Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (660558 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Chayoms: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2014
hello peeps, compliments of the seasons. pls does anyone know where i can get naija foodstuffs i'mtired of eating rice everytime and its becomin an issue for my hubby(he's beginin to complain and i dont want him to start eating out).Also a good naija/african salon where they fix weaves? you need to see my hair now,even in the festive period undecided. i stay in sharjah but can come to dubai if need be. pls help a sister in need embarassed.thanks in advance.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by basit322(m): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2014
DrDre1:

It's quite true to an extent. The reason is that the visa has always been possible to get but very difficult and expensive. In most cases, it's a cancellation although the person won't know and it doesn't have an negative implication. It's just a process of changing the person on an approved visa instead of fresh approvals to companies. The few companies who have available slots obviously priced them higher.
To the issue of opening the Nigerian visas, I have also heard the same thing here but I'm yet to start seeing it all over the place like it used to be like 1 - 2 years ago. Trust me, the people who make a living out of selling visas here are really paying the price as many of them have gone broke grin . There are however reasons why I believe it will start happening next year. A lot of projects have been approved to commence next year... I mean alot and companies are beginning to jostle for the few available hands for certain positions especially. This is because it wasn't only the Nigerian visa that was shut down. Indian visa and Philippines' visa (I think) were stopped and these countries constitute a large percentage of the labour force. Also, the much touted changes to migrant laws are being expected early next year so let's keep our fingers crossed grin

Bro thnks for your elaborated response
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2014
Chayoms:
hello peeps, compliments of the seasons. pls does anyone know where i can get naija foodstuffs i'mtired of eating rice everytime and its becomin an issue for my hubby(he's beginin to complain and i dont want him to start eating out).Also a good naija/african salon where they fix weaves? you need to see my hair now,even in the festive period undecided. i stay in sharjah but can come to dubai if need be. pls help a sister in need embarassed.thanks in advance.

Okay i have a Nigerian lady hair dresser and there is an African shop close to their own shop where you can buy fufu,yam,palm oil,snail,smoked fish,very hot fresh pepper smiley but cannot drop her contact here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Chayoms: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

Okay i have a Nigerian lady hair dresser and there is an African shop close to their own shop where you can buy fufu,yam,palm oil,snail,smoked fish,very hot fresh pepper smiley but cannot drop her contact here.

can u pls email me? i'm desperate. thanks. smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2014
Chayoms:

can u pls email me? i'm desperate. thanks. smiley

Email?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Chayoms: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

or you can tell me where to find them just as u described the Kiza lounge for the other guy. i'll try and locate it. Thank you plenty plenty.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Chayoms: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2014
thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2014
Chayoms:

i dont knw if i can put it here but here is it anyway. abeg pardon me moderator(s) oooo. *********@yahoo.com

okay remove it now. gotten it and check your mail.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2014
pls who are those people that have married here how easy is it to bring a spouse over to dubai? by God's grace, am coming over to dubai nxt year nd for marriage, i still av some years to go, mayb(2018). cuz someone was telling me a room is about 2500dhm/month(this made me wanna shit), which is almost one month salary. 2018 is still long, bt very much in my plans.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2014
Gooci:
pls who are those people that have married here how easy is it to bring a spouse over to dubai? by God's grace, am coming over to dubai nxt year nd for marriage, i still av some years to go, mayb(2018). cuz someone was telling me a room is about 2500dhm/month(this made me wanna shit), which is almost one month salary. 2018 is still long, bt very much in my plans.

Unless it's not in dubai or is in a very bad neighbourhood. I don't think you can get a good room for 2500.

The accomodation should not even be the main issue. You need a job that pays very very well before you can think about sponsoring your spouse. If you are so interested in being with your wife then I suggest you start thinking of another country with more relaxed rules
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2014
monchouchou:

Unless it's not in dubai or is in a very bad neighbourhood. I don't think you can get a good room for 2500.

The accomodation should not even be the main issue. You need a job that pays very very well before you can think about sponsoring your spouse. If you are so interested in being with your wife then I suggest you start thinking of another country with more relaxed rules

thanks for the response... my plan is before the 3yrs, mayb i wuld av moved to another country by then
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gooci:

thanks for the response... my plan is before the 3yrs, mayb i wuld av moved to another country by then

Ok. So why are you bothering yourself about spousal sponsorship in the uae now? Truth is that it might be easier for your wife to get a job herself in Dubai and be sponsored by the company. Not saying you will not be able to sponsor her in 3 years time, but no one can really predict or speculate about the future in this part of the world. Just the other day I heard one country is about to begin mass deportation of a lot of lawful residents because they are just too many and they exceed the locals in numbers (is it Oman? Will search for it)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
monchouchou:

Ok. So why are you bothering yourself about spousal sponsorship in the uae now? Truth is that it might be easier for your wife to get a job herself in Dubai and be sponsored by the company. Not saying you will not be able to sponsor her in 3 years time, but no one can really predict or speculate about the future in this part of the world. Just the other day I heard one country is about to begin mass deportation of a lot of lawful residents because they are just too many and they exceed the locals in numbers (is it Oman? Will search for it)

i understood all what yu av said. my plan is to move to another place after some years in dubai, bt we never can say, somthin myt hook me down in dubai, so m jst trying to have an idea of how sponsoring spouse is. I also tot of her coming, get a job nd let a company do the sponsoring of a thing.

nd am only coming to hustle, to get a work and i av good plans for business. money made will go into by pending agric business back home.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Chayoms: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gooci:

i understood all what yu av said. my plan is to move to another place after some years in dubai, bt we never can say, somthin myt hook me down in dubai, so m jst trying to have an idea of how sponsoring spouse is. I also tot of her coming, get a job nd let a company do the sponsoring of a thing.

nd am only coming to hustle, to get a work and i av good plans for business. money made will go into by pending agric business back home.

i think its better for her to come to dubai,get a job and be sponsored by the company so she is not tied to u. thats wat i did. came in with a one month extendable visa, got a job and am being sponsored by my employers. i think its d best bet.

but ur not even married yet. when you get to the bridge ,you ll definitely know how to cross it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

Not possible, you must exit to wherever you came from only if you have oman visa or any other Emirates visa before you can be allowed to enter .

And you cannot get those country visas on a visit visa, you need a residence visa of any GCC Country before they can issue you visa to Oman and the likes.

Even with Employment visa, when going to Oman for visa change you can never be allowed to leave the Airport vicinity, you take your flight from Dubai to Oman and Immediately take the same flight back to Dubai no time smiley (Very harsh people i must say).
tanx boss ...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by aadetoyin(f): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chayoms:

I feel you. Am in sharjar for vacation and am so tired of eating rice, noodles n pizza. Pls where can one see the fireworks tomorrow midnight in sharjar, I wouldn't want to go to Dubai cos the rush back will be too much.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by aadetoyin(f): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hello house, pls how can I get to mall of the Emirates from Union station. Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chayoms:

i think its better for her to come to dubai,get a job and be sponsored by the company so she is not tied to u. thats wat i did. came in with a one month extendable visa, got a job and am being sponsored by my employers. i think its d best bet.

but ur not even married yet. when you get to the bridge ,you ll definitely know how to cross it.

thanks so much for this..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
aadetoyin:
Hello house, pls how can I get to mall of the Emirates from Union station. Thank you

Very easy. Take the red line metro going to Jebel Ali. Come down at Mall of the Emirates station.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by aadetoyin(f): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
monchouchou:

Very easy. Take the red line metro going to Jebel Ali. Come down at Mall of the Emirates station.

Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mehn.. Jst checked kuwait nd Oman now.... The exchange rate to Naira is woahh.... Does any1 kno anytin about them or dey are death zones cheesy.. Make I nogo finish moi career there grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Chayoms: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=aadetoyin post=29340152]

I feel you. Am in sharjar for vacation and am so tired of eating rice, noodles n pizza. Pls where can one see the fireworks tomorrow midnight in sharjar, I wouldn't want to go to Dubai cos the rush back will be too much.[/qu

i will be going to Dubai myself. most people will be. don't ve an idea where it ll be happening in sharjah. u can check out the churches there. they probably will after service.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by aadetoyin(f): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=Chayoms post=29357757][/quote]

Heard there will countdown to the New year at the Al Majaz waterfront so that's where I Will go.

Happy New Year people grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2014
Hello guys and happy new year in advance. Pls can some one tell me how much a Dubai 2 or 3 months tourist visa cost and how and affordable accomodation is pls. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by abdulkabirtobi(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Gurus here pls help a brother, I just want to
know if statement of result are allowed for result authentication at d ministry in abj and hope statement of result are generally acceptable in UAE?I have applied for my cert and paid all necessary fee but the school is just delaying saying I'll be having it by october which a way too far for me to start processing and applying for online jobs here
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
abdulkabirtobi:
know if statement of result are allowed for result authentication at d ministry in abj and hope statement of result are generally acceptable in UAE?I have applied for my cert and paid all necessary fee but the school is just delaying saying I'll be having it by october which a way too far for me to start processing and applying for online jobs here

Sorry but i have no idea about that, only heard and seen certificates.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Chayoms: 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
abdulkabirtobi:

my honest advice is this (it depends on ur school anyway, if its private,state or federal) :"go down to school and sit on their neck if not,u will wait tire. I had d same experience when i went to collect mine. i was given 1 month. but after the 1 month, it was all stories upon stories. i just had to advice myself to go there and sit on their necks because i really needed that certificate urgently for my present job. you wont believe i got my certificate in 2 days. although sha,i had to facilitate it by following it up all the way(with money and stories-both true and untrue).i dint spend up to 5k sha.
if not my dear,they will just dump ur file and keep tellin u stories.

hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new year house... You guys are really trying, its not easy to be updating this thread as often as you guys do. God will make us better than we have ever been.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by abdulkabirtobi(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Chayoms:

my honest advice is this (it depends on ur school anyway, if its private,state or federal) :"go down to school and sit on their neck if not,u will wait tire. I had d same experience when i went to collect mine. i was given 1 month. but after the 1 month, it was all stories upon stories. i just had to advice myself to go there and sit on their necks because i really needed that certificate urgently for my present job. you wont believe i got my certificate in 2 days. although sha,i had to facilitate it by following it up all the way(with money and stories-both true and untrue).i dint spend up to 5k sha.

hope this helps
Thanks 4 dis honest advice boss,I so much appreciate it.God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2015
Chayoms:

hope this helps
but does one need result authentication before one can work in UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 12:17am On Jan 04, 2015
abdulkabirtobi:
bro pls wat are the steps to take if someone wants to do the authentication? And how long does it take and how much... Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.