Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua (46549 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by seunlayi(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
this is one of the act by our religious leaders causing disgrace to this religion, - abuse of God's gift. Wait a minute, what will happen to those prophesy if APC was not able to last till 2015? This prediction is for pupils in primary school. All I know is that come 2015, the best candidate will carry the day. If he is a prophet, let him predict the name of the candidate that will win the election now
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Obipat(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
Chanchit: I jst saw a thread where he claimed he's gonna stop predicting football, I dnt knw he's moving to politics.
. M.u.m.u
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
franchizy: All d Prophetsy speaken by T. B Joshua cames to past so I believes dis ones wil also came to past. PDP has kills Nigeria so let dem leave Aso Rock 4 APC to occupies
Jesus christ
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Obipat(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
olatunji390: Who is TB Joshua?
ur p.ap.a
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Obipat(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
ibide: The mos important time is that the credibble candidate should wine
. U don write waec? If yes wat did u get in english?

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Charlc(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
tpapi: Don't mind dat lucifer,he neva makes a clear prophecy,always if and if ,I see gej confidently n comfortably finishing his 2nd term in 2019
'NOW live on Emmanuel TV... TB Joshua said new party APC will knock out PDP IF they are able to unite and work against
those sent IN by PDP' 11:05 p.m. Sun, Feb 17
What kind of prophecy is that, 'if they unite and work against those in PDP.' We do not need TB Joshua to know that. Anyway, here's my prophecy since that's what interest us, 'APC will not win the Presidency in 2015 because they will not unite to work against the PDP.' All the north wants is to rule Nigeria perpetually period. All their plan is simply to grap power and impoverish Nigeria as they did for over three decades of their misrule.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by IYANGBALI: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
GARRI (x7):

O'boy abeg take am easy with your grammar and spelling na!!!

Shuo!!!!

cool
I tire o
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by vanunu: 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
For APC to win, they need to work very very very hard, But the I don't see them winning.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by odgaso: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Time wine[img][/img]
GARRI (x7):

O'boy abeg take am easy with your grammar and spelling na!!!

Shuo!!!!

cool
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by DigitalSignal(m): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
tempo egovin: Hope GEJ has heard this
What is there to hear? This so called prophecy, which is a conditional statement, is hinged on so many factors that are unlikely to see the face of reality to make it come to pass! It's too lame to base your hope on!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Patfrank(f): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
My Senior Prophet TB Joshau,I love u and may God continue to use you to his Glory in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by maumau1: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
olu4life: hahahahhaha,indeed. I jus hope its true sha,but that doesnt change the fact that TB is fake. I'm sure many will decamp to his church from this moment
y do u call him fake?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Dibiachukwu: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
The probability master has started another campaign to win the mind of even more "stu.pi.d people". He says if they can unite. There is definitely going to be a bit of drama in the merger of well known ethnic parties, into one opposite national party. If they win, he told you so (hail prophet TB). If they loose, he told them to be united and they weren't united enough. You see, this prophecy can never be deemed false. Prophet tuberculosis should stop playing with God.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by DigitalSignal(m): 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
Let the OP come and swear o! All these insults rained on TB. Josh. will come for a pound of flesh o, if you just deliberately twisted everything to attract viewers! Don't say you were not told! There is still time to make amends. Lol.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by dammytosh: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
adconline: Why didn't he predict about Goldie's death or the meteorite in Russia?

He did , he said if egypt win nations cup, meteorite go fall for russia. And if we pray hard, goldie no go die. grin

I am joking oooooo.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by tiwasiaife(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
vandarsar: For me I believe the political temperature is balanced at the moment so go ahead and predict if you want to and stop hiding under carpet to discredit what the man is saying.

The pdp is fighting to hold on to what they already have while apc isn't finding it easy to build something from the scratch either. If you ask me, on paper pdp still edge apc.

But in reality, 2015 promises to be a year that will make or mar this country. We can't allow this extravagant idiota called Jonathan to keep paddling the canoe of this country.

I wount be suprise if SSS comes 2ur hwse and pick u up and get ur ass dump in maidugri prison. Be careful i word is enough 4 a wise man.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by tarryT(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
Who is Oguntoyibo Ismeal O? Mthwwwwwwww!.. APC, Ashawo People Congress and there endless lies...

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Mallam20: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
Goodevening Nairalanders, I opened my TV this Sunday at 2:47pm and what I heard clearly he said was that there's going to be disagreement in APC that will distablise the party. I do not know what joy people derive in peddling false rumour, deceiving the public and tarnishing people's image.. I mean people who misquote the man for reasons best known to them.

3 Likes

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by DigitalSignal(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
Obipat: . U don write waec? If yes wat did u get in english?
Free the guy, you got the message he passed across! It's not easy mapping out your mind in a language you're not used to! By the way what do you want to do with his score in English?
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Hardfact: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
greaterlove: Please its like I don't understand the way politics is done in nigeria, I want some of you guys to enlighten me. Politicians hold meetings, come up with a 'mega party'(which is welcomed because a solid and strong opposition is good for our democracy) the people are busy doing permutation and combination of who to be president and vice, prophets are busy prophesying on the outcome. Please what about grassroot mobilzation, what about townhall meetings, what about going to universities and higher nstitutions to recruit the youths, what about organizing volunteers, what about selling your agenda to the masses, what about making sure u have adequate representation in every ward, what about raising capital for election? Will a merger alone and the permutation and combination of who becomes president and vice win an election? Or do you win an election because a prophet says so? How many prophesied that obama will not win a second term? Its just about 2 years away o, all this to me can not win an election.
Hey, dont just know where this uncommon NL dude's coming from? What if I thank you for just making my day with such a captivating line of thought?

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by tayeola24yahoo: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
seunlayi: this is one of the act by our religious leaders causing disgrace to this religion, - abuse of God's gift. Wait a minute, what will happen to those prophesy if APC was not able to last till 2015? This prediction is for pupils in primary school. All I know is that come 2015, the best candidate will carry the day. If he is a prophet, let him predict the name of the candidate that will win the election now
you just come on naira be ranting!do you know what they call prophet?am not suPrised you're a yoruba man you people just hate tb joshua for just no cause,anyway d more d hatred d higher he goes.stay behind ODE.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nonsense. What is the meaning of IF in his predictions?
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by sportfeva(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
ibide: The mos important time is that the credibble candidate should wine
This one is accidental English.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Albert708(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
maga1: useless prophesy....why include "IF" in the statement. even a one year old can prophesize this...MTCHEEEEWWWWW
go an sleep jor...pfn, CAN deluded followers
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by otokx(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mallam20: Goodevening Nairalanders, I opened my TV this Sunday at 2:47pm and what I heard clearly he said was that there's going to be disagreement in APC that will distablise the party. I do not know what joy people derive in peddling false rumour, deceiving the public and tarnishing people's image.. I mean people who misquote the man for reasons best known to them
thanks for the info
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by RickyRossFans: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
Goodevening Nairalanders, I opened my TV this Sunday at 2:47pm and what I heard clearly he said was that there's going to be disagreement in APC that will distablise the party. I do not know what joy people derive in peddling false rumour, deceiving the public and tarnishing people's image.. I mean people who misquote the man for reasons best known to them.

HE SAID THAT HE'S SEEING DIVISION BETWEEN THE MERGING PARTIES... PEOPLE SELF WITH THEIR RUMORS EVERY WHERE IN 9JA.....

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by sportfeva(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mallam20: Goodevening Nairalanders, I opened my TV this Sunday at 2:47pm and what I heard clearly he said was that there's going to be disagreement in APC that will distablise the party. I do not know what joy people derive in peddling false rumour, deceiving the public and tarnishing people's image.. I mean people who misquote the man for reasons best known to them.

Don't worry, if it is true. Other dailies like Vanguard and Saharareporter will carry it.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
And why havent u prophesize it ode
maga1: useless prophesy....why include "IF" in the statement. even a one year old can prophesize this...MTCHEEEEWWWWW
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by onatisi(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
Obipat: . U don write waec? If yes wat did u get in english?
dammmmm that guy english is enough for ASUU to call a general strike over the decay in our eductional system

1 Like

Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
ayswags: And why havent u prophesize it ode
I prophesy they will loose if they don't unite or unite. If they ringed the election they might just win. Is that clear to you?
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by Albert708(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
seunlayi: this is one of the act by our religious leaders causing disgrace to this religion, - abuse of God's gift. Wait a minute, what will happen to those prophesy if APC was not able to last till 2015? This prediction is for pupils in primary school. All I know is that come 2015, the best candidate will carry the day. If he is a prophet, let him predict the name of the candidate that will win the election now
hard hearted people.... When will this man prove to you people that is of God... Tell ur pastor to tell us how will win the next election if he is truly of God... This man have made thousads of prophecy that have come to pass inculden just final of AFCON that nigeria won...yet you people just dislike him.
Re: APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua by onatisi(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
so sad ppl still dont understand how ur political system operates.apc is a collection of selfish greedy power seeking politicians,their greed and ambition will killl the merger when it is close to elections.with this merger acn willl lose some states in the south west,simply becos the ppl in apc working for pdp will scuttle their plans ,acn shouldnt have joined this mega party which i refer to as MEGA NONSENSE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Batters Driver In Lagos For Sneering At Him (photo) / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN / Ateke Tom Hosts Nyesom Wike In His Okochiri Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.