Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... (61975 Views)

Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State / The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire / Akan Of Ghana And Cote D'ivoire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 22, 2013
thiendella:
grin grin #TeamBafeGomis

ahah post more foine guys Thiende, we ve seen enough women pics in this forum
smiley
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 22, 2013
who got banned? angry dat spambot is an i.mbecile tchrrr angry
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 22, 2013
cheiiii lmaoooo grin grin grin
today the spambot has decided to finish up all Royals alt account lool
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 22, 2013
Sybellah:

ahah post more foine guys Thiende, we ve seen enough women pics in this forum
smiley
fOINE Mande men tongue tongue tongue A guys beauty tread?
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 22, 2013
Sybellah: cheiiii lmaoooo grin grin grin
today the spambot has decided to finish up all Royals alt account lool
Don't worry, he's currenty creating this one ooooo///////////Royal\\\\\\\\ooooo

1 Like

Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 22, 2013
thiendella:
Don't worry, he's currenty creating this one ooooo///////////Royal\\\\\\\\ooooo

lmaoooo grin grin grin that's a good one!

1 Like

Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 22, 2013
thiendella:
fOINE Mande men tongue tongue tongue A guys beauty tread?

yeaaa why not? but since it's so specified, it might be difficult to find some pics, if they aint celebs sad
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 22, 2013
Sybellah:

yeaaa why not? but since it's so specified, it might be difficult to find some pics, if they aint celebs sad
Yeah guys don't like to take pics in general ... and most celebs are not fine
Moussa cissoko, I think he's fine, ain't he ?
[img]http://www.lequipe.fr/Medias/Football/201006/430x313/le-toulousain-moussa-sissoko.jpg[/img]
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 22, 2013
thiendella:
Yeah guys don't like to take pics in general ... and most celebs are not fine
Moussa cissoko, I think he's fine, ain't he ?
[img]http://www.lequipe.fr/Medias/Football/201006/430x313/le-toulousain-moussa-sissoko.jpg[/img]
yeaa that true
Moussa is ok, between Moussa and Remi who do u prefer?
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 22, 2013
Sybellah: yeaa that true
Moussa is ok, between Moussa and Remi who do u prefer?
Moussa !!!! I'm a the only one who thinks Tiote is fine too?
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 22, 2013
Dumb Azzz Spambot angry
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 22, 2013
All I wrote was....

Bellz what do you prefer senegalese or ghana men....

And [size=14pt]BOOM![/size]

Got Banned Twice....What the Hell Man
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 22, 2013
oo///Royal\\\oo:
All I wrote was....

looool royal this one was priceless grin grin grin
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 22, 2013
thiendella:
Moussa !!!! I'm a the only one who thinks Tiote is fine too?

Tiote EEEh Thiendella! grin tu vas faire je vais te dire que t'as les meme gouts que Royal hiiinnn grin
Moussa fine pass Tiote for me, Moussa is cool, Tiote aint fine but his bad temper makes him hot! kiss
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 22, 2013
oo///Royal\\\oo:
All I wrote was....

u created the same handle Thiendella was talkin about? shocked u dey craze big time shocked

1 Like

Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 22, 2013
Sybellah:

Tiote EEEh Thiendella! grin tu vas faire je vais te dire que t'as les meme gouts que Royal hiiinnn grin
Moussa fine pass Tiote for me, Moussa is cool, Tiote aint fine but his bad temper makes him hot! kiss
Hiii mm gouts ke lui là , jamais grin. Tiote was not fine...mais il a embelli grave, il a l'air heureux lately... Façon au Senegal, un homme ne doit pas etre beau...

1 Like

Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by BlackKenichi(m): 5:16am On Mar 22, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Ok Heres the Thing...

Check this Out...

Smaller Lips Seemingly Go Hand and Hand with dryer climates an Ectomorph Type Physiques....{Sengal,Mali,Sudan,Middle Sahel Ect}

Where as Large thick Roundish Lips Go Hand and Hand with Densely Forested Moist Regions and "Mesomorphs" and Endomorphs..
{South of the Guinea..+Naija+Central~Southern Afrique}

The thing is....Take Ghanains for example...a cool "middle point"..to start the study

Ghanaians are Mesomorphs and Endomorphs ......Yet...have thin facial features of a Dry Region....

Meshing in with Southern Pops and More Central Pops who migrated more west may explain the Morph

However...

Why is it...

That....

When you study solely Ghana Morphs...

You will notice the extremely black women have thin lips...and the Lightskin Women have Thick Lips.....

Makes no Sense...

Same Exact Bodies......Same Physiques......Different Facial Feature Morphology

Light Brown Skin, seemingly is always correlated to and Associated with Thicker Lips Among Black People....

It's Strange......

Another Theory may be...

Lighter Skin Blacks Needed another alternative way to "Shed Heat"...Thus forming into organisms with Thicker Lips to shed heat.

Darkskin African Blacks never needed Such...seeing as how their Skin along with their Bodies are Perfect for the Climate. Either Dry or Wet.

Not bad an observation! However the populations of Central Africa and Southern Africa also have great variation. Angolans & Congolese are both Central Africans yet they look quite different from each other. Angolans are darker and more elongated than the Congolese.
Zimbabweans tend to be the darkest and most elongated of Southern Africans!
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 22, 2013
@ Royal uumh it ll depend on the individual, these are the physical attribute I favor:

1-Height=must be tall
2-Face=symmetrical features
3-Body=must be fit, don't like coco baka belly/gut undecided
na for skintone I don't mind
either black or light, if u fine u fine tongue
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 22, 2013
thiendella:
Hiii mm gouts ke lui là , jamais grin. Tiote was not fine...mais il a embelli grave, il a l'air heureux lately... Façon au Senegal, un homme ne doit pas etre beau...

haaaa Tiote! He got temper and swag! smiley
he is one guy I like
on dit la beaute d'1 homme se trouve dans sa poche grin lool je rigole
mais garcon ki est trop beau = problemes

1 Like

Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by BlackKenichi(m): 5:25am On Mar 22, 2013
Sybellah: @ Royal uumh it ll depend on the individual, these are the physical attribute I favor:

1-Height=must be tall
2-Face=symmetrical features
3-Body=must be fit, don't like coco baka belly/gut undecided
na for skintone I don't mine
either black or light, if u fine u fine tongue

1. How tall?
2. Symmetry is understandable.
3. That's me screwed. I've got quite beer belly! Nothing wrong with a little beer belly!
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 22, 2013
Sybellah:

haaaa Tiote! He got temper and swag! smiley
he is one guy I like
on dit la beaute d'1 homme se trouve dans sa poche
grin lool je rigole
mais garcon ki est trop beau = problemes
Tu as tt dit grin

1 Like

Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 22, 2013
thiendella:
Tu as tt dit grin

ahaha tu as vu non? grin ma cherie c'est pas beaute on mange deh! han bon
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 22, 2013
Black Kenichi:

1. How tall?
3. That's me screwed. I've got quite beer belly! Nothing wrong with a little beer belly!

5,11+
depends on how old u r, if u r young u need to hit the gym asaaap tongue lol
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 22, 2013
Black Kenichi:

1. How tall?
5''9 ' is the very least
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 22, 2013
thiendella:
5''9 ' is the very least

5,9 la c'est pas comme 1m75 par la?
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 22, 2013
Sybellah:

ahaha tu as vu non? grin ma cherie c'est pas beaute on mange deh! han bon
Tu vois non?? Mais chez nous on dit kil faut pas regarder l'homme , mais ses soeurs, si elles sont jolies, c kil a e bons genes, sinon cours vite avant de mettre au monde des guenons grin grin
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 22, 2013
Sybellah:

5,9 la c'est pas comme 1m75 par la?
wi c ça , c le minimum non?
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 22, 2013
Mi Tiote being over-dramatic grin
kaii il exxagere lool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G68JT2_Qxik
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 22, 2013
thiendella:
wi c ça , c le minimum non?

oui 1m75 c pas mal c bon smiley
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 22, 2013
thiendella:
Tu vois non?? Mais chez nous on dit kil faut pas regarder l'homme , mais ses soeurs, si elles sont jolies, c kil a e bons genes, sinon cours vite avant de mettre au monde des guenons grin grin

ptdrrrrrrrr toi t'es pas gentil hiiin lol tu m'as tuer grin grin
Re: Mandinka/Malinke/Dioula people of Mali, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Burkina... by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 22, 2013
Sybellah: Mi Tiote being over-dramatic grin
kaii il exxagere lool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G68JT2_Qxik
Loool he's very nervous on the pitch... lui la mm les gens courent pour le laisser avec le ballon...But he seems like a nice guy outside...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) / Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.