Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua (46553 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by CosaNostra: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
Its obvious the merger has unsettled PDP. Ope oooo
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by ANYPEN(m): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
AMEN!!! I'VE ALWAYS PASS BY TB JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS BUT FOR THIS ONE, I LOVE THE MAN CALLED TB JOSHUA!

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by ademega(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
i can see millions of decampees to APC in no distance time...

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
ayox2003: ...and trust those politicians on hearing the "prophecy", they'd start calling the "Prophet" to book appointments for "prophetic" prayers.

Frawzey

LWTMB...
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by BigChips: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
The man of God have spoken.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by mich2012: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
There is always an "if".
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by ocelot2006(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
MODs, pls save this thread. I'll need it when I gloat at APC when they lose in the election for the presidency in 2015.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by sagaciousblog: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
ok, we don hear...next story!
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by victokafor(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
False pastors are capitalizing on the socio-political and economic imbalance of the country to enrich themselves by brainwashing gullible and selfish citizens. Only God can tell whoever is worshipping him in spirit and in truth... shocked

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by elari(m): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
4 once, i really wish this man can just shut up.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Karismatik(f): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
ibide: The mos important time is that the credibble candidate should wine
... and dine too. hahahahaha
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by profop: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
This is not coming as a surprise to me. Jonathan did not seize the opportunity he has to curb corruption in the system. Instead corruption is growing fatter day by day. If is not 60 billion mismanaged fund for phones for farmers, It will be unnecessary removal of fuel subsidy, 0ne million Naira per meal, making himself to be the highest paid president in the world in a country where 60 percentage of the populace are living in abject poverty. Patience Jonathan unduly becoming a PS and other unpleasant stories coming from the office of the president in recent time. I belief this will serve at lesson to other future public office holders.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by MrGlobe(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
what a country of jokers where almost everyone is basing his life and future on what some trial and error prophet says. There goes the saying of the predominant low iq's of Nigerians. smh
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by honprof1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
I suggest we should hand all these Leaders over to GOD , cos the newly emerged APC doesn't. Seem the mesire, they are all out for their selfish interest....
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by fkaz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
No wonder Obasanjo don dey draw back from PDP.

Hope APC will go and give thanksgiving, just the way NFF go give thanksgiving when we win ivory coast.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by lacasa: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mr McJay: Who doesn't know that? If APC doesn't tackle PDP, shey na Arsenal go tackle them?

Badt guy grin grin grin
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by olu4life(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
hahahahhaha,indeed. I jus hope its true sha,but that doesnt change the fact that TB is fake. I'm sure many will decamp to his church from this moment

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
olatunji390: Who is TB Joshua?
he is a Yoruba pastor dat lives in lagos son of oduduwa,some called him a mesaiah while some called him pastor orders call man God.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by talktimi(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
I dunno if this prophecy is true but I guess you guys didn't see the caveat in it "if they are able to unite AND work against those sent in by the PDP".
So its not yet uhuru, let the premature celebrations seize. For now at least
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by GenOrumov: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Read his statement again. He said ' new party APC will knock out PDP IF they are able to unite and
work against those sent IN by PDP.' This is how APC can ensure that PDP moles don't infiltrate their ranks -
1. They shouldn't let LP, APGA and other parties that have supported PDP in the past join the merger. Okorocha and his faction must be told to decamp from APGA first and foremost before joining APC. They don't need the baggage and court cases that part of APGA will bring into the party.
2. They shouldn't accomodate PDP Governors and Senators from the South East and South South.
3. PDP Governors and Senators from NE, NC and NW who are in their second terms and who wish to join the party may be allowed to join the party but must not be allowed to run for any elective position on their platform. What they are going to be needed for is their structure and support base in their respective states so as to wrest power from PDP.
4. APC need moles in PDP also. They should try to woo Aminu Tambuwal into their fold. He has shown that he his independent minded. He has dared the PDP leadership a number of times.

4 Likes

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by thaoriginator: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Who is Tunde Bakare Joshua? undecided
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by onatisi(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
grin i just dey laugh oooo .and you guys seriously believe APC will dislodge PDP. ok o WE DEY KAMPE

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by UnimkeAk(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
Prophesy with an [/b]" IF statement" [b].
He should come out plain abegi.
APC won't be a very united party, I don't just see that "strong unity".

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by honprof1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
fkaz: No wonder Obasanjo don dey draw back from PDP

U got it wrong ! Obasanjo hasn't draw back... The party is divided.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Jalal(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
He's late I don predict am since, why una no put my own for front page mtcheeeeewww!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by farem: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
[quote author=Boss13]

This is no prediction it is simple analysis. Of course APC will displace PDP if PDP bring in a weak candidate
Like Jonathan!
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Liveair: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
I guarantee that what this man has succeeded in doing is making the battle for the emergence of the APC Presidential Candidate FIERCER.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Fourcade(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
grin
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Bearshare(m): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nigeria disintegrating by 2015 is seeming more real by the day...PDP got it wrong although the prophecy still has a place for them to retrace their steps. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by oniwo(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
olu4life: hahahahhaha,indeed. I jus hope its true sha,but that doesnt change the fact that TB is fake. I'm sure many will decamp to his church from this moment

I wish PDP win in 2015 o. This is because na PDP i dey support all the way. grin grin
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by onatisi(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin guys forget it ,PDP CANT AND WONT LOSE THE PRESIDENCY
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by omiobo: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
PDP Wahala don start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Soldiers Recovered From Boko Haram During Clearance Operation In Borno. / Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon / 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.