Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657955 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Loveday32: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2014
no frnd in Dubai is jst u and God
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
oluwashegunfunm:

i met a nigerian who also drives taxi last time i was in dubai, he told me the salary is based on commission and around the price you mention or even more. question is can you drive for 12hrs everyday ? because they work monday to sunday

D info I gathered from him is that there is a basic salary of 1000aed+35% of wateva yu make monthly. The work is 12hrs shift nd no off.. The guy currently going thru d driving school told me the person he's stayin with picks the car 6am nd gives d next driver 6pm, after which he continues wt his own car till he feels its time to go sleep(no play for moscow).
Nd if the work no make sense, after 2yrs, I fit look for anoda job, at least my driving license will still be valid.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Loveday32:

grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Loveday32:

Its God+you+good friends.... Tho God is sufficient for all o

Make God us away from bad friends ni. Anyone that helps yu genuinely with somtin automatically bcomes yur friend cuz yu can run to him/her nxt time.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oluwashegunfunm(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gooci:

D info I gathered from him is that there is a basic salary of 1000aed+35% of wateva yu make monthly. The work is 12hrs shift nd no off.. The guy currently going thru d driving school told me the person he's stayin with picks the car 6am nd gives d next driver 6pm, after which he continues wt his own car till he feels its time to go sleep(no play for moscow).
Nd if the work no make sense, after 2yrs, I fit look for anoda job, at least my driving license will still be valid.
Bro go to dubai on a visit visa, and apply for the job yourself instead of giving any agent money, I think you have to visit www.dubaitaxi.ae and apply, I heard the visa is 5000 dirtham and you have to pay it yourself.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
amen1967:
Please what is the cost of a self contain room in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, incase the person wish to stay alone. I will also like to know the cost of primary school over there cos I will like to come with my kids.

you can get a selfcon room in dubai for as low as aed4k, as for pri sch fess, it ranges from 15k dirham up per year, and that's likely the cheapest u can get. And that is for sch fees only cos u have to pay other fees seperately, like uniforms, text books, sports/games, excortions, now most schools insist on compulsory tablets for their pupil, which u must buy, and some other things.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
GUYS.... I WAS STROLLING BY AND THOUGHT I'D SEEK POSSIBLE ASSISTANCE IN HERE.... IM BOUND TO ARRIVE IN DUBAI THIS WEEKEND AND FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS HOTELS HAVE GONE GAGA WITH PRICES AND THEIR ENGLISH OF BEING SOLD OUT FOR WHATEVER REASON.... ABEG ANY BODY GET ACCOMMODATION FOR SHORT LET BETWEEN 30TH & 2ND JANUARY?

I ALREADY HAVE MY HOTEL FOR 27TH TO 30TH.....

ANY ASSISTANCE WILL BE PRETY APPRECIATED.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by amen1967: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2014
It's quite a lot and one does not know the additional charges to come after paying the initial annual tuition fee, what about if one does not stay in Dubai and choose a neighboring town, will the cost reduce? apart from Dubai where else can one stay in the UAE that is save? how do Nigerians that earn as low as 3500 survive with their family over there? What i have read on this post is that most Nigerians are either security or working in the hotel which pay as low as 2000, does this mean that Dubai is for the singles?
bobkezel:

you can get a selfcon room in dubai for as low as aed4k, as for pri sch fess, it ranges from 15k dirham up per year, and that's likely the cheapest u can get. And that is for sch fees only cos u have to pay other fees seperately, like uniforms, text books, sports/games, excortions, now most schools insist on compulsory tablets for their pupil, which u must buy, and some other things.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2014
amen1967:
It's quite a lot and one does not know the additional charges to come after paying the initial annual tuition fee, what about if one does not stay in Dubai and choose a neighboring town, will the cost reduce? apart from Dubai where else can one stay in the UAE that is save? how do Nigerians that earn as low as 3500 survive with their family over there? What i have read on this post is that most Nigerians are either security or working in the hotel which pay as low as 2000, does this mean that Dubai is for the singles?

dubai is mostly dominated by single expats,and married couples that usually send their children home for education. With a salary of 3500, doubt the possibilty of your kid schooling in dubai along with other bills you have to pay. Even some people that earn more than 10k/month do send their kids to their home country. The high tuition is not only limited to dubai, but also applicable to other emirates. The government schools are strictly for locals, and a few arabs. This is as far as i know, i stand to be corrected sha.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by aadetoyin(f): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2014
Thanks to everyone who answered my questions here. Finally got to sharjar this morning. Dubai fine sha.
Pls does anyone know where I can get good Naija food here in sharjar. This hotel's food na oyinbo things. Thanks for ur help

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by amen1967: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2014
Then I have to look else where, because I plan bringing my family over after securing job in Dubai but I think I should think of another country, which country that you think it will be cheap to relocate to with my family
bobkezel:

dubai is mostly dominated by single expats,and married couples that usually send their children home for education. With a salary of 3500, doubt the possibilty of your kid schooling in dubai along with other bills you have to pay. Even some people that earn more than 10k/month do send their kids to their home country. The high tuition is not only limited to dubai, but also applicable to other emirates. The government schools are strictly for locals, and a few arabs. This is as far as i know, i stand to be corrected sha.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2014
bobkezel:

Na SO BRO.... Sending kids back home for education is the best option... At least each of the parents earning 3k+aed will give the child good education back home grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2014
amen1967:
Then I have to look else where, because I plan bringing my family over after securing job in Dubai but I think I should think of another country, which country that you think it will be cheap to relocate to with my family
well...canada is d best there are alot of job oppurtunities der......and probably usa also....u can apply for a family visa...hw many of u are un ya family
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2014
bobkezel:

can som1 go 2 dubai on a 2 weeks visa and search 4 job without comng bck to nigeria?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by amen1967: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2014
We are 4, including the kids,
Teeboy22:
well...canada is d best there are alot of job oppurtunities der......and probably usa also....u can apply for a family visa...hw many of u are un ya family
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Gooci:

Na SO BRO.... Sending kids back home for education is the best option... At least each of the parents earning 3k+aed will give the child good education back home grin

it is an option for those that can afford to live apart from their kids. Some people can't stay away for so long from their wives and kids.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by amen1967: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2014
One has to look elsewhere but where can I go?
bobkezel:

it is an option for those that can afford to live apart from their kids. Some people can't stay away for so long from their wives and kids.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2014
Teeboy22:
can som1 go 2 dubai on a 2 weeks visa and search 4 job without comng bck to nigeria?

capital NO. en oo. NO
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2014
bobkezel:

capital NO. en oo. NO
ok bro so tell me the procedure of comng 2 dubai on a 2 weeks visa and gettng a job...tell me somtn abt dat pls...hw can i do it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2014
amen1967:
We are 4, including the kids,
thats good u can apply 4 a canadian family visa or usa.....that place is ok ....where are yu presently...?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2014
amen1967:
One has to look elsewhere but where can I go?

heheheheeh amen1967 u ar a funny dude. ''where can i go?'' like seriosly? Please don't be desperate to leave naija. As a matter of fact, for naija, we have so many things on a platter of gold, but we don't appreciate them. When you visit some countries you will understand better. Education is never cheap, but it ought to. I don't know where i will tell you to go now. But if you have a lot of money, i mean a lot, US, canada, australia and european embassies will be happy to stamp their visas on ur passport, but mind you, education is not cheap their either.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by amen1967: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2014
Lagos, what is the procedure? Is it that easy like Dubai
Teeboy22:
thats good u can apply 4 a canadian family visa or usa.....that place is ok ....where are yu presently...?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2014
amen1967:
yes i tnk so...they will grant u d visa if u cn show up all d necessary documents...mind u it is a family visa u will apply 4 oo...will get u d website soon
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Fridelly(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2014
aadetoyin:
Thanks to everyone who answered my questions here. Finally got to sharjar this morning. Dubai fine sha.
Pls does anyone know where I can get good Naija food here in sharjar. This hotel's food na oyinbo things. Thanks for ur help

I am happy for you!!! Enjoy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2014
Teeboy22:
ok bro so tell me the procedure of comng 2 dubai on a 2 weeks visa and gettng a job...tell me somtn abt dat pls...hw can i do it

contact emirates or etihad or some hotels, they can get you a 2week visa. If you are coming to look for a job, pls apply for 1,2 or 3months visa. Go to dubai and look for the job. Or if you can get an employent visa, it is still ok, but be careful about the latest.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by amen1967: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Thanx
Teeboy22:
yes i tnk so...they will grant u d visa if u cn show up all d necessary documents...mind u it is a family visa u will apply 4 oo...will get u d website soon
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2014
bobkezel:

Exactly shha
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2014
bobkezel:

contact emirates or etihad or some hotels, they can get you a 2week visa. If you are coming to look for a job, pls apply for 1,2 or 3months visa. Go to dubai and look for the job. Or if you can get an employent visa, it is still ok, but be careful about the latest.
thanks...pls what r d procedure i cn use 2 get a 2mntx visa cn emirate or etihad get dat 4 me...d requirements
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2014
amen1967:
travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/types/family/family-preference.html
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2014
@Teeboy22

Don't post any link from immigration agents here

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.