Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658403 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Teeboy22:
thanks...pls what r d procedure i cn use 2 get a 2mntx visa cn emirate or etihad get dat 4 me...d requirements

contact dem and dey will tell u all u need.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2014
bobkezel:

contact emirates or etihad or some hotels, they can get you a 2week visa. If you are coming to look for a job, pls apply for 1,2 or 3months visa. Go to dubai and look for the job. Or if you can get an employent visa, it is still ok, but be careful about the latest.

what latest

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Gooci:

what latest

i mean the employment visa,its not easy to get,therefore there is bound to be a lot of scam.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by amen1967: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Thanks brother, I will also want that of Canada
Teeboy22:
travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/types/family/family-preference.html
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2014
bobkezel:

i mean the employment visa,its not easy to get,therefore there is bound to be a lot of scam.
owkae..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
justwise:
@Teeboy22

Don't post any link from immigration agents here
hey?...itx nt agent link....it's there website OK...i copied d link frm google....so...?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Lol...this thread and all sorts of drama SMH
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Teeboy22:
hey?...itx nt agent link....it's there website OK...i copied d link frm google....so...?

Those websites belong to immigration agencies, it doesn't matter where you got them from.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
aadetoyin:
Thanks to everyone who answered my questions here. Finally got to sharjar this morning. Dubai fine sha.
Pls does anyone know where I can get good Naija food here in sharjar. This hotel's food na oyinbo things. Thanks for ur help
am so happy for you ... therefore I celebrate with u...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
bobkezel:

contact dem and dey will tell u all u need.
just lyk ur respnse
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
DrDre1:
Lol...this thread and all sorts of drama SMH
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
emamos:
just lyk ur respnse

grin grin grin
did you see my teeth?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
just for laughs.... perhaps to quench my anger#

So im due to travel to Dubai tonight and by some chance, I also got an email from Dubai scheduling my for an interview on the 28th but then my visa has refused to show up and im in a state of devastation right now.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hmmn... Compliments of the season to every honorable member of this house. May the joy of the season pave way for our heart desires. Nna! Na wa o. No body dey even wish each other merry xmas for here again, na so the dubai hard Reach now? ? Lady monchou, aunty Justi, uncle Kevin, Dr dre, bobzekel and co... I greet una. Compliments oo. Unu doro o.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
henrimoto:
Hmmn... Compliments of the season to every honorable member of this house. May the joy of the season pave way for our heart desires. Nna! Na wa o. No body dey even wish each other merry xmas for here again, na so the dubai hard Reach now? ? Lady monchou, aunty Justi, uncle Kevin, Dr dre, bobzekel and co... I greet una. Compliments oo. Unu doro o.

henryokada compliments jare...we just dey for one corner, #hangover#
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
bobkezel:

henryokada compliments jare...we just dey for one corner, #hangover#
bia bros! No pieces this name for me oo. Which one be the okada wey you dey put there? You dey push me forward abi na backward? Ok, make i wait make your hang over clear for your eyes... Weldone o. Doro.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
henrimoto:
bia bros! No pieces this name for me oo. Which one be the okada wey you dey put there? You dey push me forward abi na backward? Ok, make i wait make your hang over clear for your eyes... Weldone o. Doro.

sorry oga oya receive ur promo...henrijetfighter..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
bobkezel:

sorry oga oya receive ur promo...henrijetfighter..
loll.... I no wan crash land. Na henrilimosine i want. Loll...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
henrimoto:

Uncle henrimoto Merry Christmas in arrears. You just abandon us take off to kafanchan abi grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

Uncle henrimoto Merry Christmas in arrears. You just abandon us take off to kafanchan abi grin grin
nne no be so, i am with una in spirit and in truth. Doro o. I can see that you are painting dubai in red and white nowadays, so tey, you now live in glass house in dubai, only you. Lol. Doro. Weldone.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:17am On Dec 28, 2014
henrimoto:
nne no be so, i am with una in spirit and in truth. Doro o. I can see that you are painting dubai in red and white nowadays, so tey, you now live in glass house in dubai, only you. Lol. Doro. Weldone.

cheesy cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by icedbreez(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
frostmate:

Please be careful what you do. Of the times I have been here, I haven't entered a Dubai taxi driven by a Nigerian.

Someone promising you employment visa is most likelylooking to scam you. Be wise and don't be fooled by these agents.

Exactly my point.....I just returned from Dubai yesterday. From a week's vacation with my family and firstly I want to thank this forum....from the very firm/harsh but fair justwise to the delectable, helpful and ever present Justi4jesu to the anonymous but kind Muchouchou and various other people here who help prepared me to go to a place I have never been to before....it went well and am grateful to God and all here.
lastly I want to say that I did not dig the metro because it was mostly standing and over crowded with indians so I used dubai taxi a lot and I mean a lot and in all that time I neva saw a black dubai taxi driver never mind a Nigerian so bro u may need to be careful to note whether you are about to be scammed or its for real.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
icedbreez:

Exactly my point.....I just returned from Dubai yesterday. From a week's vacation with my family and firstly I want to thank this forum....from the very firm/harsh but fair justwise to the delectable, helpful and ever present Justi4jesu to the anonymous but kind Muchouchou and various other people here who help prepared me to go to a place I have never been to before....it went well and am grateful to God and all here.
lastly I want to say that I did not dig the metro because it was mostly standing and over crowded with indians so I used dubai taxi a lot and I mean a lot and in all that time I neva saw a black dubai taxi driver never mind a Nigerian so bro u may need to be careful to note whether you are about to be scammed or its for real.

Hmm..happy Xmas grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
justwise:

Hmm..happy Xmas grin

I like you very much @justwise,really like what you're doing.Can we be friends.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Rolly83:

I like you very much @justwise,really like what you're doing.Can we be friends.

No thanks please he is already taken cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
henrimoto:
loll.... I no wan crash land. Na henrilimosine i want. Loll...

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.