Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659616 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2014
u r the one who will let us in on whats happening at MM2/Dubai Airport coss na u dy travel so...we never enter plane in months/years.... tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2014
supercharged: All these last posts about ebola dey worry me much!! As i don pay for my flight and hotel... Make dem no stop person to enta dubai... Abeg my pple, wats d experience at the immigration entry point??

No cause for Alarm, just fly and allow any check ups done at the airport and you will be fine as long as you no carry Ebola as Hand luggage grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Samalex2008(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello to all d forumites, pls I have a friend that wants to do his result attestation in Nigeria. Pls, can somebody tell me where to do it in Abuja and how much will it cost? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Samalex2008: Hello to all d forumites, pls I have a friend that wants to do his result attestation in Nigeria. Pls, can somebody tell me where to do it in Abuja and how much will it cost? Thanks

He or she should locate Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education , then after that Go to UAE Embassy in Abuja for confirmation and seal on the certificates, he should hold up to or more than 50k.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Samalex2008(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Thanks, boss.
justi4jesu:

He or she should locate Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Education , then after that Go to UAE Embassy in Abuja for confirmation and seal on the certificates, he should hold up to or more than 50k.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donrocky(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello house pls as Dubai started releasing there employment visa to Nigerians ?cos I heard they put it on pending becos of this Ebola treat....pls I want to know how it goes cos my employment visa is still been process and not yet realeased .....

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by conyema12(m): 4:58am On Aug 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

I did mine 3 yrs ago in this order;

1. Take ur degree certs and waec cert with a waec scratch card to Ministry of Education Abuja ( Don't worry about the scratch card you will see the vendors at the Ministry).

2. Take the stamped certs to Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I am not sure they work on Thursday and Fridays.

3. Take the stamped certs and your original to the UAE embassy with 30 dollars per cert ( I don't know if the fees ha increased oo).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:00am On Aug 26, 2014
donrocky: Hello house pls as Dubai started releasing there employment visa to Nigerians ?cos I heard they put it on pending becos of this Ebola treat....pls I want to know how it goes cos my employment visa is still been process and not yet realeased .....

Who said so? i haven't heard such news...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by boleswagg: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls my question is i heard qatar visa has been banned from nigerians for a year which lapses last month, has the ban been lifted or not please? i need a quick response or was i been lied to thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donrocky(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

Who said so? i haven't heard such news...
thanks so much justi4jesu.i was thinking that's what is happening cos my employee said so to me...they told me to wait that my visa will be out this week....I pray so cos it been 2months Now.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oddybabs(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
How can I get UAE Visa. Am totally novice about anything visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:54am On Aug 27, 2014
oddybabs: How can I get UAE Visa. Am totally novice about anything visa

Dont fall for Scam, they are parading themselves here, be careful and dont respond to any email they send to you telling you that they can arrange the visa for you.

Just approach any hotel online and they will be willing to process your visa for you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:52am On Aug 27, 2014
oddybabs: How can I get UAE Visa. Am totally novice about anything visa

First, what is your reason for wanting to come to the UAE? Job hunt, vacation or business? This will help people give u a more streamlined response.

If you are coming for job search then start reading from page 1 or even from the middle sef. By the time you are done you will have all the information you need and more.

If you are coming for a vacation or business then also read the previous pages and consider contacting some hotels directly to sponsor you seeing as you will not be staying long.

DO NOT CONTACT OR RESPOND TO ANYONE WHO CONTACTS YOU PRIVATELY. If you do that and you get scammed don't come and start crying here. you will carry your cross yourself.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by icedbreez(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Pls if Ethiad drops passengers in Abu Dhabi instead of Dubai and ferry passengers to dubai.
what about on the return trip, re they going to pick you up at your hotel and drive you back to Abu Dhabi to board your return flight or the return flight is from Dubai airport?
Will $1000 be enough spending money for 2persons 5days stay? Plus whats BTA?
I intend travelling there for Tourism soon.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by centuryman(m): 12:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Dear for unite!
Actually, I have been a keen observer and ardent follower of this thread for close to a month now. I must say I am very impressed with the way and manner you all support and watch each others back here. I am really impressed.
Many thanks to the likes of Justi4jesu, Monchouchou, Kelvin4jesu and all of you who have made very useful contributions. May Jah continue to BLESS you all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by centuryman(m): 1:02am On Aug 28, 2014
This is for the house...pls help!
I need to know if hotels in Dubai can file for a visit visa on my behalf, so to speak?
I do know from this forum and other websites that, a visit visa is different from a tourist visa, or am I wrong? For the purpose of hunting for a job, which of these visa categories is BEST?
Thanking you in advance.

One love y'all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ronaldreagan26: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2014
centuryman: This is for the house...pls help!
I need to know if hotels in Dubai can file for a visit visa on my behalf, so to speak?
I do know from this forum and other websites that, a visit visa is different from a tourist visa, or am I wrong? For the purpose of hunting for a job, which of these visa categories is BEST?
Thanking you in advance.
One love y'all.

Visit visa and tourist visa is almost the same visa category, if job hunting, go for 1month visit visa and yes; some hotels can file for you and be careful of dealing with individuals on here, avoid private messages that will ask to do visa for you here so you wont be scammed.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by icedbreez(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2014
Thanks Man, it sucks that it then means using the Ethihad option that a brother cant see the famed Dubai intl airport.
Anyways the arrangement is fair enough. 2k USD for me and my wife for just a 4nights 5days stay is much oh...guy, this is just spending money oh. Flight and hotel not included. Was thinking that 200k naira which is just a little above 1k USD would be enough for sightseeing and tour and entry tickets etc....the 4* Hotel is already breakfast included.
kelvin4jesu]
ethihad only operates and they have landing permit in abu dhabi only if you are going from Nigeria they will fly you straight to abu dhabi and convey you with a nice comfortable road transportation system to dubai is about 1hr drive then if you are returning back you will take a taxi from your hotel to their office pls tell the taxi to take you to ethihad office CLOCK TOWER DUBAI. you will check in there and still be conveyed on a good road trip to abu dhabi to board and fly
the BTA is small make it 2000 usd for 2 [/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bukarbi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
@fumkos. Please what if i want to study over there. Any help guys?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
bukarbi: @fumkos. Please what if i want to study over there. Any help guys?

So many schools here it depends on your budget because schools here are freaking expensive.

Skyline University in Sharjah and University of Wollongong in Dubai in Knowelege Village ( Internet city).

I was informed that University of Wollongong is the best in Dubai and is an Australia University

Another newly opened London school in dubai is the Middlesex University,London's first and only University Campus in the UAE. www.mdx.ac

Check the below sites for more information you can gather.

http://www.uowdubai.ac.ae/programs/details.php?sec=2&PHPSESSID=a717dca1c3ba98fd5445f5742780e44d

Also for Short programs your can scan through this site http://www.uowdubai.ac.ae/bi/
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by centuryman(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
ronaldreagan26: .

Visit visa and tourist visa is almost the same visa category, if job hunting, go for 1month visit visa and yes; some hotels can file for you and be careful of dealing with individuals on here, avoid private messages that will ask to do visa for you here so you wont be scammed.

Thank you very much ronaldreagan26 for taking time to answer me. Here on this thread, I learnt that there is a visit visa category where you are given 2months visa, extendable for another one month, totaling 90days. Can hotels in Dubai get this kind of visa for me? If yes, could you be kind enough to provide me with the list of such hotels?

Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bukarbi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
@justi4jesu
please don't be offended, a friend and i plained to go there, but his mission for for football. Any help about that. Guys help please

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.