Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua (46550 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
undecidedwat can I say
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by onatisi(m): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
myk millz: undecidedwat can I say
say pdp will win
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by tayeola24yahoo: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
Albert708: go an sleep jor...pfn, CAN deluded followers
don't mind them what their Ayo jet and Adeboye could not do another person I s doing dat why they re being jealous,whether you people like it or not! Senior prophet TB JOSHUA is a GOD sent frm heaven,hatres stay behind he is going higher.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Hadone(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mhn, this Prophet T B Joshua na wayo man.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by jmaine: 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
onatisi:
dammmmm that guy english is enough for ASUU to call a general strike over the decay in our eductional system

LOL . . . . . cheesy
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by onatisi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
grin grin
PDP FOR LIFE
NO SHAKING
NO LELE
WE TAUGHT THE REST HOW TO PLAY THE GAME
WE ARE MASTERS OF THE GAME
AND WE ARE THE GAME MASTERS
ALL OF YOU WILL SOON UNDERSTAND
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by dougivilla(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
whats d difference between this prophecy and what Oshomole admonished the d APC team dat visited him in Edo state. Is Oshobaba also a prophet?
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by andyanders: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
rooftech: on going now watch emmanuel tv

https://twitter.com/lanreneville/status/303143092335284225
I
Check the topic as he did not say that. He said that he mentioned a new part will come that could challenge the big party, but that within the new party, that they will still be having some kind of internal problem that could affect them.

Please, poster change the topic as that is not or was not what the prophet of God Prophet T. B. Joshua stated. He did not say "APC WILL DISPLACE PDP"
You are quoting him out of contest. I will try to get his exact statement.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by onatisi(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
dougivilla: whats d difference between this prophecy and what Oshomole admonished the d APC team dat visited him in Edo state. Is Oshobaba also a prophet?
another intelligent brain
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by lumeneng22: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
I dissagree with u sir. You know why? Apc has no candidate, instead they are begging tambuwal from a surposedly bad opposition party to come and head them what a shame!
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by kutchs: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
Clever guy, way way clever than all who believe him.
He had to put the conditional ‘if‘ in his prophecy so that when the APC loses in 2015 he will say ‘they didnt do what I asked them to do‘

Anyway we are waiting and watching 2015 is just 23 months away.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by andyanders: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
Seun, please ask the OP to change the heading of this message to the world because that was not what the man of God said.

People should be careful the way to say the things of the spirit. Prophet T.B.Joshua is not the kind of prophets you get on the street.
We sinners here should mind the way we present issues by making false statement like the person who posted this statement.

I repeat AGAIN, Prophet T.B Joshua did not interfere with Nigerian Politics and never said APC will displace PDP. You people know how to call him names as you like. Why not get Emmanuel TV and watch him preach and see those things you people come here to write about him.
I pray to God to open your spiritual eyes to know that this prophet is a blessing to us and what he has done for this country and the world, nobody has EVER equaled it in this generation. I do not worship there but I follow his prophecy and all what comes out of his mouth must come to pass because they are things of the spirit and not things of the world.
Be careful you who present false statement about this prophet of God.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Kcgreat(m): 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
How does this affect the price of agege bread? cool
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by DonaldGenes(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
GARRI (x7):

O'boy abeg take am easy with your grammar and spelling na!!!

Shuo!!!!

cool
Faints
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by slimfit7: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
T B Joshua is a cunning animal, he only talk on already existin thinz. Y dnt he prophesy the up comin of d mergin party, let him go nd rest else he face d wrath of God
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by timilehing(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
olatunji390: Who is TB Joshua?
ask google
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Rotime1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
rooftech: on going now watch emmanuel tv https://twitter.com/lanreneville/status/303143092335284225
That is my prayer anyway!
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by ikweremilitant: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
alaoeri: Waiting if this prophecy 'll come to pass.
guys remember their is a conditional clause their:unkess they can work together and defeat those pdp will send in their midst.inveritably spies.wic I knw they can't do dat

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by andyanders: 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
slimfit7: T B Joshua is a cunning animal, he only talk on already existin thinz. Y dnt he prophesy the up comin of d mergin party, let him go nd rest else he face d wrath of God

Please note that what brought about this was the earlier prophecy he gave that another party will spring up that will challenge the bigger party and today, we are hearing of APC. So he never came today to say that APC will displace PDP. He is not a politician and NEVER interfere with any politics. He was making a statement that he earlier mentioned that another party will come up that will challenge the new party and today, we have APC.

Please watch what you say and watch your word.Never insult him but if that is your trade, go ahead to insult him him because that is you people's trademark by gossiping him and he will continue to pray for your likes because you people are spiritually blind hence your statement.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
Why 'if'? Abeg! Prophecy comes straight...there shouldnt be 'if'
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by CGKing(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
I too predict that APC will win. Then wahala go burst. They will divide and split the party and begin a political such as nigeria has not seen before and rip the polity to shreds. Then the case of nigeria will be worse than before. Because AC will be the worst thing to ever happen to any ppl.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Suljosh: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
ibide: The mos important time is that the credibble candidate should WINE
Gbagaun!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by maclatunji: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2013
Mr McJay: Who doesn't know that? If APC doesn't tackle PDP, shey na Arsenal go tackle them?

It is like when people go and meet a Babalawo and the Babalawo goes like: 'A problem as brought you here.' Uhnuhn.. it was research and feasibility study that brought them there.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by onitshaigbo(m): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2013
There is hope for Nigeria after all!!! PDP may be powerful, but it is no match for God's own messenger.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by princemol: 12:44am On Feb 18, 2013
dougivilla: whats d difference between this prophecy and what Oshomole admonished the d APC team dat visited him in Edo state. Is Oshobaba also a prophet?
abi o! As far as am concerned, dis is not a prophecy so far d statement carries "if".
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by kelch(m): 12:58am On Feb 18, 2013
I watched TB Joshua life this morning. Some people are so careless and mindlessly misquote others. What he said was that a new political party will arise and challenge PDP but that he percieves a crack in their midst if they're not watchful. He never said they'll defeat PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Hardfact: 1:05am On Feb 18, 2013
redsun: Do you need somebody to tell you that something is bad for you?Not just telling you that it is bad for you,but aswell as as offering you a very equally bad alternative.

And you are hailing him?Primitives.Primitivity means in simple terms,those that cant think.The odes.
Fair shot.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Onlytruth(m): 2:18am On Feb 18, 2013
The good "prophet" has shown his craft and tact by adopting a programming term to save him from a probable failure: THE CONDITIONAL STATEMENT -> IF/THEN.
The problem with conditional statements is that if used in predictive terms, (especially with prognostic aims), they are only as good as a flip of a coin, normally assuming a fair coin with a 50/50 chance of heads or tails; unless of course a deliberate parameter for greater/better chance is added somewhere. We shall get to that part later.
Now, we all know that when Nigerian politicians get desperate as they are in the case of APC, they tend to "ride the horse on its back, as well as its underbelly" (to quote the great ape of Otta). When that happens, the chances change dramatically, sometimes overnight; BUT usually only because there is a MAJOR decampment (refer to the parameter in the program above) from the dominant party, in this instance the PDP. There are historical precedents which I wouldn't bother to cite at this stage. However, suffice it to say that the great PDP can only be defeated by its own self, e.g. through mass defections into APC. But then, let no one insult Nigerians by packaging the APC victory as a victory for "change".
That scenario would only confirm my fears about a "stagnant mutation" -changing to remain the same, in the Nigerian poltical lexicon.
I recall a Robert Ludlum novel I read years ago by the name of "The Holcroft Covenant" in which a mysterious "Tinamou was killed. . .by the Tinamou"; hardly a desirable outcome if one is interested in a truly different kind of future.

So, either way, I pray for PROGRESS for the nation. cool

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by oilsuop: 2:35am On Feb 18, 2013
T.B Joshua should stop being jealous,is it because Jonathan choose to visit winners instead of church of synagogue? sad
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by rooftech: 6:01am On Feb 18, 2013
when i posted this i used the words challenge i dont know why the moderator changef it to displace.this prophesy was said 2010
the time is ripe bye bye pdp
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by iswell1(m): 6:25am On Feb 18, 2013
TB.J SAY ,GOD TELL HIM LAST YR WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN NIGERIA POLITIC AND IT COMING TO PASS, HE SAY LAST YR THAT PARTYS WILL COME TOGETHER TO CHALLENGE THE RULLING PARTY AND IS HAPPENING. AND SOME PPLE ARE HERE INSULTTING HIM.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Ozonna(m): 6:27am On Feb 18, 2013
rooftech: when i posted this i used the words challenge i dont know why the moderator changef it to displace.this prophesy was said 2010
the time is ripe bye bye pdp

So in Ƴơuϫ dictionary, challenge means outright victory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN / Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos) / Profile Of Olayemi Michael Cardoso, Nominee For CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.