Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660262 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes i have. sorry for the late response, its almost #5,000 per document.

thanks so much.
please we shld not allow this tread to die. its actually helping more pple than we can imagine.

pls do not be weary in doing good.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by harrrry: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2014
harrrry:
Please I need advice, a friend was issue business visa today so he his some how scared of the Nigeria airport officers and do you know any cheap hotel e can stay for 6 days please. He is using a virgin passport. Please what are the documents and necessary precaution e should come with to avoid avenue for those ogas there cos now he his with e-visa and passport only
no response
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
to all new guys, seems we have all come late. this thread is so gone embarassed
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by igboin1: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
Please guys an agent helpd me to secure a job in qatar providing me with accomodation,ticket but in the letter it is stated that am to pay 4 my visa N255k and they also offer to pay me 2200dollars but my question is, is this employment real? Am I suppose 2 pay 4 my visa? Please guys help me out!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by igboin1: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
someone please help me with a response 2 dis problem na am runin out of time please
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
igboin1:
Please guys an agent helpd me to secure a job in qatar providing me with accomodation,ticket but in the letter it is stated that am to pay 4 my visa N255k and they also offer to pay me 2200dollars but my question is, is this employment real? Am I suppose 2 pay 4 my visa? Please guys help me out!

SCAM.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
iiiyyyk:

thanks so much.
please we shld not allow this tread to die. its actually helping more pple than we can imagine.

pls do not be weary in doing good.

You are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
harrrry:
Please I need advice, a friend was issue business visa today so he his some how scared of the Nigeria airport officers and do you know any cheap hotel e can stay for 6 days please. He is using a virgin passport. Please what are the documents and necessary precaution e should come with to avoid avenue for those ogas there cos now he his with e-visa and passport only

He should be able to comport himself due to the fact he is holding a virgin passport they may try to extort some money from him.

He must hold his hotel reservation atleast for the 6 days he intends to stay here in dubai.

Note: The hotel can be booked on hold and cancelled later as the case may be.

He should hold some money i.e BTA and also his mastercard to show immigration.

Just valid visa, dummy hotel booking and BTA.

Hotels like Timesquare hotel, Deira palace hotel, mirage hotel etc. If he would like to share hotel he can get shared for as low as 100 dirhams i.e #4,500.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
igboin1:
someone please help me with a response 2 dis problem na am runin out of time please

Pure scam. Any employer that can afford to pay a monthly salary of more than $2000 will most likely never ask you to pay for your own visa.

Have you asked yourself, if it's so easy to make that kind of money, why did the agent not take the job himself?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by GMartyns(f): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hello Good People! Please does anyone know what accommodation cost is like in UAE Sharjah?
More so, would like to know if anyone is familiar with Emirates Cab.
Your contributions will be highly helpful.
thanks!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
GMartyns:
Hello Good People! Please does anyone know what accommodation cost is like in UAE Sharjah?
More so, would like to know if anyone is familiar with Emirates Cab.
Your contributions will be highly helpful.
thanks!

Accommodation in sharjah is far cheaper compared to Dubai and it is more economical but inconvenient if you intend to go search for jobs and attend walkin interviews.

What do you mean by Emirates cab?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 03, 2014
@igboin, the job is a scam from the pit of hell. For 2200 dollars a month, the company would employ a British or American instead. Our certificates are not really recognize here so most Nigerians are Either security guards, cab drivers or safety officers. Meeehn, that your agent should be given National merit award as the most outstanding liar on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by GMartyns(f): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2014
Thanks for your response.

I mean Emirates Taxi...Do you know of any Nigerian who is currently working as a Cab Driver With Emirates Cab in Sharjah...

l need to find out what the working conditions is like and if truly the Emirates Cab Company usually take their intl' passport from them ( Nigerians)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by GMartyns(f): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

Accommodation in sharjah is far cheaper compared to Dubai and it is more economical but inconvenient if you intend to go search for jobs and attend walkin interviews.

What do you mean by Emirates cab?

I mean Emirates Taxi...Do you know of any Nigerian who is currently working
as a Cab Driver With Emirates Cab in Sharjah...
l need to find out what the working conditions is like and if truly the Emirates
Cab Company usually take their intl' passport from them ( Nigerians)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2014
@ Igboin
The truth is that the situation painted in the letter isn't what u will get when u arrive. There are companies that do give jobs like that but when u arrive, the accomodation won't be what u expected and the 2200 quoted salary will be in riyals if at all it is real in the first place. As for the visa fee, it's usually the agents and some people in the companies that pocket the money. There are so many angles to the whole thing but the bottomline is that the deal isn't true.

@ Troubled
Hello... I get u are trying to point Igboin in the right direction but let me just point out that the wages for British guys and Americans are way above what u claimed. 2200 dollars is just about 8000 riyals and that's within the bracket of what alot of Nigerians earn here. Many other Nigerians also earn more than double / tripple of that figure. No British guy or American will be employed with that kind of salary here. Some Nigerians won't even accept such an offer.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2014
GMartyns:

I mean Emirates Taxi...Do you know of any Nigerian who is currently working
as a Cab Driver With Emirates Cab in Sharjah...
l need to find out what the working conditions is like and if truly the Emirates
Cab Company usually take their intl' passport from them ( Nigerians)

Yes i dont know any Nigerian personally working as a Cab driver but there are Nigerian Cab drivers here.

Both Male and Female.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by GMartyns(f): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes i dont know any Nigerian personally working as a Cab driver but there are Nigerian Cab drivers here.

Both Male and Female.

You mean they take usually take their passports from them?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2014
GMartyns:

You mean they take usually take their passports from them?

Most definitely.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2014
Dre, I understand you, but the truth remains,its a scam, you and I knw that for a person just coming to Qatar, that salary is not real except he has a foreign passport or something
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2014
troubled:
Dre, I understand you, but the truth remains,its a scam, you and I knw that for a person just coming to Qatar, that salary is not real except he has a foreign passport or something
Yes sir. I'm not saying it isn't a scam. I only pointed out some things to help the person understand what we are telling him. Qatar is a mix-bag of so many things. Understand that a scam is usually built on seemingly and even sometimes proven possible events/incidents. That's why people will keep falling for these scams. Sometimes, it's not enough to just tell the person "it is a scam". U have to really explain and sink it into their consciousness valid points and reasons why it is a scam. That said, I only differed with on ur point of wages for Americans/Brits around here. 8000 riyals won't make an American/Brit get on a plane down here to sign a job contract. Europeans from even poorer countries won't take that as well as some Nigerians
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by igboin1: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2014
@trouble n co I thank u all 4 ur quick response bz the agent involve is a close pal but av tried contactin there embassy at SA no response yet the name of the company is KOCK GLOBAL CONSTRUCTION adress-doha-qatar,C.R,N0:2901 further clarification wil b welcome
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by igboin1: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2014
I even called the numbers on the website dey confirmed that it was true they offered me employment its realy a funny story if truly its a scam den its adavnced!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
igboin1:
I even called the numbers on the website dey confirmed that it was true they offered me employment its realy a funny story if truly its a scam den its adavnced!

Hello sir. Just have been mentioned be careful with this. True they offered you employment...yes the company confirmed but then what does the job entail Any specific job description? If its just a construction job with no speciality why would they pay 2200 dollars when they can employ someone else on less than quarter of that salary. The UAE dont pay construction workers that much i am sure the same applies with qatar.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
DrDre1:

Yes sir. I'm not saying it isn't a scam. I only pointed out some things to help the person understand what we are telling him. Qatar is a mix-bag of so many things. Understand that a scam is usually built on seemingly and even sometimes proven possible events/incidents. That's why people will keep falling for these scams. Sometimes, it's not enough to just tell the person "it is a scam". U have to really explain and sink it into their consciousness valid points and reasons why it is a scam. That said, I only differed with on ur point of wages for Americans/Brits around here. 8000 riyals won't make an American/Brit get on a plane down here to sign a job contract. Europeans from even poorer countries won't take that as well as some Nigerians

I agree on the part of americans/brits. No way they will settle for wages of that amount. It wouldnt be enough for their style of living.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by igboin1: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dey wana employ me as a civil engineer
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
igboin1:
Dey wana employ me as a civil engineer
Hmmm...okay, that sounds reasonable. Is the address of the company on the letter? I tried to dig a little and only found a wordpress website of the company. Also when u called, what part of the globe did the responder sound likely to come from? There are so many questions and we could go on and on.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by harrrry: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

He should be able to comport himself due to the fact he is holding a virgin passport they may try to extort some money from him.

He must hold his hotel reservation atleast for the 6 days he intends to stay here in dubai.

Note: The hotel can be booked on hold and cancelled later as the case may be.

He should hold some money i.e BTA and also his mastercard to show immigration.

Just valid visa, dummy hotel booking and BTA.
Thanks a lot please can you estimate the BTA and the cash for those ogas them so dat he put the rest in MasterCard

Hotels like Timesquare hotel, Deira palace hotel, mirage hotel etc. If he would like to share hotel he can get shared for as low as 100 dirhams i.e #4,500.

Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by igboin1: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
The adres is nt realy conc here is it doha-qatar,C.R NO:2901 and d man sound arabic. How I wish I knw someone in qatar
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
igboin1:
The adres is nt realy conc here is it doha-qatar,C.R NO:2901 and d man sound arabic. How I wish I knw someone in qatar
Pls write clearly to make it easier for people to understand you. The address is not really what?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
igboin1:

Please write in proper English if you want assistance
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tranxo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

Is this English?
Lol! Arabish.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by igboin1: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sorry guys my bad the address is nt really clear doha-qatar name of company kock global W.L.L when you check it on google you will see it. The man has d arab tone! Thanks 4 your time and response

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.