 'He killed me yesterday'

PS: i'm not a killer o. grin
You can call the whole deity in your village.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
Caracta: Rotflmao....how did i miss this? Ezeeeeee, i told you o. I told you to stop e-flirting, now Mrs Promoe don vex. Eze you are not a gentleman at all. You remind me of a nairalander. Smh...

@seunplus, girl na wa o...hmmm
As for the thread, my own greatest risk is LOVE. An investment of/from the heart.

*talking to myself*
Kids in relationship. Terrible!

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-RcKzlKYRCytDpqXK4lHFsU46KUV0lGyLiRj48Fo6G_WduUhvkN1F1A[/img]
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
Fa batabala n'otu n'otu grin
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Amadioha gbachikwa gi onu ebe ahu angry For your own good, please please please, stop mentioning my name. I've warned unless the topic of the thread you'll create tomorrow will be 'He killed me yesterday'

Eze, no need for all dis abeg! Liv am make she dey behave like foetus. Anyways... Are u vacant? grin kiss
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Caracta(f): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eze, no need for all dis abeg! Liv am make she dey behave like foetus. Anyways... Are u vacant? grin kiss
I told you to leave that boy alone cool

@Eze, how far na? Not even a "goodmorning"
Na wa o
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Emmm emm emm Caracta don book lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
Caracta:
I told you to leave that boy alone cool

@Eze, how far na? Not even a "goodmorning"
Na wa o
The movie you awaited for long is finally here. Hope you're enjoying it smiley
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Caracta(f): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Emmm emm emm Caracta don book lipsrsealed
lol...funny guy. Keep feeling fly. Na your time. Heart breaker. You don buy bed?
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
Caracta:
lol...funny guy. Keep feeling fly. Na your time. Heart breaker. You don buy bed?
See o, I dey sell bed, they also rent am out. I gave 'bed guy', the bed he used in proposing to SWL wink
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Caracta(f): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
See o, I dey sell bed, they also rent am out. I gave 'bed guy', the bed he used in proposing to SWL wink
You seriously need a bed this week. That's the greatest risk you can take for the sake of your partner. tongue
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Promoe(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
Caracta:
You seriously need a bed this week. That's the greatest risk you can take for the sake of your partner. tongue
I have beds na
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Caracta(f): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
Who banned Eze Promoe
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:

This guy is going nuts I swear.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
Seunplus should not open threads with stuff she dreamt of else she will cry like that one did yesterday
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
Caracta: Who banned Eze Promoe
I'm back. Don't mind pyguru!
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
OP, in your little mind, you sound cool, right? Sorry to burst your bubble but you just made yourself look like a total jerk. Let's assume this your fable is true. Your partner took a risk which according to you is the 'greatest risk' someone has taken for you and you're acting like you're some special hot cake..na who dey deceive you? abeg, try polishing your wack story next time so that maybe, just maybe I can believe it.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:

LMFAOOO!!! grin grin grin
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by SeunPlus(f): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Seunplus should not open threads with stuff she dreamt of else she will cry like that one did yesterday
I'm not a dreamer. So when describing me next time, use a more friendly word.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by SeunPlus(f): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
ItsModella: OP, in your little mind, you sound cool, right? Sorry to burst your bubble but you just made yourself look like a total jerk. Let's assume this your fable is true. Your partner took a risk which according to you is the 'greatest risk' someone has taken for you and you're acting like you're some special hot cake..na who dey deceive you? abeg, try polishing your wack story next time so that maybe, just maybe I can believe it.
I don't care if you believe it or not. If you think you've made your point, you can go to the next thread.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus:
I don't care if you believe it or not. If you think you've made your point, you can go to the next thread.
dem separate u and sweet-lemon? which doctor perform una Siamese operation? blawddy hell! eze, u a f000000000000000000000lish guy! see d kian malu u dey call galfriend, tufia! disgraceful! hian! tua! *spits*
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
ItsModella: OP, in your little mind, you sound cool, right? Sorry to burst your bubble but you just made yourself look like a total jerk. Let's assume this your fable is true. Your partner took a risk which according to you is the 'greatest risk' someone has taken for you and you're acting like you're some special hot cake..na who dey deceive you? abeg, try polishing your wack story next time so that maybe, just maybe I can believe it.
You dey mind am
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus:
Awww..too bad. I was gonna say you should grow up but it looks like you wouldn't take that either so I'm out...

Watch out for this OP, the next attention seeker on the block...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Strips Wife Naked For Commiting Adultery / Lady Reveals How She Outwitted A Cunning Petrol Attendant In Lagos / THIS IS The Man Who Made That Statement That Changed Everything I Do Now... Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.