Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657575 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2015
tyslimmie:

well.... I saw it on someone's timeline as ban, but dug this up later. so What's the implications for those that wanna come work?

My dear I can't tell, they change their rules all the time.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 10:22am On Feb 05, 2015
i hope this age restriction thing isnt true o... i avnt processed my visa yet. m just 23yrs. they shldnt bring this silly law now oo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samstel(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2015
What of those that as been given visa,hope the restriction won't affect them sha?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2015
even with restriction, will it affect those that want to get employment visa directly shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2015
samstel:
What of those that as been given visa,hope the restriction won't affect them sha?

No it won't affect them.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2015
Gooci:
even with restriction, will it affect those that want to get employment visa directly shocked

It won't affect direct employment visa. It applies to visit and tourist visas.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

It won't affect direct employment visa. It applies to visit and tourist visas.

haa kiss... *my mind comes down* av resigned from my work already nd am planning to work d visa towards last week of february. cheesy

Anyway, i give them double undecided undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes, I told you to come visit us since but you refused, now we have to wait until you are 40. Lol wink
Lol. He might be close to or over 40 u know grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes, I told you to come visit us since but you refused, now we have to wait until you are 40. Lol wink

grin grin a Nigerian can be any age depending on the situation.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2015
justwise:

this man funny dieee oooo grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
DrDre1:

Lol. He might be close to or over 40 u know grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
U see his reply already grin
Dubai people will fear when they start seeing secondary school students applying for visa cheesy

@ Justwise
grin grin grin
Killed it
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dabiggy: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

Good evening!

That Information you saw on Twitter is wrong. They still process visas for Nigerians.

I'm yet to hear such news.

Yes you are right,they are still processing visa for even under aged who are going on employment visa my in laws visa just came out successful yesterday evening
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
dabiggy:

Yes you are right,they are still processing visa for even under aged who are going on employment visa my in laws visa just came out successful yesterday evening

seems little little trouble is coming, they might even put a padlock on Nigerians in the nearest future. i gaz act fast with ma visa now too, no more procrastination from me.

at every1, pls how many days can i still use in Nigeria even after an employment visa is out or t depends on the company
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
@dabiggy, how many days can your inlaw used in naija after the issuance of visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Gooci:

seems little little trouble is coming, they might even put a padlock on Nigerians in the nearest future. i gaz act fast with ma visa now too, no more procrastination from me.

at every1, pls how many days can i still use in Nigeria even after an employment visa is out or t depends on the company

It depends on the company but you must report to the company before 3months after the visa is issued.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
justi4jesu:

It depends on the company but you must report to the company before 3months after the visa is issued.

really appreciate your response
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samstel(m): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
@justi4jesu, pls put me tru I av been gven employment visa since december 7th and am jst leaving for dubai dis saturday 7th of feb ,hope am still intact? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
samstel:
@justi4jesu, pls put me tru I av been gven employment visa since december 7th and am jst leaving for dubai dis saturday 7th of feb ,hope am still intact? Thanks

You are still intact, just call your company and confirm from them before making your move. But you will be fine.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Teeboy22:
naso..hw u tke see arik air na..e mke sense
yes it's ok
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by badoo1000(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
3rdeye1:
I went with Arik... At 115k. I left last week Friday night... Work?? Don't know yet... If I'm lucky.. I'm not desperate though... And paradventure u sent a mail to me, kindly resend to richy0307@gmail.com Cc: pek

Pls how did u go abt getting arik visa, I want to get it too. Tnks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayodele093: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
samstel:
wot about those people whose visa is under processing before nw? Will dey be affected also?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
i landed in UAE in pursuit of good job, @@justi4jesu kindly help out with websites where one can easily get jobs from thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayodele093: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
hope this new age restriction laws doesn't affect those visa applications under processing before nw, that are yet to be out ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaykad: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
@ Ops,

will be goin for official training around march, will i be affected please..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
kaykad:
@ Ops,

will be goin for official training around march, will i be affected please..

It's time people stopped coming on here wetting their pants in panic and fear on every rumor.

NO ONE HERE KNOWS!

Everyone will have to see what happens.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
am back to nairaland after my 12months sabathical leave from nairaland Dubai section, seems I ve missed a lot and seeing lots of new ppl in here. I salute u justi4jesu, bigm, emmy, and oga justwise
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
a fwend of mine in dubai..told me there is nofn lole age restriction...and dey stil issue 3 months visa.........buh hw tru zz dis..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2015
Teeboy22:
a fwend of mine in dubai..told me there is nofn lole age restriction...and dey stil issue 3 months visa.........buh hw tru zz dis..

Could we have this again in English please.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2015
worry359:

Could we have this again in English please.
...lol...i did a mistke thou.....i meant a fwend of mine in dubai..told me there is nofn like age restriction nd he said they still issue 3months visa....

Smiles

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
3months visa is on oooo but for one month is above 30 of age ... but 18 up ward can apply for 2months Nd 3months... hope it helps ...kallas
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
justwise:

In this case you can still be your original age just submit your passport page with that of your parents or any family members with the same surname which happens to be above the age... and before you know it you are on your way here.

Some age limit rule has been effective indirectly for some time now but the visa agents usually create mama, papa or husband passport copy without ones knowledge while applying for some visa categories.

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.