Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659628 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by engrgerald(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2014
please my dear nairalanders, i so much appreciate ur advice here. i joined this forum just this week. A childhod friend of mine travelled to dubai 8months ago, he promised to get me a job in d company he work in through an agent. i have made an initial payment of 200k. he has sent me a scaned copy of an employment letter and kept on asking me to be patience that my invitattion letter will be out soon thought its like 4months i made this payment.

1. can it be real?

2. is it possible for him to get me this job there?

3. i am confused as i never thought it will take this long.

ur urget response will be highly appreciated. thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2014
ugsams:

Thanks for your input. I learnt that I can call Etisalat lines in Nigeria at local rates how true is this?

I don't really know about this because I never tried it. But it was mentioned a few times here as well I think.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
engrgerald:
please my dear nairalanders, i so much appreciate ur advice here. i joined this forum just this week. A childhod friend of mine travelled to dubai 8months ago, he promised to get me a job in d company he work in through an agent. i have made an initial payment of 200k. he has sent me a scaned copy of an employment letter and kept on asking me to be patience that my invitattion letter will be out soon thought its like 4months i made this payment.

1. can it be real?

2. is it possible for him to get me this job there?

3. i am confused as i never thought it will take this long.

ur urget response will be highly appreciated. thanks.

Because you gave money I'll say it's a big scam. Your case is the way job scams goes. And it usually involves childhood friend, cousin, cousin brother/sister uncle aunty the list is endless. Anybody can write employment, scan and send to you. You mentioned initial payment, does he want you to pay more money, is there second installment and third installment?

Why would you give someone so much money to get job..and what type of job did he promise you? Don't fall for the lies your so called friend is telling. Its been four months and no job. Let others answer for you.

And what is invitation letter?? Your friend should be talking of visa. You really don't know how this works. I would have said do your research before giving him money but too late for that. All you can do is pray your friend delivers.

If he is processing visa it shouldn't take this long to process.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by harrrry: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
How much is BTA for one going to dubai on virgin passport n like how much will he put aside for those bros at MMA please?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mystikay(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
The best mode of transportation is train(metro)...then bus and the worst is taxi..The best way to enjoy taxis is to share..In Dubai,if the taxi gets into a hold up or traffic light...the meter wud be reading.Its not s in other cities.At least not in sharjah where I stay nor in Ajma where I work.As for accommodation,i have a one bedroom flat and looking to share so as to reduce cost.And I must warn you,when u get to Dubai don't give nor hand over your international passport to anyone for any reason whatsoever..PassPorts are stolen and sold.U must also be conscious of d guys ull b putting u with cos even our fellow Nigerians are dealing with their fellow Nigerans..#bewise
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by engrgerald(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
@ frostmate, thanks a million. i wonder why he should dupe me. he promised paying back the money if he can not get the job. he involved his mum with the biz, n his mum who is a respected member f my church told my ppl to pay. i believe she will not like her name to be dragged to d mud. i still believe he will deliver. the job is a security job, basic pay is 2000diham.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mystikay:
The best mode of transportation is train(metro)...then bus and the worst is taxi..The best way to enjoy taxis is to share..In Dubai,if the taxi gets into a hold up or traffic light...the meter wud be reading.Its not s in other cities.At least not in sharjah where I stay nor in Ajma where I work.As for accommodation,i have a one bedroom flat and looking to share so as to reduce cost.And I must warn you,when u get to Dubai don't give nor hand over your international passport to anyone for any reason whatsoever..PassPorts are stolen and sold.U must also be conscious of d guys ull b putting u with cos even our fellow Nigerians are dealing with their fellow Nigerans..#bewise

Thanks for the information and advice. I'll like to know if it is possible for me to get the metro card at the airport?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mystikay(m): 5:08am On Nov 08, 2014
harrrry:
How much is BTA for one going to dubai on virgin passport n like how much will he put aside for those bros at MMA please?
Going to Dubai,just set $200 aside for accommodation..Try to get at least anoda $300 for Ur pocket money.Especially for Transportatiin,Cos as a first timer,u don't know anywhere nor anyone.So u cud be restricted to taking a Taxi from d airport which is super expensive.And for those oga's at d airport,just get change of #500 each.Make sure say naa 5,5 hundred naira note.so even when u give one person like 2,he go free u.So stupid wicked ones might wanna delay u,threatening dat ull miss Ur flight if u don't settle dem well..Just try as much as u can Neva to let dem see Ur dollars..But b rest assured they can Neva make u miss ur flight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mystikay(m): 5:13am On Nov 08, 2014
ugsams:

Thanks for the information and advice. I'll like to know if it is possible for me to get the metro card at the airport?
Naa,u cannot.Metro cards r only sold at d train station or bus station.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mystikay(m): 5:32am On Nov 08, 2014
ugsams:

Thanks bro

I have activated UBA UDirect, I will get my token today. I will also request for my GTBank token next week.

I don't have a pre-arranged accommodation, so I will be going from from the airport to the hotel and by day two, I will walk to any of the bed space accommodation to pay for a month.

I asked for details on opening account so as to make sure the money I came in with will be safe while I hustle for employment.

U cannot open an account here..Unless ur a resident.D2 reliable options r to convert Ur money in2 dollars and b changing it to Durham's when u need to make expenses Or just pay d money in2 Ur account and b using Ur master card to withdraw.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by harrrry: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2014
Mystikay:

Going to Dubai,just set $200 aside for accommodation..Try to get at least anoda $300 for Ur pocket money.Especially for Transportatiin,Cos as a first timer,u don't know anywhere nor anyone.So u cud be restricted to taking a Taxi from d airport which is super expensive.And for those oga's at d airport,just get change of #500 each.Make sure say naa 5,5 hundred naira note.so even when u give one person like 2,he go free u.So stupid wicked ones might wanna delay u,threatening dat ull miss Ur flight if u don't settle dem well..Just try as much as u can Neva to let dem see Ur dollars..But b rest assured they can Neva make u miss ur flight.
Thanks bros, God bless u for the info, planned staying 5 days so do u know any cheap hotels n just for sight seeing?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2014
Can somebody explain this to me,to attest result does it necessary to attest at the uae embassy again after it has been done at the MOE and MOFA......I can read where someone asked justi about attesting result at uae embassy in nigeria.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2014
Yinkagbo:
Can somebody explain this to me,to attest result does it necessary to attest at the uae embassy again after it has been done at the MOE and MOFA......I can read where someone asked justi about attesting result at uae embassy in nigeria.....

Yes its a must you go to UAE Embassy in Abuja to attest it else they wont accept to put a seal from Ministry of Foreign affairs on it here in Dubai if they dont see the UAE Abuja seal.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes its a must you go to UAE Embassy in Abuja to attest it else they wont accept to put a seal from Ministry of Foreign affairs on it here in Dubai if they dont see the UAE Abuja seal.

Thanks @justi
U mean after attesting it at the MOE and MOFA here (nigeria),I will still go to uae embassy here in nigeria and in which I will still have to go ministry of foreign affairs in dubai...pls explain...thanks once again
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
engrgerald:
@ frostmate, thanks a million. i wonder why he should dupe me. he promised paying back the money if he can not get the job. he involved his mum with the biz, n his mum who is a respected member f my church told my ppl to pay. i believe she will not like her name to be dragged to d mud. i still believe he will deliver. the job is a security job, basic pay is 2000diham.

Hello. I am sry if I was harsh in my post. It's just that people have been scammed plenty this way. I hope your friend delivers.All the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Yinkagbo:

Thanks @justi
U mean after attesting it at the MOE and MOFA here (nigeria),I will still go to uae embassy here in nigeria and in which I will still have to go ministry of foreign affairs in dubai...pls explain...thanks once again

Yes exactly the way you said it. Thats the procedure.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Yinkagbo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes exactly the way you said it. Thats the procedure.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
Is it compulsory to attest ones result before coming to UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On Nov 09, 2014
Teeklef:
Is it compulsory to attest ones result before coming to UAE.

Yes if you want to be considered for good positions and be paid well atleast.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes if you want to be considered for good positions and be paid well atleast.
kumasimita
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by klens(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
Please house and those that resides in Dubai, i need urgent reply. I told my journalist friend that I planned traveling to Dubai, he tells me that he wants to establish an electronics store here in Nigeria, and will like to travel along with me but first that I should make enquiry for electronics /gadgets like smartphones, tablets, new and fairly used Blackberry, Samsung, Laptops, Android smartphones etc. There prices and where it can be gotten in UAE, if I know someone in Dubai that can take us around to buy them, he also said that he might sponsor our two weeks or 1 month visa if I can get all the necessary details of the items mentioned above. I really need your help on this, can someone buy them cheaper in Dubai? I already told him that I have friends in Dubai who can help out which is this forum.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
anybody here know how much for a Dubai visa application and how to process it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
stevecrun:
anybody here know how much for a Dubai visa application and how to process it.

Through Travel Agencies in your state or any other state like Abuja,Lagos,Port harcourt etc.

Just go to them and make enquiries.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
justi4jesu:

Through Travel Agencies in your state or any other state like Abuja,Lagos,Port harcourt etc.

any recommendation 4 any travel agency?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
justi4jesu:

thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by klens(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
klens:
Please house and those that resides in Dubai, i need urgent reply. I told my journalist friend that I planned traveling to Dubai, he tells me that he wants to establish an electronics store here in Nigeria, and will like to travel along with me but first that I should make enquiry for electronics /gadgets like smartphones, tablets, new and fairly used Blackberry, Samsung, Laptops, Android smartphones etc. There prices and where it can be gotten in UAE, if I know someone in Dubai that can take us around to buy them, he also said that he might sponsor our two weeks or 1 month visa if I can get all the necessary details of the items mentioned above. I really need your help on this, can someone buy them cheaper in Dubai? I already told him that I have friends in Dubai who can help out which is this forum.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by klens(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2014
Awaiting reply.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2014
Teeklef:

any recommendation 4 any travel agency?

Nope.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sirjake: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Teeklef:

kumasimita
too much of Korean movies grin
Teeklef:

kumasimita
too much of Korean movies
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by klens(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2014
klens:
please ooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2014
sirjake:
too much of Korean movies ;Dtoo much of Korean movies
lolzzz,abi o

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.