Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658411 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
justi4jesu:

No thanks please he is already taken cheesy cheesy tongue

grin grin you need Jesus
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
justi4jesu:

No thanks please he is already taken cheesy cheesy tongue

You mean................
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Rolly83:

I like you very much @justwise,really like what you're doing.Can we be friends.

Sure I'm a very friendly person grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Okkk,I understand.Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
justwise:

@just wise,thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Rolly83:

@just wise,thanks

No worries.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
justwise:

grin grin you need Jesus

Hahahahaha i have him already! cheesy cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Rolly83:

You mean................

Waz just kidding dear...its a free world wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol...this thread grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Merry xmas everyone ...please can anyone show me a sample of working permit visa or please describe how it look like ....please help a Broda in need ... thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
fohiss:
Merry xmas everyone ...please can anyone show me a sample of working permit visa or please describe how it look like ....please help a Broda in need ... thanks

Hello.What does it say on the visa? What's the colour? Is it an entry permit visa or no?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
justwise:

mr justwise...y did u ban me...?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 4:31am On Dec 29, 2014
grin grin happy new year in advance wonderful people cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2014
monchouchou:
grin grin happy new year in advance wonderful people cheesy

You can't wait to leave 2014? grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2014
justwise:

You can't wait to leave 2014? grin grin

2014 has been good, but it's time to say good bye so we can receive the better things of 2015 grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by basit322(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2014
This question is directly to Dr Dre and other qatar guru
I heard that qatar visa to naija has been re-open bt not yet start issuing it to people
How true is it ??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2014
pls who could xplain to me how one can go about taking one's wife to dubai.. wat som1 must obtain
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gooci:
pls who could xplain to me how one can go about taking one's wife to dubai.. wat som1 must obtain

What are you going to do when you get there?
Do you have a job offer or are you hussling?
Most men in Dubai live 6 or 10 to a room.
Are you leaving your wife with several other single men while you hussle?

Give more details of your plans.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
monchouchou:

2014 has been good, but it's time to say good bye so we can receive the better things of 2015 grin grin

Can only say a big amen to that.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gooci:

To get a spousal visa for madam in Dubai emirate you need to be earning more than 4000 or 3000 + accommodation. Once all that's sorted then you can apply for an entry permit at the immigration office for her to join you. Documents you will need are attested Labour contract, dewa Bill, tenancy contract and ejari certificate, plenty passport size photographs, copy of your wife's passport, attested marriage certificate, Emirates id application form showing you've paid the fees and in the process of obtaining I'd card for your Mrs. and certain fees which I honestly can't remember how much.

Once all verification is done you will be issued with a pink entry permit for your wife which she will use to come into UAE. She will then do medical, obtain medical results and then you can use this along with all above mentioned docs to apply for residence visa on her passport.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
basit322:
This question is directly to Dr Dre and other qatar guru
I heard that qatar visa to naija has been re-open bt not yet start issuing it to people
How true is it ??
It's quite true to an extent. The reason is that the visa has always been possible to get but very difficult and expensive. In most cases, it's a cancellation although the person won't know and it doesn't have an negative implication. It's just a process of changing the person on an approved visa instead of fresh approvals to companies. The few companies who have available slots obviously priced them higher.
To the issue of opening the Nigerian visas, I have also heard the same thing here but I'm yet to start seeing it all over the place like it used to be like 1 - 2 years ago. Trust me, the people who make a living out of selling visas here are really paying the price as many of them have gone broke grin . There are however reasons why I believe it will start happening next year. A lot of projects have been approved to commence next year... I mean alot and companies are beginning to jostle for the few available hands for certain positions especially. This is because it wasn't only the Nigerian visa that was shut down. Indian visa and Philippines' visa (I think) were stopped and these countries constitute a large percentage of the labour force. Also, the much touted changes to migrant laws are being expected early next year so let's keep our fingers crossed grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
worry359:

see me see troublem ooo. Person ask simple question na im u kom de bombard am with these multiple choice question wey no konsan u. Haba!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
worry359:

the plan is to have worked fro 2-3yrs, afterwhich i intend to marry nd move her over. how can one go about that i de come to hustle shha

pending the time she gets her own job too.. like aw much can one a very cheap self con for there?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
frostmate:

To get a spousal visa for madam in Dubai emirate you need to be earning more than 4000 or 3000 + accommodation. Once all that's sorted then you can apply for an entry permit at the immigration office for her to join you. Documents you will need are attested Labour contract, dewa Bill, tenancy contract and ejari certificate, plenty passport size photographs, copy of your wife's passport, attested marriage certificate, Emirates id application form showing you've paid the fees and in the process of obtaining I'd card for your Mrs. and certain fees which I honestly can't remember how much.

Once all verification is done you will be issued with a pink entry permit for your wife which she will use to come into UAE. She will then do medical, obtain medical results and then you can use this along with all above mentioned docs to apply for residence visa on her passport.

seriously, oni agbara o(this one is strong o).. mayb i shld kuku marry dubai girl grin

by the grace of God 3yrs, i shld be on 3k+dhms
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hi.... please my friends in dubai, Im in bur dubai and i would like a lil assistance with getting around, food and every other thing that would not make me leave here in a day or two as I just arrived here today and since finishing my appointment everywhere looks boring to me.... Gracias
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oluwashegunfunm(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
drumma:
Hi.... please my friends in dubai, Im in bur dubai and i would like a lil assistance with getting around, food and every other thing that would not make me leave here in a day or two as I just arrived here today and since finishing my appointment everywhere looks boring to me.... Gracias

go to astoria hotel this evening ,they have a club in there for you to catch fun and meet babes grin
but as far as i know theres no african restaurant in bur-dubai..what u will see mostly na indian restaurant... enter there and chop chicken briyani he sweet gan grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Thanks bro.... That chicken briyani fear me biko.... Ordinary spring rolls wey i buy i know fit chop i'll probably just relocate tomorrow but hotels seems locked down right now

oluwashegunfunm:

go to astoria hotel this evening ,they have a club in there for you to catch fun and meet babes grin
but as far as i know theres no african restaurant in bur-dubai..what u will see mostly na indian restaurant... enter there and chop chicken briyani he sweet gan grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 12:09am On Dec 30, 2014
plssss room help ooo.... if someone is given a two months visa ... of which e will book two flight ..entry Nd exit ... is it possible for someone to enter tru naija to Dubai Nd time for exit he or she can go to oda Arab country like Oman Nd so on ? without coming back to naija ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:54am On Dec 30, 2014
fohiss:
plssss room help ooo.... if someone is given a two months visa ... of which e will book two flight ..entry Nd exit ... is it possible for someone to enter tru naija to Dubai Nd time for exit he or she can go to oda Arab country like Oman Nd so on ? without coming back to naija ?

Not possible, you must exit to wherever you came from only if you have oman visa or any other Emirates visa before you can be allowed to enter .

And you cannot get those country visas on a visit visa, you need a residence visa of any GCC Country before they can issue you visa to Oman and the likes.

Even with Employment visa, when going to Oman for visa change you can never be allowed to leave the Airport vicinity, you take your flight from Dubai to Oman and Immediately take the same flight back to Dubai no time smiley (Very harsh people i must say).
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2014
drumma:

oluwashegunfunm:

You can go to KIZA LOUNGE at Al Nasr Leisureland,opposite American Hospital,Oud-Metha. For your African dishes like (Suya,pounded yam,Efo riro smiley , Ogbono or fish pepper soup etc etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.