Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady (9151 Views)

My encounter with a small xxxxx / My Encounter With A Man On Heat / My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by SAFO(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I hate it when girls say they were 'used', as if it wasn't a consented mutual act. Don't youy think the lady used the guy to satisfy her own selfish s'exual urge? Or you think ladies don't have urges??

I said it before and will say it again; all sex'ual activity must not lead to a relationship; and all relationships must not lead to marriage.

Its sickening to learn that a girl you just had s'e'x with wants to impose a relationship on you, from there, it gets to imposed marriage.

Mtchewwwww

+1

Truer words have never been spoken.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Shugamania(f): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

Hehe, guilty ogini? angry grin

Maybe because we've been the ones exchanging comments since na tongue

If she gives me slap, i will come for you.. deal? cool

Nope...if she slaps u, turn the other cheek and try harder cool

methodman: You sef see dem

i see dem o.. U should be glad ur thread is 'connecting people'.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
methodman: You sef see dem

Wetin na? we're helping you keep your thread alive cool

Shugamania:

Na, i rather come crying to you, i know you'd be glad to pet me well well tongue
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
Shugamania:

I am happy anyway just dont want people to fall victim again. Shine una eyes o
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
methodman: I am happy anyway just dont want people to fall victim again. Shine una eyes o

Meaning, if dem no take care, i fit scatter their properties too if dem leave me inside house comot? grin
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

Meaning, if dem no take care, i fit scatter their properties too if dem leave me inside house comot? grin
Abi o...sebi na properties me lose, what if na life or make she set the whole house ablaze?
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
methodman: Abi o...sebi na properties me lose, what if na life or make she set the whole house ablaze?

Hehe, i know you're still going to do the same thing again. (its a matter of time) tongue
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

Hehe, i know you're still going to do the same thing again. (its a matter of time) tongue
grin cheesy.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Shugamania(f): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:
Na, i rather come crying to you, i know you'd be glad to pet me well well tongue

yes.. I will pet u with another slap.
methodman: I am happy anyway just dont want people to fall victim again. Shine una eyes o

Hehehehe.. U don wise..
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Hehehehe.. U don wise..
before nko...lol cry undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Hehehehe.. U don wise..

You mean those mild back hand abi? as long as you'd allow me rest my head on those milky-houses. embarassed
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Shugamania(f): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

You mean those mild back hand abi? as long as you'd allow me rest my head on those milky-houses. embarassed

Smh.. Nahh.
I mean a very real full palm cover slap..
And u'll find ur head spinning on ur neck. tongue
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
Shugamania: Hmmm..
Eric n mondi..
wetin na happen?
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Smh.. Nahh.
I mean a very real full palm cover slap..
And u'll find ur head spinning on ur neck. tongue

You mean you can do that with that soft palm of yours? tongue

my head is big o, i doubt if you hand can even cover half of my face. tongue

mondi_cheeks: wetin na happen?

Where have ya been na? sad
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

You mean you can do that with that soft palm of yours? tongue

my head is big o, i doubt if you hand can even cover half of my face. tongue

Where have ya been na? sad
all over the place
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: all over the place

Place where?
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

Place where?
campus
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: campus

Campus where? tongue
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

Campus where? tongue
universitas
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: universitas

ok... universitas where? grin
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

ok... universitas where? grin
universitas is the name of the place undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: universitas is the name of the place undecided

Campus in the universitas where? where is the universitas? cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

Campus in the universitas where? where is the universitas?
Tokyo in Mongolia grin
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Shugamania(f): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hehehehe.. Nothing mondi.
U guys have fun.
Up man-u tongue
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Tokyo in Mongolia grin

oh ok, i thought it were talking about the one in Kantangora, United Kingdom tongue

^^^^

Don't forget our deal o. tongue
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

oh ok, i thought it were talking about the one in Kantangora, United Kingdom tongue

^^^^

deal?
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: deal?

^^^^^ = The poster above (pointing)

Was actually referring to shugamanU.

Your response was above the ^^^^^ cool
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Shugamania(f): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

Oh.. U want the slap that much?
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
honeric01:

^^^^^ = The poster above (pointing)

Was actually referring to shugamanU.

Your response was above the ^^^^^ cool
ok
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2013
Shugamania:

Oh.. U want the slap that much?

I don't mind as long as it's with your mild palm and you're ready to pet me afterward. wink

mondi_cheeks: ok

How ya doing? i am not in anyway related to methodman, so no need plotting anything cool grin
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by KINGSNEEZE(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2013
NnekaGirl:

I need to see the fcbk message so that I can believe buahahahahah cheesy
@ Nneka haba wetin sef,why is d thing hiting u like this..this young man is talking about his properties,his documents and u are here defanding one possesse gal.can u just take a min off nairaland and think of the whole story,can u?...
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 9:50am On Feb 14, 2013
KINGSNEEZE: @ Nneka haba wetin sef,why is d thing hiting u like this..this young man is talking about his properties,his documents and u are here defanding one possesse gal.can u just take a min off nairaland and think of the whole story,can u?...

Maybe she's related to the vandal of a girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Let Dis Kind Of Guy Pass My Future Wife By. / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be / The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.