Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

I'm I Being Too Fast? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Being Too Fast? (2479 Views)

Help Oo! My Pubic Hair Growing Too Fast & Long (18+) / He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by SyberKate(f): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Anti it's like you really did not love the other guy this one you are so eager to jump into a new relationship
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by Ugogabriel(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Make him ur friend first before venturing into relationship. With that you will see how he behaves and know whether you can cope with him
Re: I'm I Being Too Fast? by victorian(f): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
SeunPlus:

As it stands now, I don't care what my ex may feel, if you say my friends, i'll consider but if it's all about what my ex feels, I can give him a map to hell.

Correct Bae!

Your head is screwed right!

Why are they still wondering how your ex will feel if you start another relationship baffles me.

My dear, if the guy is a good guy? Start abeg but no sex yet.

Just enjoy his friendship, warmth , care and attention he will shower on you.

You need it Biko, to heal fast.

Then Inbetween u can start pondering on what went wrong in your last relationship.

No need crying over spilt milk. It's over jare! Move on!

There is no set time to start another relationship.

If you wait and be cold hearted for 6months before loving again? My dear oyo lo wa!

Next! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Break Up With Someone You Love Without Hurting Them? / Just Met Her, Like Her And Dont Want To Get Friend Zoned. / Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.