Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua (46556 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Trudprism: 6:30am On Feb 18, 2013
GARRI (x7):

O'boy abeg take am easy with your grammar and spelling na!!!

Shuo!!!!

cool

Obob fear no catch you for this grammar?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Ozonna(m): 6:32am On Feb 18, 2013
oil suop: T.B Joshua should stop being jealous,is it because Jonathan choose to visit winners instead of church of synagogue? sad

Guy read other comments before insulting Ϯh℮ Prophet. People have come out to say that he didn't make this statement. Abeg make we no dey insult MOG (whether fake or real).
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by iswell1(m): 6:39am On Feb 18, 2013
TB.J SAY ,GOD TELL HIM THIS LAST YR WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN NIGERIA POLITIC AND HE ALSO SAY HE SEE DIVIDED, AND IT COMING TO PASS, HE SAY LAST YR THAT PARTYS WILL COME TOGETHER TO CHALLENGE THE RULLING PARTY AND IS HAPPENING. AND SOME PPLE ARE HERE INSULTTING HIM TALKING THAT JONATHAN CHOOSE TO GO WINNER THAT IT IS JEALOUS MAY GOD FORGIVE US.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by DigitalSignal(m): 6:56am On Feb 18, 2013
rooftech: when i posted this i used the words challenge i dont know why the moderator changef it to displace.this prophesy was said 2010
the time is ripe bye bye pdp
Are you confessing now? Ok we don hear, let the mods. come and do their own confession, it's not too late!
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by andyanders: 7:06am On Feb 18, 2013
is well: TB.J SAY ,GOD TELL HIM LAST YR WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN NIGERIA POLITIC AND IT COMING TO PASS, HE SAY LAST YR THAT PARTYS WILL COME TOGETHER TO CHALLENGE THE RULLING PARTY AND IS HAPPENING. AND SOME PPLE ARE HERE INSULTTING HIM.

Thank you for your statement. That was what he said and someone came here to post that Prophet T.B.Joshua said APC will displace PDP and he never said anything like that. I have said it.let the poster ask for forgiveness for stating false statement against the prophet of God because Prophet T.B.Joshua's statements are things of the spirit. For you critics that hate him, why not try and get Emmanuel T.V so that you quote him exactly rather than your present attitude of false statement.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Mogidi: 7:15am On Feb 18, 2013
rooftech: when i posted this i used the words challenge i dont know why the moderator changef it to displace.this prophesy was said 2010
the time is ripe bye bye pdp

So what happened in 2011? I don't know any other "prophet" who uses variables like TBJ. Enough already.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by iswell1(m): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2013
seanet01: It is not going to be a challenge i swear.
There is definitely not a challenge.
But i can confidently tell you that in 2015
THERE IS GOING TO BE A CHALLENGE.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by onatisi(m): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2013
DigitalSignal:
Are you confessing now? Ok we don hear, let the mods. come and do their own confession, it's not too late!
the mods on nairaland are paid agents of acn and apc .chikena

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by iswell1(m): 7:34am On Feb 18, 2013
rooftech: when i posted this i used
the words challenge i dont know
why the moderator changef it to
displace.this prophesy was said
the time is ripe bye bye pdp. MODERATOR PLS CHANGE THAT DISPLACE TO CHALLENGE WHICE THE POSTER USE. PPLE ARE INSULTING MOG COS THAT.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by kingsolee: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2013
My prayer is dat d merged parties shud come up with a befitting strategy dat can move aside diz PDP(People Deceiving People/People Destroying People ).
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2013
Any prophecy with " IF" that's probability, I don't take the prophet serious bacause that is 419. Guys be smart
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by blocker: 8:19am On Feb 18, 2013
grin grin My English teacher taught us in primary four that 'if' defines a conditional statement. Again when prophecies are made conditions are not attached because it obscures the certainty criterion that defines the prophecies conclusion. It's no more prophetic like saying "Bolaji will marry Bola if they both consent to marry".What I see here is a written conditional statement infered by one as the opinion of another.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by sgsltd(m): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2013
only God knows tomorrow , auto suggestion
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by tuyi19: 9:29am On Feb 18, 2013
This is a political statement, he said IF, that mean if they loose, he will say they did not get rid of the people sent in by PDP
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by tomzman: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2013
let's wait and see.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Olimanjdonstarz: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2013
Emmanual,God wit us,I love u
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Albert708(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2013
Ogoni militant: Any prophecy with " IF" that's probability, I don't take the prophet serious bacause that is 419. Guys be smart
PFN and CAN done blind ur eye...haters of tbj go sleep...God is upliften the man of God.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by creativemusic: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Dikwons(f): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2013
The way u people get furious when others talk against tbj is outstanding! Do u think everybody must like him? I hope u react the same way when people blaspheme against God almighty.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by BeraBera(f): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2013
"....If they are able to unite and work against those sent in by PDP".

How far are they uniting? With all these their confusions and disagreements over party logo, presidential flag bearer, etc.

The question is: Can they guarantee us good governance and accountability? It's not just about taking over power from PDP, are they going to do for us what the PDP has been unable to do?

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by jideflash(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2013
lol
channel 190: did he say APC will WIN.

God punish any mod wey go hide this comment come 2015
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Realtym(f): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2013
ayox2003: ...and trust those politicians on hearing the "prophecy", they'd start calling the "Prophet" to book appointments for "prophetic" prayers.

Frawzey
..And thats d whole idea! Cheap publicity seekers!
This is like telling a 9 month pregnant woman she's going to go into labour and deliver a baby. Who doesn't know that
Na monkey she for born b4? Make all of una park well jor.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Adagba1: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wait till you hear Oritsejafor's prophecy.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Kennykenty(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
I predicted that coming 2015, we will have 2 nations in Nigeria.. {PDP , APN, LABOUR, &others, you know about them when you googgle search on web then}. I will not collect VISA because i am not from desert. No need to fear when worshing my GOD. .....................................................................................
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by ignis: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
This is the kind of prophesy we would like to hear.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by namdo(m): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
there is 'if' in the prediction but i think 'APC' tablet will remove the headache called 'PDP'. cheesy in 2015 or 2019.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by doncartel: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
APC will surely win in 2015.Nigerians have had enough and they are ready to vote for anything that can realistically remove PDP.In fact I prophesy 95% victory for APC
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by tomakint: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
Perhaps this may be the 'prophecy that will not come to pass' because I don't know what PDP cannot fix now that this APC (amalgamation of old and few breed of politicians with greed) will fix! I am watching cool
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:20am On Feb 19, 2013
doctokwus: Though av neva believed dis guy prophesises anytin,but with d large number of pple dis man has bn able to put under his spell,including a large number of govt officials,I see a positive in dis present sermon;it wud create enormous vibrations in d ruling party while garvanising significant support for d upcoming APC.There is a lot of drama ahead,just bc of one man's aura

cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Shine1177: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Davo93:

Why do you always like to exaggerate talk?? chai Nigerians!

I also watched the live broadcast, he didn't say APC will win, he only said a new party(APC) will put up a strong challenge against the ruling party and he went further by saying the new party will split with time due to crises within, meaning the merger will fail.....now tell me if those were not his words...

TBJ DID NOT SAY APC WILL WIN ACCORDING TO PEOPLE THAT WATCH THE LIVE CLIP SO NOBODY SHOULD EXAGGERATE HERE OR CAUSE CONFUSION OUT OF BITTERNESS FOR GEJ
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by acas4u: 7:18am On Mar 29, 2013
tukur said, 'PDP is like Messi' who is in apc? Is it buhari, tinubu, akande, or who... Na naija we dey woh
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by dougivilla(m): 7:36am On Mar 29, 2013
acas4u: tukur said, 'PDP is like Messi' who is in apc? Is it buhari, tinubu, akande, or who... Na naija we dey woh
Leave them make them dey dream! Na prophecy them take dey win elections now abi? APC ko, panadol extra ni!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) / Aisha Yesufu Analysis Of Peter Obi Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election / Kelechi Anyikude Honoured By UK Parliament, Amara Kanu Supports Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.