Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (675602 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 08, 2015
Hehehehehe
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2015
Is the age restriction real
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
troubled:
Is the age restriction real

Hello House,

I called the Dubai visa center located at Lekki (dubaivisa.net), and I was told that it is something they are considering but have not yet enforced. I was also informed that the age restriction does not apply to the Visit Visa category

Cheers!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by babestell(f): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2015
thanks for the info

NittaJ:

Hello House,

I called the Dubai visa center located at Lekki (dubaivisa.net), and I was told that it is something they are considering but have not yet enforced. I was also informed that the age restriction does not apply to the Visit Visa category

Cheers!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by uchman(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
NittaJ:

Hello House,
Cheers!

Hi,
Can I apply for 3 months visa through them?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
uchman:

Hi,
Can I apply for 3 months visa through them?

Yes u can, but they work only with Emirates Airline. U will need to forward your confirmed Emirates ticket to them before they can process your visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
any nigerian in qatar

pls how'z their lifestyle in qatar,how is life
generally there,How is the place like hw is their
culture,food,and Job e,t,c pls i need more info bou the country...

thanks in advance
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Obiwannn: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2015
justi4jesu:

If you finish from ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreigns Affairs without going through the last stage which is the UAE Embassy in Abuja. Sorry but you will have go back to Nigeria to get it stamped by their embassy back there in Nigeria before they can accept to seal and stamp on it here in Dubai.

What visa? It's up to you! You can take your certificates to them anytime whether you have a visa or not, or even if you are yet to apply for one.

bros a beg no vex o.. I get very pressing question to ask.

does the UAE Embassy stamp on the certified photocopies or on the original?

I went to Saudi embassy in abj after certifying from both original and photocopies from ministry of Education and ministry of foreign affair.
they insisted that they must stamp the back of my original certificate and not the photocopy.
I beg and beg saying it would nt b nice for some Arabic inscriptions to b on d back my one and only certificate.
the man there later said its the new consular that was brought 4 months ago that changed the process. that it wasn't like that originally.
House what do u think
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2015
Obiwannn:
House what do u think
They have had so many fake Nigerian documents that they must be sure and mark everything.
If they want to stamp the back what is your problem?
Anyway it's your choice, travel and have your documents stamped or stay at home with virgin papers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Obiwannn: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
worry359:

They have had so many fake Nigerian documents that they must be sure and mark everything.
Anyway it's your choice, travel and have your documents stamped or stay at home with virgin papers.

bros....y u De answer me rudely na? shuoooo
y e go b only Saudi Na dey require to touch original documents?
other countries way de use photocopies are they inferior in any way?
I just left ministry of education. the director Authentication office said we should not let anyone touch our original certificate.

anyway I've found a work around. thank u.

do u have anyone that does enjas for 3k or less per page?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Obiwannn:

bros....y u De answer me rudely na? shuoooo
y e go b only Saudi Na dey require to touch original documents?
other countries way de use photocopies are they inferior in any way?
I just left ministry of education. the director Authentication office said we should not let anyone touch our original certificate.

anyway I've found a work around. thank u.

do u have anyone that does enjas for 3k or less per page?

Be very wary when allowing people stamp your original certificates. Its the only one you have and many countries will reject it. They reject laminated certificates not to now talk about stamping things on them. Saudi Arabia is not worth it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Obiwannn: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
monchouchou:

Be very wary when allowing people stamp your original certificates. Its the only one you have and many countries will reject it. They reject laminated certificates not to now talk about stamping things on them. Saudi Arabia is not worth it.

mhen... babe no b small thing o...
as a sharp warri boy way I b..he he he..I no use the certificate.
I used my statement of result. lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Obiwannn:

bros a beg no vex o.. I get very pressing question to ask.

does the UAE Embassy stamp on the certified photocopies or on the original?

I went to Saudi embassy in abj after certifying from both original and photocopies from ministry of Education and ministry of foreign affair.
they insisted that they must stamp the back of my original certificate and not the photocopy.
I beg and beg saying it would nt b nice for some Arabic inscriptions to b on d back my one and only certificate.
the man there later said its the new consular that was brought 4 months ago that changed the process. that it wasn't like that originally.
House what do u think

justi4jesu is now 'bro' grin grin Dubai people
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by menix(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
worry359:

Can't u answer som1 wivout been rude or better still u kip shut..
Somtymz I wonder churches som dude where taken to wen dey where still in d womb....

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tyslimmie: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2015
worry359:

worry I think you should stop worrying ur self answering people's questions here, because you end up getting them worried like you. stop being rude and unnecessarily abrasive. better still take your bitterness off this forum we know life is too difficult for you. thanks

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2015
tyslimmie:

worry I think you should stop worrying ur self answering people's questions here, because you end up getting them worried like you. stop being rude and unnecessarily abrasive. better still take your bitterness off this forum we know life is too difficult for you. thanks

Ha grin Ha grin
I do not see you posting any usefull information here!
Just false rumours of ban for Nigerians which get people paniking!

Post something usefull rather that critisize your betters!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2015
tyslimmie:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samstel(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hi guru in d hoas..........pls mai certificate was stamped twice by d ministry of foreign affairs with signature and date,hope am in oda,and can it be accepted here in dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samstel(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hi guru in d hoas..........pls mai certificate was stamped twice by d ministry of foreign affairs with signature and date,hope am in oda,and can it be accepted in dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by basdow101: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hi guys, any Nairalander in Qatar, wanna visit Qatar soon.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by 3rdeye1(m): 6:14am On Feb 13, 2015
badoo1000:

Pls how did u go abt getting arik visa, I want to get it too. Tnks
I'm sorry for replying late pls. U meant to say Arik ticket I guessed. Well, it was thru an agent. But bro, u can book on line as well.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by lloydbanj: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2015
Pls who knws any Western union Agent around abu dhabi. jedi jedi deey worry me wetin I fit use oo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2015
lloydbanj:
Pls who knws any Western union Agent around abu dhabi. jedi jedi deey worry me wetin I fit use oo

Ask around
419 Bois all know Western Union agents! shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Emusan(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2015
justwise:

Good day, I sent you message hope you see it?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
justwise:

I'm unisex... grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

I'm unisex... grin

I believe you grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by abuyuunus: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
lloydbanj:

Do you want to transfer money to nigeria?

I don't know anybody in abu dhabi but i know someone in Ajman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (401)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.