Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua (46555 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by informatix: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
i have never trust those Governors interested in Decamping from PDP. NOT for 1munite.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by greaterlove(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
Please its like I don't understand the way politics is done in nigeria, I want some of you guys to enlighten me. Politicians hold meetings, come up with a 'mega party'(which is welcomed because a solid and strong opposition is good for our democracy) the people are busy doing permutation and combination of who to be president and vice, prophets are busy prophesying on the outcome. Please what about grassroot mobilzation, what about townhall meetings, what about going to universities and higher nstitutions to recruit the youths, what about organizing volunteers, what about selling your agenda to the masses, what about making sure u have adequate representation in every ward, what about raising capital for election? Will a merger alone and the permutation and combination of who becomes president and vice win an election? Or do you win an election because a prophet says so? How many prophesied that obama will not win a second term? Its just about 2 years away o, all this to me can not win an election.

6 Likes

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by drnoel: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
(yawns) but we already knew that so means its not a prediction. A prediction is if he told us who will be president, vice president, speaker house of assembly, Minister of defence, NSA and so on. Then I will accept that he has predicted something. Abeg make we hear word..

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Owodiong(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mek we de c nah until 2015
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by sirhot(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
It's funny how people continue to say that a certain pastor is fake. Who are you to judge? I'm not a member of his church neither am I his fan, but I think the sensible thing to do if you don't have anything to comment is to keep quiet rather than abuse. The man has not done anything personally to you, so why abuse and call him names. nawa ooo... Use your MB for other things jor....

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
[size=16pt]Note Key word, if dey are able to unite.

Don't hold ur breathe on dat one. [/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by mployer(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
Dat is not what he said. He said apc will have internal problem
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Morgan1092(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ndi amuma uha!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by onatisi(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
omiobo: PDP Wahala don start
where is the wahala
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by nijanigga: 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yeye people, lazy people, dumb Nigerians like easy route in sham prophecy.Even a goat can make that kind of prophecy.
Anyway,my prophecy is that Nigeria will ceased to be Nigeria in 2015.I can see where we're heading.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by otokx(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
greaterlove: Please its like I don't understand the way politics is done in nigeria, I want some of you guys to enlighten me. Politicians hold meetings, come up with a 'mega party'(which is welcomed because a solid and strong opposition is good for our democracy) the people are busy doing permutation and combination of who to be president and vice, prophets are busy prophesying on the outcome. Please what about grassroot mobilzation, what about townhall meetings, what about going to universities and higher nstitutions to recruit the youths, what about organizing volunteers, what about selling your agenda to the masses, what about making sure u have adequate representation in every ward, what about raising capital for election? Will a merger alone and the permutation and combination of who becomes president and vice win an election? Its just about 2 years away o, all this to me can not win an election.
bros pls come 9ja, the better rigger wins it all and money makes it happen.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by mployer(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Dat is not what he said. He said apc will have internal problem.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by vandarsar(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
For me I believe the political temperature is balanced at the moment so go ahead and predict if you want to and stop hiding under carpet to discredit what the man is saying.

The pdp is fighting to hold on to what they already have while apc isn't finding it easy to build something from the scratch either. If you ask me, on paper pdp still edge apc.

But in reality, 2015 promises to be a year that will make or mar this country. We can't allow this extravagant idiota called Jonathan to keep paddling the canoe of this country.

Tolexander: Does the prophesy specify that if the election is free and fair APC will win? Cos if the election is not free and fair, prophecy has no place to sit o.
Moreover, I can also predict base on the climatic condition of the nigerian politics.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by ndlife: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
@ op. He dint say apc will win,he said he saw parties teaming up against one party,if care Is not taking,he Is seeing division in party.dat will lead to crisis

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by sirhot(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
nijanigga: Yeye people, lazy people, dumb Nigerians,like easy route in the nme of sham prophecy.Even a goat can make that kind of prophecy.
Anyway,my prophecy is that Nigeria will ceased to be Nigeria in 2015.I can see where we're heading.
Who are you? I hope your family is inclusive on all the name calling? grin tongue
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
ndlife: @ op. He dint say apc will win,he said he saw parties teaming up against one party,if care Is not taking,he Is seeing division in nigeria.dat will lead to crisis

shocked Y am i not surprised? A party like APC can never unite becos the components are mainly biggots.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by ifedayosol(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Na new Arsenal Midfielder...
olatunji390: Who is TB Joshua?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Gwekzy: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
ibide: The mos important time is that the credibble candidate should wine
. Na wao.... English hard O
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by ndlife: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
Chanchit: I jst saw a thread where he claimed he's gonna stop predicting football, I dnt knw he's moving to politics.
. Yes he said so.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by otokx(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
another truth is that many Nigerians believe this TBJ man, so PDP will be right now looking for another pastor to say a contrary thing. Let the money go round - its a win/win for the pastors.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Valto(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
olatunji390: Who is TB Joshua?
a man that predicts and fool gulible poeple !!!
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by oniwo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
omiobo: PDP Wahala don start

No wahala PDP is going to [color=#000099][/color]win 34 states of Nigeria federation
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by kingcobra1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
TB Joshua never said anything like apc winning 2015 election o!!...@ops go n watch dat clip again

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by benkings(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
Imanuelle: Does this mean there'll still be a 'Nigeria' by 2015?? sad
there will always be a NIGERIA
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by davesndy: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
This is not prophecy, for God's sake, this is common sense. If it doesn't work now he will say he said IF they unite and then people would say he predicted it. If PDP looses, they will say he said it. Prophecy is not vague, it is straight forward and direct. If Pdp will loose say it, if not say it. All these ifs and buts will make whatever the outcome of the results the fulfilment of the prophecy of the man of god

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by hollypagan: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
this sermon is it today or last week
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Davo93(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
rooftech: on going now watch emmanuel tv

https://twitter.com/lanreneville/status/303143092335284225

Why do you always like to exaggerate talk?? chai Nigerians!

I also watched the live broadcast, he didn't say APC will win, he only said a new party(APC) will put up a strong challenge against the ruling party and he went further by saying the new party will split with time due to crises within, meaning the merger will fail.....now tell me if those were not his words...
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by redsun(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Do you need somebody to tell you that something is bad for you?Not just telling you that it is bad for you,but aswell as as offering you a very equally bad alternative.

And you are hailing him?Primitives.Primitivity means in simple terms,those that cant think.The odes.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by ndlife: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
holly-pagan:
this sermon is it today or last week
. He din't say. Apc will win ooo, he said he is seeing a party teaming up,to fight the strong party.and dis will lead to crisis,and can bring division to the party
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by mployer(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
Dat is not what he said. He said apc will have internal problem..

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Darius2000: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
GARRI (x7):

O'boy abeg take am easy with your grammar and spelling na!!!

Shuo!!!!

cool
hahahahahahaahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Obiano A Clown? Photo / Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.