Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658981 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kalusam:
What do you mean by your statement @Teeboy22
sorry it was a misake
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

Nice one, i forgot to do this before travelling.
i av gotten d medicals oo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teeboy22:
...what rubbish did we tell u we wanna study agric
wtf wat dd yu mean? jst spare that Agric
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Gooci:

wtf wat dd yu mean? jst spare that Agric
...am sorry
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teeboy22:
...am sorry
.......no vex my bro.....so wats up......guy mke we see 4 airport anytme u dey go nau....but remember Emirates is the best ooooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by godello: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls my brother wants to go to dubai for 9 days training by febuary and he needs a visa, and affordable accomodation,around the free trade zone area. Pls advise on the cheapest hotels especially dat of 2 guys per room or even three peeps sef. awaiting reply
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 5:29am On Dec 03, 2014
godello:
Pls my brother wants to go to dubai for 9 days training by febuary and he needs a visa, and affordable accomodation,around the free trade zone area. Pls advise on the cheapest hotels especially dat of 2 guys per room or even three peeps sef. awaiting reply
...so simple u can get a dubai 2weeks visa ur sef @ d embassy with 2days sef...fnk its 20k or so...buh don't no abt d hoteling stuff sha[b]
godello:
...so simple u can get a dubai 2weeks visa ur sef @ d embassy with 2days sef...fnk its 20k or so...buh don't no abt d hoteling stuff sha[/b]
godello:
...so simple u can get a dubai 2weeks visa ur sef @ d embassy with 2days sef...fnk its 20k or so...buh don't no abt d hoteling stuff sha
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by godello: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2014
Pls anybody in dubai should help me with cheap hotel close to their EPZ. The hotel bill am seeing there is really xpensive. Help a brother in need.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2014
Teeboy22:
..... Bro na naija i dey oooo....i jzt need it for qatar visa processing sha....pls send me ur mail
U will still do the real medical tests when u get to Qatar. Any medical report from Nigeria isn't relevant. I wonder why ur agent claims it is meant for visa processing. I advice u thread carefully
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2014
DrDre1:

U will still do the real medical tests when u get to Qatar. Any medical report from Nigeria isn't relevant. I wonder why ur agent claims it is meant for visa processing. I advice u thread carefully
thanks oo...so dis one i did here ....wont dey use it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Teeboy22:
thanks oo...so dis one i did here ....wont dey use it
No. No one will ask for it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2014
DrDre1:

No. No one will ask for it.
....hmm....try and check qatar embassy website and check dia visa requirement u will surely see medicals....thou...dey jzt started asking 4 im....pls u av gat idea on cheap ticket to qatar
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2014
pls who can help with cost of food items in dubai.. like rice, beans, bournvita, milk, bread, sardin, softdrinks,garri, sugar, ororo?...
nd cost of subscription on android fone.?

and assuming i am earning 2000aed(x48naira =96000naira), can i save up to 70k provided the company gives accommodation and tfare. I leave a low-cost life. thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by godello: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2014
Pls somebody should help me with any cheap guest house, or hotel or apartment were one could spend 9 days for training pls. Location is around the industrial estate. Its urgent
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2014
godello:
Pls somebody should help me with any cheap guest house, or hotel or apartment were one could spend 9 days for training pls. Location is around the industrial estate. Its urgent

Go to booking.com.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Teeboy22:
....hmm....try and check qatar embassy website and check dia visa requirement u will surely see medicals....thou...dey jzt started asking 4 im....pls u av gat idea on cheap ticket to qatar
Ok, kindly provide the link where the medicals from home country is requested
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by godello: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pls who knows or stays close to this area " dubai investment parks-1.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by godello: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hello house, nobody seem to answer me, this are my concern.
1. Can ethopia airways process visa for me? I just need to stay In dubai for 9 days training. And if they can, what is required?
2. The location of the training is dubai investment park-1 as such I need info on how to get cheap hotel or guest house around the area coz the once am seeing online are very expensive. Or what other means can I take to reduce. The lodging fare.
3. What's the best way to go abt transportation to reduce cost.
NOTE: 3 persons involved
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by godello: 5:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Pls my questions are begging for answer.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:11am On Dec 04, 2014
godello:
1. Can ethopia airways process visa for me? I just need to stay In dubai for 9 days training. And if they can, what is required?
2. The location of the training is dubai investment park-1 as such I need info on how to get cheap hotel or guest house around the area coz the once am seeing online are very expensive. Or what other means can I take to reduce. The lodging fare.

1. I dont know about Ethiopia Airways processing visas.

2. The location itself is expensive so take your mind away from getting cheap hotel around that vicinity . Go to Google and type cheap hotels in Dubai investment park, right now i can see a whole lot of them on Google like Premier Inn hotel available from 225 Dirhams i.e #11,000 upwards, Also Armada hotel etc. Go to lastminute.com and compare the hotels and also call them to confirm if 3persons can stay in a room.

3. Unfortunately there is no close metro station to Dubai Investment Park. The closest metro to Dubai Investment park is Ibn Battuta Metro station 1, from the metro station then you board a taxi to Dubai Investment park which will cost around 39 Dirhams or thereabout.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by godello: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2014
justi4jesu:

1. I dont know about Ethiopia Airways processing visas.

2. The location itself is expensive so take your mind away from getting cheap hotel around that vicinity . Go to Google and type cheap hotels in Dubai investment park, right now i can see a whole lot of them on Google like Premier Inn hotel available from 225 Dirhams i.e #11,000 upwards, Also Armada hotel etc. Go to lastminute.com and compare the hotels and also call them to confirm if 3persons can stay in a room.

3. Unfortunately there is not close metro station to Dubai Investment Park. The closest metro to Dubai Investment park is Ibn Battuta Metro station 1, from the metro station then you board a taxi to Dubai Investment park which will cost around 39 Dirhams or thereabout.
God bless u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tunnex190: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2014
Hey NLers, please I just landed with tourist visa to Dubai now. What are my chances to get a better job?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2014
tunnex190:
Hey NLers, please I just landed with tourist visa to Dubai now. What are my chances to get a better job?

Same as any other person. I believe you have followed the thread for a while and did your due diligence before coming. Pray, package your CV, network and attend as many interviews as you can. Also pray and pray.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2014
godello:

1. If you are coming for juts 9days without intending to search for jobs, contact Emirates or Etihad. 2 weeks tourist visa is a piece of cake

2. Of all the places for your training to take place, they had to put it in such an isolated outskirt. Its far from Dubai proper and transportation will be a headache

3. Seeing as its so far, its best you get a hotel around there regardless of how expensive it may be otherwise you will end up spending double taking taxis and will also be very stressed.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tyslimmie: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Good afternoon NLers, Please I want to know if It's only my Bsc certificate that I have to authenticate or including my o'level certificate and How much does it cost.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
tyslimmie:
Good afternoon NLers, Please I want to know if It's only my Bsc certificate that I have to authenticate or including my o'level certificate and How much does it cost.

Including your O'level. Waec certificates cost 3,000naira each for authentication at the Ministry of Education, go with ur WAEC scratch card.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tyslimmie: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
justi4jesu:

Including your O'level. Waec certificates cost 3,000naira each for authentication at the Ministry of Education, go with ur WAEC scratch card.

Thank you for your prompt response, Please I actually used NECO for my schooling because I didn't make a course(chemistry ) in my Waec, So can I still go with the Waec
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
tyslimmie:

Thank you for your prompt response, Please I actually used NECO for my schooling because I didn't make a course(chemistry ) in my Waec, So can I still go with the Waec

Yes both of them.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fxsly: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Gooci:
pls who can help with cost of food items in dubai.. like rice, beans, bournvita, milk, bread, sardin, softdrinks,garri, sugar, ororo?...
nd cost of subscription on android fone.?

and assuming i am earning 2000aed(x48naira =96000naira), can i save up to 70k provided the company gives accommodation and tfare. I leave a low-cost life. thanks.
bros its like u have gottten a job already there. i remember u said some companies have replied your application already.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by okeyz(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hi justi4jesu,...is it still possible to get the 2 months extendable visa in Nigeria?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
fxsly:

bros its like u have gottten a job already there. i remember u said some companies have replied your application already.

Not yet o. No mind that yeye company, I avnt heard from them. Bt hopefully this 2015, by the grace of God, I go try my luck. I ws jst trynna check how cost of living go be. Everytin needs calculator cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.