Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657966 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 6:18am On Dec 05, 2014
pls any1 working in qatar...pls hw is life der...hw many hrs dyu work per day and like hw much dyu earn weekly or monthly...pls info needed urgently..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sirjake: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2014
Is it still advisable to travel to dubai and look for job or do it through someone? To the incumbents in the house, is it possible to get a teaching job with a profeesional teaching certificate from Africa? Currently, i would be happy with any job that can pay me above 500 USD which is the peanuts am being payed in Ghana as a professional teacher. If anyone can recommend anything to me, i'lld be much gratefull. God bless u all.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tunnex190: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2014
monchouchou:

Same as any other person. I believe you have followed the thread for a while and did your due diligence before coming. Pray, package your CV, network and attend as many interviews as you can. Also pray and pray.

Please can you help me on how to prepare the CV format?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
okeyz:
Hi justi4jesu,...is it still possible to get the 2 months extendable visa in Nigeria?

I dont think travel agencies or an airline will sponsor you with 2months visa. You can opt for 1month extendable.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by RichDad1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hi all,
Is it true that Qatar working permit/ visa is now 2years as against 5years before? I have a friend that needs the info ASAP. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
RichDad1:
Hi all,
Is it true that Qatar working permit/ visa is now 2years as against 5years before? I have a friend that needs the info ASAP. Thanks
...No it is 5years visa but 2yrs work permit...so after d 2yrs wrk permit he/she can renew it...buh d visa is 5yrs
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
tunnex190:

Please can you help me on how to prepare the CV format?

Well it must contain the basics and include a nice passport photograph at the left hand corner on the top. Include your nationality and visa status. Highlight your strengths and be prepared to defend any statement you put in it, etc
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by RichDad1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Teeboy22:
...No it is 5years visa but 2yrs work permit...so after d 2yrs wrk permit he/she can renew it...buh d visa is 5yrs
Please what will you advice, He's going as an unskilled labour (though he can drive) and the agent is charging 380k flight exclusive.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
RichDad1:

Please what will you advice, He's going as an unskilled labour (though he can drive) and the agent is charging 380k flight exclusive.
...well...by GOD's GRACE by january am also going der...and am also an Unskilled labour....but we can get a job in a eatery or hotels or mall and i no God will put us tru...wen his he going and can u tell me more on how e is processing his own??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thank God I landed Abu Dhabi on wensday morning. Its really a lovelly place.
I bought du line, but calls back home seems to be very xpensive o.
Pls is there any du package/plan that can make call to naija at cheaper rates?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Fridelly(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
iiiyyyk:
Thank God I landed Abu Dhabi on wensday morning. Its really a lovelly place.
I bought du line, but calls back home seems to be very xpensive o.
Pls is there any du package/plan that can make call to naija at cheaper rates?
Congratulation bro, kindly tell us how much it cost you to make it down there. And can you recommend a better link or info on how to move down there. Thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Teeboy22:
Hmm...kindly enlighten me more on this information. When was this started?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
Teeboy22:

monchouchou & justi4jesu any truth in this ^^^^

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Teeboy22:
...well...by GOD's GRACE by january am also going der...and am also an Unskilled labour....but we can get a job in a eatery or hotels or mall and i no God will put us tru...wen his he going and can u tell me more on how e is processing his own??

how is Qatar better than Dubai, cuz folks prefer trooping to Qatar??

nd is Qatar business friendly jst like dubai??

cuz unskilled+business shld do well. outside d salary, am strictly in for business ideas too.

na old person de old go, jobs in ds country are bcoming more scarce, except for marketing. Make i port out(by God's grace, hustling go favour us outside).

if i had came across this thread when i ws serving, mayb i wuld av ported sincee.. Bt its still ok shha, at least i sabi how tinz de go for here. If i can survive here in lag(stress and salary) for 1yr+, i go survive anywia( at least wit improved salary)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
justwise:

I have limited knowledge about the Qatar visa rules, guess Drdre1 will be the best person to answer that. Seems weird though that you have a visa for 5 years and work permit for only 2...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
monchouchou:

I have limited knowledge about the Qatar visa rules, guess Drdre1 will be the best person to answer that. Seems weird though that you have a visa for 5 years and work permit for only 2...

Ok thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Gooci:

cuz unskilled+business shld do well. outside d salary, am strictly in for business ideas too.

na old person de old go, jobs in ds country are bcoming more scarce, except for marketing. Make i port out(by God's grace, hustling go favour us outside).

if i had came across this thread when i ws serving, mayb i wuld av ported sincee.. Bt its still ok shha, at least i sabi how tinz de go for here. If i can survive here in lag(stress and salary) for 1yr+, i go survive anywia( at least wit improved salary)
...naso bro...qatar is Ok...same wit dubai wink
Gooci:

...naso bro...qatar is Ok...same wit dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Teeboy22:
...naso bro...qatar is Ok...same wit dubai wink...naso bro...qatar is Ok...same wit dubai

Changing hustling dimension nxt year with blessing of baba God......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Gooci:

Changing hustling dimension nxt year with blessing of baba God......
... Naso bro...AMEN....so which country u wn go
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Ogborokiri(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please house if person fit pour 80 bag of concrete carry am from ground up to the 5 story wey them one use am which type of work the person no fit do for dubai 9ja go always survive any where any day

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:05am On Dec 06, 2014
justwise:

i barely have an idea. Drdre1 can iron that statement out.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2014
Teeboy22:
... Naso bro...AMEN....so which country u wn go

Dubai nioo.... A stepping stone, from there, my eye go open to some other things
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tunnex190: 6:39am On Dec 06, 2014
monchouchou:

Well it must contain the basics and include a nice passport photograph at the left hand corner on the top. Include your nationality and visa status. Highlight your strengths and be prepared to defend any statement you put in it, etc

Thanks a lot
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tunnex190: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2014
Good morning, please I need advice here. I gave my agent 5hk to process direct employment visa for me but he finally gave me tourist visa I did not agree with initially but after persuasion that they are working over there to get a job for me. I agreed as my agent personality is involved. Some days to go, my agent and her husband who orchestrated the Dubai visa processing said they were also going to Dubai to make things easy for us- (we are 3 people travelling with them). We all agreed but when we get to the airport, out of 3 first timers, 2 of us were delayed by immigration officers to missed the flight because of BTA that we said we didn't have whereas whole plan was orchestrated by the husband (he had already collected my bta so i wont be forced to give immigration) so that we won't have to pay immigration 200usd they said they normally collect from first timers. So after some days (13 days) at the airport waiting the three who had gone to work on rescheduling of ticket, they were forced to buy another ticket for us (all this 'a fi ike te ticket')as they claimed. We got there finally and now to work on the employment, they said I must pay 2000 dirham for the job I have not seen its offer letter to sign. These st.u.pi-d couple just lock up for me saying I must pay but I am playing it cool with them.
Please is this money proper? If yes, is it up to that amount? If yes, then when is it proper to pay it?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2014
tunnex190:
Good morning, please I need advice here. I gave my agent 5hk to process direct employment visa for me but he finally gave me tourist visa I did not agree with initially but after persuasion that they are working over there to get a job for me. I agreed as my agent personality is involved. Some days to go, my agent and her husband who orchestrated the Dubai visa processing said they were also going to Dubai to make things easy for us- (we are 3 people travelling with them). We all agreed but when we get to the airport, out of 3 first timers, 2 of us were delayed by immigration officers to missed the flight because of BTA that we said we didn't have whereas whole plan was orchestrated by the husband (he had already collected my bta so i wont be forced to give immigration) so that we won't have to pay immigration 200usd they said they normally collect from first timers. So after some days (13 days) at the airport waiting the three who had gone to work on rescheduling of ticket, they were forced to buy another ticket for us (all this 'a fi ike te ticket')as they claimed. We got there finally and now to work on the employment, they said I must pay 2000 dirham for the job I have not seen its offer letter to sign. These st.u.pi-d couple just lock up for me saying I must pay but I am playing it cool with them.
Please is this money proper? If yes, is it up to that amount? If yes, then when is it proper to pay it?

You were scammed right from Nigeria and you are still asking if the money is proper, #500,000 thousand Naira you paid to them initially, where is it?

1. you paid #500,000 for Direct Employment visa and you got a Tourist visa, that doesnt ring a bell that they are trying to loot you.

2. They got to the airport and made you miss your flight,causing you pains for 13days at the Airport to reschedule your ticket, that doesn't ring a bell still.

3. You are now in Dubai and the extortion continues, go ahead and release your 2000 dirhams since you guys dont hear word.

Or are you feeling Air ticket to Dubai cost #500,000?

Anyway the lord is your strength, keep giving them your tithe. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2014
tunnex190:
...who told you dat @dubai...y nt walk straight to any place of ur choice der or look ard 4 job by ur sef...and whereas wats 'a fi ike te
ticket ??....wer re u stayng presemtly @ dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by evantical: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2014
hello house , is one month tourist visa still extendable? l heard from Travelstart that they have stopped.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2014
@tunnex190, d couple alrdy knw wot u worth in naira. Won ti gba e baje. Wis u luck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2014
evantical:
hello house , is one month tourist visa still extendable? l heard from Travelstart that they have stopped.

It is still available. 1month extendable visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tunnex190: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2014
emamos:
@tunnex190, d couple alrdy knw wot u worth in naira. Won ti gba e baje. Wis u luck

How I wish they did not.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by evantical: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2014
@justi tnks. l tried to use Travelstart but they said it is not extendable due to recent immigration changes in UAE.plz any recommendations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.