Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659006 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
U
justi4jesu:

First go to Union metro exit 2, then ask around where they take bus to Sharjah/Ajman, ask for Visa Medical typing center.

I think its 200 dirhams or there about, they will type and and book your medical online at Sunapor, thats where Medical fitness centre(Dubai Health Authority) is located.

Afterwards you take go with the print out to DHA for your Medicals.

Note: You must go with your original Employment visa else they wont attend to you.

Hope this helps.
He needs it for visa application in Nigeria. An agent told him to get one

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

First go to Union metro exit 2, then ask around where they take bus to Sharjah/Ajman, ask for Visa Medical typing center.

I think its 200 dirhams or there about, they will type and and book your medical online at Sunapor, thats where Medical fitness centre(Dubai Health Authority) is located.

Afterwards you take go with the print out to DHA for your Medicals.

Note: You must go with your original Employment visa else they wont attend to you.

Hope this helps.
..... Bro na naija i dey oooo....i jzt need it for qatar visa processing sha....pls send me ur mail
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
justwise:
U
He needs it for visa application in Nigeria. An agent told him to get one

oh okay.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Teeboy22:
..... Bro na naija i dey oooo....i jzt need it for qatar visa processing sha....pls send me ur mail

No need for mails, hmmm do they now need medicals for qatar visa, anyway i know nothing about it.

Or better still just walk into any Lab or Clinic and ask.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

oh okay.
?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

No need for mails, hmmm do they now need medicals for qatar visa, anyway i know nothing about it.

Exactly what I,m saying. Never heard such thing before.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
by iiiyyyk( m): 10:23am
Please house, can one buy UAE Dihram here in
nigeria? Or should I just buy USD?
Buying USD, means I will start looking for
were to convert as soon as I land UAE.
Please I need answers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

yes i fnk so...fnk its because of d ebola stuff or so....wer r u livng
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
iiiyyyk:
Please I need answers.

Come with USD, it is acceptable here even taxis collects it.

When you arrive then you can go to UAE Exchange or the likes and change to dirhams.

No cause for Alarm just come with Dollars and you will be fine.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Teeboy22:
yes i fnk so...fnk its because of d ebola stuff or so....wer r u livng
tunde euro, why askin where she lives
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sirjake: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
emamos:
Hello gurus in the house, please is it possible for an African to secure a teaching job in the UAE? am a professional teacher in Ghana.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
emamos:
....lol ...nofn tho....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
sirjake:
Hello gurus in the house, please is it possible for an African to secure a teaching job in the UAE? am a professional teacher in Ghana.

Nothing is impossible. A trial will convince you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

When you arrive then you can go to UAE Exchange or the likes and change to dirhams.

Thanks so much, u ar an angel.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by icedbreez(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

The AED/Naira exchange rate left me scratching my head for days. Naira falling like stone in water while dirham and dollar be climbing like a fighter jet. #Psss
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
sirjake:

very possible, a friend told us about how his wife got a teaching job. it wasn't easy but at the end the pay was worth it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
iiiyyyk:
Please I need answers.

just have about $1,000 at hand and have the rest in your bank account. Go to. your bank and request for PTA. The bank will demand for your visa, ticket and passport. The process might be a bbit stressful but It's worth it.

General advice... before traveling, visit your bank to activate internet banking and token. Also request that your ATM transaction limits be increased. eg I increased my international withdrawal limit to $4,000 and local to #300,000 this will enable you to conduct more transactions over here. I hope this information will help
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 4:59am On Dec 01, 2014
ugsams:

just have about $1,000 at hand and have the rest in your bank account. Go to. your bank and request for PTA. The bank will demand for your visa, ticket and passport. The process might be a bbit stressful but It's worth it.

General advice... before traveling, visit your bank to activate internet banking and token. Also request that your ATM transaction limits be increased. eg I increased my international withdrawal limit to $4,000 and local to #300,000 this will enable you to conduct more transactions over here. I hope this information will help

Thanks alot
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:04am On Dec 01, 2014
ugsams:

Nice one, i forgot to do this before travelling.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2014
ugsams:

[b] General advice... before traveling, visit your bank to activate internet banking and token . Also request that your ATM transaction limits be increased. eg I increased my international withdrawal limit to $4,000 and local to #300,000 this will enable you to conduct more transactions over here. I hope this information will help

@the bolded, Very very important.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2014
guys I have some questions,

Following the new visa changes, can I still extend my my visa? (i came in with 2 months tourist visa)

What's the exact duration of these public holidays? (which day does it start and when does it end?)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 10:53am On Dec 01, 2014
ugsams:
guys I have some questions,

Following the new visa changes, can I still extend my my visa? (i came in with 2 months tourist visa)

What's the exact duration of these public holidays? (which day does it start and when does it end?)

On your second question I reckon for private sector only tomorrow is public holiday. For the government/public sector 2nd, 3rd and 4th have been declared public holidays.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Kalusam(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2014
Hello fellow NL, Please how true is this? Due to Ebola virus all african nationals are not allowed to enter UAE

Regards
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kalusam:
Hello fellow NL, Please how true is this? Due to Ebola virus all african nationals are not allowed to enter UAE

Regards

That is not true at all... people are still coming in like every other day. Except they just made the law.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kalusam:

Regards

no i was in the airport today and saw some pple going 2 dubai 2day via emirates
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Kalusam(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
ugsams:

That is not true at all... people are still coming in like every other day. Except they just made the law.

Teeboy22:
no i was in the airport today and saw some pple going 2 dubai 2day via emirates

I am to attend a conference in Abu Dhabi, so I contacted the agent specified by the organisers to handle bookings this morning. See the reply I got!

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kalusam:

I am to attend a conference in Abu Dhabi, so I contacted the agent specified by the organisers to handle bookings this morning. See the reply I got!

I just received a lady from lagos now, she flew in today, so that person isn't right.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Kalusam(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

I just received a lady from lagos now, she flew in today, so that person isn't right.

Thanks for the reassurance Justi, I will have to do everything myself then. Will speak with the organisers tommorow to be sure if it applies to their event too.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kalusam:

Seems like the guy is just being silly and wants to discriminate against you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Kalusam:

...what rubbish did we tell u we wanna study agric
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Kalusam(m): 7:49am On Dec 02, 2014
What do you mean by your statement @Teeboy22
Teeboy22:
...what rubbish did we tell u we wanna study agric
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
[right][/right] ;DFinally i got my medical certificate?!! ;DFinally i got my medical certificate?!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.