Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (659923 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 23, 2015
Thank you Justwise or whoever removed that post.God bless you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 23, 2015
ken1982 sometimes eh try and read I never called you a thief.read the thread again.I just laughed at his post and not you.why should I call you a thief when I don't know you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by basdow101: 6:05pm On May 23, 2015
nattybanta:
posted?
@NattyBanta; i posted it to a friend in Abuja to do it for me. So pls do u know if there is UAE embassy or high commission in Abuja that attestate certificates?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 6:15pm On May 23, 2015
Please i would like to know if it is safe for nurses to try between june and july to hunt for jobs here in dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:50am On May 24, 2015
ken1982:
Please i would like to know if it is safe for nurses to try between june and july to hunt for jobs here in dubai
Hope the nurse is licensed in the UAE? If not it will be a long tiring and possibly fruitless search for her even if the need for nurses is in high demand...
For bayt and naukrigulf I know of some Nigerians that got their jobs from Nigeria through those sites...
Those that are here on 1-3 months visa don't underestimate Dubizzle.com. Post an advert, check the sites everyday as many times as possible, apply to as many jobs as possible... It worked for me and a friend when we became desperate for a job and the jobs we got were not bad..
Warning: There are 1000000 scams on dubizzle... If they ask for processing fee or any money related demands as small as 50-300DHS during interview, just leave the place.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Taiwotasungo: 8:41am On May 24, 2015
Hello please i need urgent reply, i have a friend in Dubai, i am planning on going there to stay in his place, so i am trying to get the 2weeks visa, when i get there, he promised i will get a job before the 2weeks visa expire, please can this really work out? can i get work with a 2weeks visa? and if no please what is your advise thanks ......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Taiwotasungo: 9:17am On May 24, 2015
i am 24 and i got a one month visa from etihad. i'm in dubai now hunting for jobs.

Please can i know how much you did it?
How much for the one month, and how much for the three month please thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Taiwotasungo: 9:25am On May 24, 2015
i am 24 and i got a one month visa from etihad. i'm in dubai now hunting for jobs.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by princeossy: 9:33am On May 24, 2015
Taiwotasungo:

It is advisable to always get visas from airlines (for short stay upto 1 month) for other stays upto 3 months it is advisable to get from travel and tourism companies. Dubai is not as people think or what people say. It is best to witness yourself and pass your judgement. Regarding jobs well it depends on your work experience and how you can present yourself. forget those qualifications they don't really count

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Taiwotasungo: 11:23am On May 24, 2015
[quote author=princeossy post=34044856][/quote]

Thank you very much for you response, can i get job with a 2weeks visa, and i want to know how much the airline make the 1month visa thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2015
justwise:

monchouchou & justi4jesu any truth in this ^^^^

and you advised me...but i dint listen..

Can you remeber ??

The immigration officer?

www.nairaland.com/2020740/medical-certificate#28442732
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2015
Teeboy22:

and you advised me...but i dint listen..

Can you remeber ??

The immigration officer?

www.nairaland.com/2020740/medical-certificate#28442732

What about that?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2015
justwise:

What about that?
the immigration man called me some days ago..
That the qatar stuff coudn't work out anymore
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kolokolobi(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2015
Just for info....I heard there might be illegal I migration crack down next month so guys be sure your particulars are in order. Their police men here don't smile ooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2015
kolokolobi:
Just for info....I heard there might be illegal I migration crack down next month so guys be sure your particulars are in order. Their police men here don't smile ooooo

thanks...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kolokolobi(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2015
@teeboy can access mailBox.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2015
it seems so many things had happen here. Some times worry357 baseless and pessimistic questions gives me worries on this thread and Nairaland in general. @ken1982 just learn to ignore some annoying character here and try to contribute in any way you can. As for Preciousstones i understand her person totally. When she first appeared on the Australian thread, many people misunderstand her a lot.

Meanwhile, nothing is impossible, i met a colleague who hustled and paid his fees for his first degree and masters program here. Some people are hustlers o, i never thought such a thing could be possible judging by the way the system is over here. Although he arrived here long time ago in 2006.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2015
My people, I say make I trower salute from Abu Dhabi to all the members of UAE and Qatar Tread. I always come here to read. I have very little UAE visa experience, so no much to contribute.

But I must say a very big thank you to all of u here helping fellow Nigerians in one way or the other. God bless you All, ugsams, ken1982 @ all, u guys are doing real great.

In a Very Very special way, I want to thank justi4jesu, monchouchou, u both are angels, its been a long time on this tread. I appreciate your prompt responces and consistency.
@ justwise, thanks for being a great leader here, u are the master.

@ all coming to UAE May God grant you Favour. Please always be Good Nigerian.

GOD BLESS US ALL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:26am On May 25, 2015
iiiyyyk:

My people, I say make I trower salute from Abu Dhabi to all the members of UAE and Qatar Tread. I always come here to read. I have very little UAE visa experience, so no much to contribute.

But I must say a very big thank you to all of u here helping fellow Nigerians in one way or the other. God bless you All, ugsams, ken1982 @ all, u guys are doing real great.

In a Very Very special way, I want to thank justi4jesu, monchouchou, u both are angels, its been a long time on this tread. I appreciate your prompt responces and consistency.
@ justwise, thanks for being a great leader here, u are the master.

@ all coming to UAE May God grant you Favour. Please always be Good Nigerian.

GOD BLESS US ALL.

I have to agree with you on justi4jesu and monchouchou comment, both of them have for years selflessly contributed significantly to this thread despite intimation and blackmail by certain dodge characters here. Credit to both of them.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:59am On May 25, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed grin

@iiiyyyk and @justwise, thank you thank you thank you grin grin

Justi where are you, come and collect award loool cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2015
monchouchou:
lolzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:29am On May 25, 2015
monchouchou:

lolz I'm here now, was ironing my graduation gown grin, tanx iiiyyyk and justwise kiss

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:30am On May 25, 2015
justi4jesu:

lolz I'm here now, was ironing my graduation gown grin, tanx iiiyyyk and justwise kiss

grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 9:48am On May 25, 2015
justwise:

I have to agree with you on justi4jesu and monchouchou comment, both of them have for years selflessly contributed significantly to this thread despite intimation and blackmail by certain dodge characters here. Credit to both of them.

Very true.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 10:00am On May 25, 2015
ken1982:

Safe? I don't know what you mean by that.

If you are asking if its advisable for him/her to come search for a job during the Ramadan period then you need to consider the fact that most business owners close early and are generally lazy that period. This doesn't generally affect hospitals but then again there are other job opportunities for nurses and private nurses are paid much more than some employed in hospitals. Also, summer will be in full glory by then

Hope she/her has the DHA eligibility letter otherwise it might be a fruitless journey...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 10:04am On May 25, 2015
kolokolobi:
Just for info....I heard there might be [b]illegal I migration [/b]crack down next month so guys be sure your particulars are in order. Their police men here don't smile ooooo

A clear conscience fears no accusation wink

Illegal people never have peace, always sleeping with one eye open and one eye half shut
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2015
monchouchou:

justi4jesu:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.