Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? (3500 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by TableLeg(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus: What is the greatest risk your partner has taken for your sake?

Let me share mine.

One day I and my BF were going on our way to school were he was to drop me and get lost. On our way something remarkable happened. I was eating a snack then, so I unintentionally let the empty pack go my hand, and it fell on the road. Omo, see double crossing. The next thing that comes to sight were four hefty men, dressed cute in army uniform, came down from their hilux van. The next thing I could see was my sugar been beaten like a criminal. Thank God they didn't questioned me, because seeing the way they were beating him, I would have denied him seven times in one word. LOL! After the whole scenario, I couldn't even force the word 'sorry' outta my mouth. I just managed to tell him to get in the car and drive home that I can pay my transport fare to school.

That's mine, please share yours.
Jobless nonentity!
Will you get lost with your fabricated story!!!
Ode
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Caracta(f): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
Is there really a relationship? I thought it was a joke o. Hehehehehehehehe.
Interesting. I wish them the best.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Mynd44: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
SeunPlus:
I'm not a dreamer. So when describing me next time, use a more friendly word.
Okay. I will use attention seeker. All this was done for Eze.

Or na lie?
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
dem separate u and sweet-lemon? which doctor perform una Siamese operation? blawddy hell! eze, u a f000000000000000000000lish guy! see d kian malu u dey call galfriend, tufia! disgraceful! hian! tua! *spits*
I'm on my knees begging you. Please, Abeg, Biko, Ejo! I know say I do bad, but please stop labelling me her BF or whatever. Na beg I dey beg you.

I blame GEJ for all these lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
Please, you guys should just stop replying this thread. It makes her feel on top.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I'm on my knees begging you. Please, Abeg, Biko, Ejo! I know say I do bad, but please stop labelling me her BF or whatever. Na beg I dey beg you.

Okay sorry. But you were once dating na. Prior to the thread she opened
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:

just for u, i'll sheath my words.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by EzePromoe: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
just for u, i'll sheath my words.
Yea correct mami wink
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Emiru(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2013
ItsModella: OP, in your little mind, you sound cool, right? Sorry to burst your bubble but you just made yourself look like a total jerk. Let's assume this your fable is true. Your partner took a risk which according to you is the 'greatest risk' someone has taken for you and you're acting like you're some special hot cake..na who dey deceive you? abeg, try polishing your wack story next time so that maybe, just maybe I can believe it.

WETIN BE YOUR OWN AND UNA OWN SEF? :S she added hers, it shouldn't be yhur headache if its fake or true. Add yhurs, or if yhu av got none as a contribution...then read, quote and like as you did buh criticizing is just a part of yhur soul. Please try and jerk it off, you and your cohorts! smiley

@topic...,

Mheen, it wasn't a "small something oh. She risked being lynched for my sake though the blame goes to my being relunctant you'know.

It was a sunny night when it all. . .

Brb, ah wan go *shit*
grin
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Emiru(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
dem separate u and sweet-lemon? which doctor perform una Siamese operation? blawddy hell! eze, u a f000000000000000000000lish guy! see d kian malu u dey call galfriend, tufia! disgraceful! hian! tua! *spits*

For Christ sake, wetin dis gal do you? Abi she dey drag kpomo with yhu? GirrL, av some manners... Tomorrow yhu might be in yhur husband's house, if you aint now!
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2013
He ate the very first pepper soup I prepared
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Mynd44: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: He ate the very first pepper soup I prepared
Torture
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2013
DN don get twin. U guys should be easy on her. If army beat u,u go undastnd say na risk.

Risk takers,abeg relate una story,this thread sounds interesting though the OP almost spoilt it with her suppossed risk story.
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by SeunPlus(f): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
Emiru:

For Christ sake, wetin dis gal do you? Abi she dey drag kpomo with yhu? GirrL, av some manners... Tomorrow yhu might be in yhur husband's house, if you aint now!
Tell her o
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
Emiru:

Sharaaaaaaaaaaaap! angry
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by daisyella: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2013
sexkillz: Where is the risk here?

All I see is a habitual dirty girl that is used to dropping sweet/snack wrappers everywhere on the streets and from moving vehicles, and on the day she was supposed to be punished for it, her boyfriend took the fall!

sexkillz: Where is the risk here?

All I see is a habitual dirty girl that is used to dropping sweet/snack wrappers everywhere on the streets and from moving vehicles, and on the day she was supposed to be punished for it, her boyfriend took the fall!

shocked dats harsh cheesy
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Torture
it was so nice he almost died from it
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Mynd44: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: it was so nice he almost died from it
I can relate to that
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by cigaricon(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
who woke this thread up? angry
Re: What's The Greatest Risk Your Partner Has Taken For Your Sake? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
I can relate to that
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Confessions got me in trouble::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! / My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.