Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657520 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by centuryman(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
kelvin4jesu: No hotel can do that unless if you are employed by them pls beware of scammers even the Pakistani and Indians etc are scammers here,pls do it yourself ok be 100 percent sure or
Pls visit ethihad office but you must be 30 year and above and still read from page one of this forum, Goodluck

Thank you very much my Oga.
Someone earlier said hotels in Dubai can help with a visit visa. But your opinion differs from his. Are you suggesting sir, that Ethihad would be able to file for a visit visa for me or they can only get me a tourist visa of 1-14days? I really need the 2months visit visa and not a tourist visa.

Kindly help sir.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Festus2black: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2014
Pls house I wlil lik to kw if embassies works on weekend cos I wil lik to go appl for visa diss weekend
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bukarbi(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Please guys i need your help.
I have a friend in Dubai who said he had help me get a job and i need to pay 5000aed for my visa and the company will refund to me 3570aed on my return. So he asked me to send the 5000aed. And it will all cover my Transportations and Acomodations troughout my stay. But food on my own.
That i should send the money and my PP for documents preparation. What should i do guys please help me ooo.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
bukarbi: Please guys i need your help.
I have a friend in Dubai who said he had help me get a job and i need to pay 5000aed for my visa and the company will refund to me 3570aed on my return. So he asked me to send the 5000aed. And it will all cover my Transportations and Acomodations troughout my stay. But food on my own.
That i should send the money and my PP for documents preparation. What should i do guys please help me ooo.

That is a wicked scam attempt, no real friend will do that to somebody he called a friend.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2014

Hello sir,

YOU WANT TO PAY SOMEONE 5000AED FOR A JOB THAT WILL EARN YOU PEANUTS!!! GO AHEAD

IF YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH PROPERLY YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT YOU SHOULDN'T PAY ANYONE MONEY TO GET A JOB.

That your 'friend' is a liar and a thief and wants to dupe you. Listen we are in a digital age ffs. Why don't you do some research on this thread and on Google. There are a lot of scammers in the job market here in Dubai.Dubai is a fantastic city with this comes a lot of vultures ready to feed on people like you who choose to be ignorant and dash your hard earned money to some so called 'friend'.

To cut long story short don't give anyone money for job. Apply for jobs directly. And don't approach anyone offline from here either including me.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Samalex2008(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
it cost 6K in ministry of foreign affairs abuja
. Thanks, boss.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bukarbi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Thank you guys. I just spoke to him. He said if i have a family in Dubai i should give his contact to him/her for confirmation..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bukarbi(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
frostmate:

Hello sir,

YOU WANT TO PAY SOMEONE 5000AED FOR A JOB THAT WILL EARN YOU PEANUTS!!! GO AHEAD

IF YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH PROPERLY YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT YOU SHOULDN'T PAY ANYONE MONEY TO GET A JOB.

That your 'friend' is a liar and a thief and wants to dupe you. Listen we are in a digital age ffs. Why don't you do some research on this thread and on Google. There are a lot of scammers in the job market here in Dubai.Dubai is a fantastic city with this comes a lot of vultures ready to feed on people like you who choose to be ignorant and dash your hard earned money to some so called 'friend'.

To cut long story short don't give anyone money for job. Apply for jobs directly. And don't approach anyone offline from here either including me.

Thank you guys. I just spoke to him. He said if i have a family in Dubai i should give his contact to him/her for confirmation..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bukarbi(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2014
justwise:

That is a wicked scam attempt, no real friend will do that to somebody he called a friend.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
bukarbi:

It's your money and possibly life.
Go ahead if you will not listen to all the good advice here.
Just ONE LAST TIME we have seen many many people robbed by friends here, LAST WARNING!

Just do not come back later with "someone should help a brother!"
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bukarbi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
worry359:
Just ONE LAST TIME we have seen many many people robbed by friends here, LAST WARNING!

alright bro. Do you live at Dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bukarbi(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
worry359:

Thanks. Any tip on how to get a secure Job?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Festus2black: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls house does embassies work on weekend cos I want To apply for visa dis weekend
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
boleswagg: Pls my question is i heard qatar visa has been banned from nigerians for a year which lapses last month, has the ban been lifted or not please? i need a quick response or was i been lied to thanks
The ban is still in place on fresh Nigerian visas. U can decide urself if u are being lied to wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mrramadan(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2014

Lemme add my own little contribution. I have met a couple of guys here who came with this same method that ur friend is using for you(I'm not one sha). For some it worked out quite well, for others it didnt, it all depends on who you are dealing with. Some companies would require you to foot the bill for ur visa and then you get refunded back the money you spent. But mind you they only pay you back for the visa nd not ur air ticket. They also provide u with accommodation (it might be face me I face U oh! But not like Naija sha). On the second hand, it might be a scam. If U ave the money to spend, get a visit visa, come over to see the place, then go back nd allow them work ur work visa... But for the main time, ask the the guy to give you some details about the company, tell him a family member wants to go and check it out before releasing the money to him. Ask for the company details, Address, Phone number, what they are into, the exact job you'll be doing.

Before coming here, have this at the back of ur mind, UAE is much more different from what you have been hearing back home. It's a really difficult place to live. Standard of living is high. Work conditions are harsh. If you don't have patience, you have no business being in this country. If you think Indians and other Nationals are riding you in Nigeria, then be ready for X10 of that treatment here. If you have that AED5000 at hand, then please go and start a business not matter how small. ..

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bukarbi(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
mrramadan:

Lemme add my own little contribution. I have met a couple of guys here who came with this same method that ur friend is using for you(I'm not one sha). For some it worked out quite well, for others it didnt, it all depends on who you are dealing with. Some companies would require you to foot the bill for ur visa and then you get refunded back the money you spent. But mind you they only pay you back for the visa nd not ur air ticket. They also provide u with accommodation (it might be face me I face U oh! But not like Naija sha). On the second hand, it might be a scam. If U ave the money to spend, get a visit visa, come over to see the place, then go back nd allow them work ur work visa... But for the main time, ask the the guy to give you some details about the company, tell him a family member wants to go and check it out before releasing the money to him. Ask for the company details, Address, Phone number, what they are into, the exact job you'll be doing.

Before coming here, have this at the back of ur mind, UAE is much more different from what you have been hearing back home. It's a really difficult place to live. Standard of living is high. Work conditions are harsh. If you don't have patience, you have no business being in this country. If you think Indians and other Nationals are riding you in Nigeria, then be ready for X10 of that treatment here. If you have that AED5000 at hand, then please go and start a business not matter how small. Forget about the Naija guys you see that come to the UAE and go back spending money and shouting "ARAB MONEY"... Lemme stop here for now, if you need any other info, then just drop it here...

thank you bro. He said he is sure of it and he even told me to get a family here to do the verification for me, but after checking into it the 5000aed mem it is a huge money bro, so i decide to stay back.
But i dont know if it posible for me to come over and search for job in person, please how easy it is bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by boleswagg: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2014
DrDre1:
The ban is still in place on fresh Nigerian visas. U can decide urself if u are being lied to wink
thanks but can a nigeria travel to qatar from ghana or london i mean travelling to ghana first and then from there obtain qatar visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gsentme(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2014
frostmate:

Hello sir,

pls bro I want to no how much it can cost me to get a job in dubai pls help. I mean the working permit visa fee. Because one of my friend over their told me is about 450000k excluding air ticket. Pls I really want to no
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2014
Gsentme: pls bro I want to no how much it can cost me to get a job in dubai pls help. I mean the working permit visa fee. Because one of my friend over their told me is about 450000k excluding air ticket. Pls I really want to no

its SCAM......................................I repeat its SCAM.....Dthat your friend is a scammer and also dont contact anyone from this thread for help....because they are waiting to get clients......

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:29am On Aug 30, 2014
some people pay money for jobs and get jobs...most likely the job is less than 90k naira...if ur lucky...atimes u dont get any job...take it easy and chill...dont rush to pay any money...no matter how close u r to dis person....d laws in dubai clearly indicate that if a coy is interested in you they will pay ur air ticket and visa processing fees...dubai has scammers from nigeria, bangladesh, pakistan, locals, indians etc...if u like no hear word....aldo some people get joobs by paying they usually are from a low %...hv u done pre medicals in nija to check fr tb, hiv and hep?...whether u pay money u no pay any +ve result from these 3 tests na deportation...let him scan and send u the employment visa and the offer letter...give u details of the company and ur job description..if d job is not spec ific to ur qualifications and experience plus ur zero uae experience it is most likely low paid...so reason well o...here no b land of milk and honey...i look in nigeria and i see that there are ways to mk money albeit e no easy...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

its SCAM......................................I repeat its SCAM.....Dthat your friend is a scammer and also dont contact anyone from this thread for help....because they are waiting to get clients......

hope you have heard...its a bloody scam
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bukarbi(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2014
ken1982: some people pay money for jobs and get jobs...most likely the job is less than 90k naira...if ur lucky...atimes u dont get any job...take it easy and chill...dont rush to pay any money...no matter how close u r to dis person....d laws in dubai clearly indicate that if a coy is interested in you they will pay ur air ticket and visa processing fees...dubai has scammers from nigeria, bangladesh, pakistan, locals, indians etc...if u like no hear word....aldo some people get joobs by paying they usually are from a low %...hv u done pre medicals in nija to check fr tb, hiv and hep?...whether u pay money u no pay any +ve result from these 3 tests na deportation...let him scan and send u the employment visa and the offer letter...give u details of the company and ur job description..if d job is not spec ific to ur qualifications and experience plus ur zero uae experience it is most likely low paid...so reason well o...here no b land of milk and honey...i look in nigeria and i see that there are ways to mk money albeit e no easy...

thank you. I am greatful. I don't know NairaLand is as useful as this. Waooo!
Bro please i don't know if you have the idea of football things in Dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2014
bukarbi:

there are clubs..there are sponsors but get this..i hv a friend..an ex dolphins of port harcourt player who is now in an academy here..an academy...the coach n manager are nigerians...they hv collected 1000 usd for supposed trials fr my guy in oman...since 2-3 months bk...yet the window is about to close and d guy never move..he cnt pay his rent...hes just jonzing but hes upset bout the whole issue really..my point is this...nowadays people who will exploit u supercede those who wont....so as per football here just fashi it totally cos i hv not really heard or seen of an influx of nigerian footballers here...only those arabic speaking dudes or established internationals

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bukarbi(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2014
ken1982:

there are clubs..there are sponsors but get this..i hv a friend..an ex dolphins of port harcourt player who is now in an academy here..an academy...the coach n manager are nigerians...they hv collected 1000 usd for supposed trials fr my guy in oman...since 2-3 months bk...yet the window is about to close and d guy never move..he cnt pay his rent...hes just jonzing but hes upset bout the whole issue really..my point is this...nowadays people who will exploit u supercede those who wont....so as per football here just fashi it totally cos i hv not really heard or seen of an influx of nigerian footballers here...only those arabic speaking dudes or established internationals

thank you bro. I have got it. Because i had about an advert on a sport radio about dubai soccer so i was thinking to be involve before. May be i should try somewhere else
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2014
bukarbi:

As others have said
After the job scams the football trials scam is very common.
It is very difficult to advise young boys with football fever, please don't become one of them.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bukarbi(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2014
worry359:

As others have said
After the job scams the football trials scam is very common.
It is very difficult to advise young boys with football fever, please don't become one of them.

thanks alot. I have just look into it. Case close
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2014
Gsentme: pls bro I want to no how much it can cost me to get a job in dubai pls help. I mean the working permit visa fee. Because one of my friend over their told me is about 450000k excluding air ticket. Pls I really want to no

Hello sir, just as madam said it is a scam. Your question is inviting scammers to do their thing.

Listen I paid no one money to get my job, so my advise is for you to do the same. Package yourself well meaning your cv put down all your relevant experience, apply for jobs online, know how to present yourself well in interviews. I don't know how it is this days with visit visas but as of last year all you had to do was get visa from ethihad ....it was that easy.

'Your friend over there' wants to scam you ok. Is it worth paying 500000 for job that pays only about 90000 monthly? See heh you will suffer. You might want to use that money for something profitable in Nigeria. When you get a proper job here in UAE, they pay for visa expenses, travel expenses and even more depending on your pay grade.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gsentme(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

thanks so much bro I really appreciate. Pls how can I do it on my own I mean how do I contact companies dat needs workers in dubai. I mean due process?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gsentme(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2014
frostmate:

Hello sir, just as madam said it is a scam. Your question is inviting scammers to do their thing.

Listen I paid no one money to get my job, so my advise is for you to do the same. Package yourself well meaning your cv put down all your relevant experience, apply for jobs online, know how to present yourself well in interviews. I don't know how it is this days with visit visas but as of last year all you had to do was get visa from ethihad ....it was that easy.

'Your friend over there' wants to scam you ok. Is it worth paying 500000 for job that pays only about 90000 monthly? See heh you will suffer. You might want to use that money for something profitable in Nigeria. When you get a proper job here in UAE, they pay for visa expenses, travel expenses and even more depending on your pay grade.
thanks so much bro,if not for u guys I would hv falling victim to those hungry lions.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Hi house...please i asked this question once in this house and i got a lightweighted answer....

The question is....if one earns like 100k monthly in the uae..isnt it possible for one to continually save at least 60k monthly?on the condition that your company has provided accommodation and there is free transportation...

Please isnt it possible?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2014
omoteamac: Hi house...please i asked this question once in this house and i got a lightweighted answer....

The question is....if one earns like 100k monthly in the uae..isnt it possible for one to continually save at least 60k monthly?on the condition that your company has provided accommodation and there is free transportation...

Please isnt it possible?

It depends on factors like your lifestyle, do you have dependents, are you single or married. On assuming you are single....my opinion it will be tough but maybe doable. Let more experienced forumites answer this.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
boleswagg: thanks but can a nigeria travel to qatar from ghana or london i mean travelling to ghana first and then from there obtain qatar visa?
U are still a Nigerian. Coming from Ghana or the U.K doesn't change anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.