Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady (9074 Views)

My encounter with a small xxxxx / My Encounter With A Man On Heat / My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2013
honeric01:

I don't mind as long as it's with your mild palm and you're ready to pet me afterward. wink

How ya doing? i am not in anyway related to methodman, so no need plotting anything cool grin
...See as una don deh use my joke.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2013
methodman: ...See as una don deh use my joke.

My guy, how you dey? thank God you saw the joke in it. cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
NnekaGirl: You deserve it all,so you just wanted to use her and throw her away? I hope she comes back and kill you this time . cheesy

Babe u dey vex o
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
honeric01:

How ya doing? i am not in anyway related to methodman, so no need plotting anything cool grin
I never said anything
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by silva4u(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2013
NnekaGirl: You deserve it all,so you just wanted to use her and throw her away? I hope she comes back and kill you this time . cheesy
. Guy u hash ooooo. This dude just dey tell u wetin dey happn u come dey vex.......
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by snthesis(m): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2013
wicked
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by honeric01(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I never said anything

I never said you did. grin

play time over. tongue
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
This is what happens when men can't control themselves and think with the wrong head. The was many sign that she was a "psycho" but u ignored them cos u wanted free Kitty. Well i hope u have learned ur lesson undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by otokx(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
the lady maybe little but definitely not crazy
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by methodman(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2013
igbo_barbie: This is what happens when men can't control themselves and think with the wrong head. The was many sign that she was a "psycho" but u ignored them cos u wanted free Kitty. Well i hope u have learned ur lesson undecided
Why didnt she control her sexual urge too? Na only me u deh blame?
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by maclatunji: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2013
methodman: Why didnt she control her sexual urge too? Na only me u deh blame?

Because even if she flashed you a million smiles and billions of winks, nothing would have happened had you restrained yourself. Besides, you are the one complaining not her.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by tradesman: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
na wah for some guys here.You mean to tell me that some of u attacking this guy have not slept with a girl without marrying her or even dating her?sho!...o boi the girl na psycho jare.I was almost a victim but well i was smarter. wink
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
honeric01:

I never said you did. grin

play time over. tongue
undecided undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
you had three options(assuming u told her everything possible to make her leave and it didnt work)
1..leave her in the apartment...which usually ends good for her and bad for you.
2.. forcefully kick her out......which ends bad for her and good for you.
3...take her along..............which ends good for both parties..

you dont trust a female visitor esp one who doesnt wanna leave ehh.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by princed4real(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
I sware if u dont go to my blog u might end following his foot steps wink
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by ahnie: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
methodman: ...I already told her about that. haba i am not a learner now. Fine we made love but whats the biggie in it. At least it only happened once. That shudnt be an excuse for her to want to force herself on me.

you fed her with Enuf....Take Banana ti yu go yo.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by spyg1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
bolseas: you dont want to have a relationship with her but you "made love to her"/had sex with her.

guys sef.
point of correction, they made luv 2 each other.
Re: My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady by spyg1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
methodman: ...well u might think i am the bad person here but sincerely i dont think i have done anything wrong. She wanted it and i gave her. Just because we were intimate once doesnt mean we are dating.
Don't be too proud, you are a cheap guy, besides if somebody wants to deal with you, your medicine is simple LADIES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them / My Debtor Paid Me 10k I Use All The Money Fccck Toto Finish / My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.