Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate (17197 Views)

I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki / Igbo Will Not Defer Their Presidential Ambition After GEJ - Iwuanyanwu / Why Are Ijaw/SE So Fixated On Who APC Chooses As Their Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by miiraaj: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
Why is this on the front page?
We have had many of such topics in this section since the formation of APC.

Haba Mods! undecided
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by Justicemy: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
doncartel: Muhammadu Buhari for President and Rochas Okorocha for Vice-President.Buhari will deliver the North while Rochas will deliver the South-East and some parts of the South-South.After the election,Yoruba will be given the Senate President while Niger-Delta will produce the Speaker.Looks perfect to me.Bear in mind that ethnic and religious sentiments can easily crash the whole APC alliance.Such sentiments are highly sensitive isuues here in Nigeria.Am very sure PDP would explore all angles to sabotage the alliance
if buhari bcomes de presidnt, den how does power finally leaves de north, because dat ws d mean reason y dis Apc party ws created ?
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by PapaBrowne(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
This kind of post is the exact reason why PDP keeps smiling to the bank.
If this is the kind of politics that APC is looking to use to displace PDP, then forget it, even governorship slots would be hard to fill for the APC.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by bestower: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
thinking so deep just to figure out few leaders for us,without mincing words i present to u most credible and worthy candidates. BANK-OLE FOR PRESIDENT YUSUF FOR VICE PRESIDENT UZOR KALU FOR SENATE OTEDOLA FOR SPEAKER. What a formidable team taking nigeria to the next level.
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by KINGwax(m): 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
I want a very stubborn lawyer as d speaker. Tunde bakare or fasola will do
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by nkemKalu: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
EVERYBODY WILL KEEP MAKING UNNECESSARY GUESS UNTIL 2015. THE MOST PREFERED OR PREPARED CANDIDATES HAS NEVER EMERGED IN NIGERIAN POLITICS. SOON AND VERY SOON, U WILL SEE PEOPLE HIJACKING APC AND GIVING US A CANDIDATE NON OF U HERE EVER DREAMED OF. CHECK THE PAST AND SEE HOW PEOPLE HAD EMERGED. I WILL ADVICE U GUYS WAIT TILL 2015. BY THE WAY WHAT IF NON OF THESE UR COMBINATIONS MAKES IT ALIVE TILL 2015?
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by democrazyslogan: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
Buhari and Oby ezekwesili if possible. Rochas is worse than the proverbial lizard.. always praising himself, the talking governor might not be re - elected in imo. Quote me
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by juman(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
God is great.

In 2003 people believed that Alh. Atiku would be the next president after OBJ second term but not.

God knows who would be the next president.
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by Reference(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
doncartel: Am only suggesting oh.There will be a proper convention or process to elect the candidates,not arrangee but genuine democracy

He,he,he. I keep telling you guys. Don't bother to go down the lane of morality or authenticity in an attempt to gain power. Democracy demands that your entry level is somewhere midpoint on the national ideals scale or aspiration.

Buhari and his supporters have seen that you have to shake hands with criminals before attempting to cuff them. And now the perfectionists in our midst who wish an utopia of electing performance (technocrats) instead of crooks (politicians) and rightly baulked at PDP's rotation wahala now find themselves subject to the same ethnic merry-go-round.

Look fellows. We have a corruption problem, yes. We have a performance problem, yes but until we address the structural problem in Nigeria, we are just wasting time, spining on the same fair ride. The way things are going APC will end up no better than an upgraded version of the rogue party in power. I even hear there is a mass cross-carpeting in the works. Urghh. APC may get the power but at what cost to them and to us all.

1 Like

Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by knockturnal(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
The Teletubbies for president

Johny Bravo for Vice

and SpongeBob SquarePants for Speaker.

*What a happy place Naija Wud av Been*

1 Like

Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by doncartel: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
Those calling for Fashola presidency should remember that the south-west left the position only 5 years ago.There are about 350 tribes in obodo Nigeria.Fashola will be an important member of the APC government but he could be the Secretary of the Federal Government{if Yoruba is not the senate president} or the Minister of Power or Works/Housing or even Finance.I am quite convinced that Buhari/Rochas is the best ticket for Naija of today
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
Godman_n: Rochas are corrupt
this piece look like a fact without proof. That makes it a fallacy
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by ritux: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
Make thunder fire anybody mouth when go call Buhari for president again in this thread

5 Likes

Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by Majoo: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Billyonaire: Politics is not ethno-religious representation. None of the names you mentioned there is qualified to be my President. APC should field any of the following as Presidential Candidate:
1. Barth Nnaji
2. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
3. Okonjo Iwealla
4. BabaTunde Raji Fashola
5. Adams Oshiomole
6. Pat Utomi
7. Mallam Ribadu
8. Donald Duke
9. Alhaji Aliko Dangote

If any of these persons are fielded as Presidential Candidate of the APC, I will form a 40 iPad crew and campaign for them. But that has to be from 2019, cos Aso Rock will not be vacant till then.
I would have prefer any of no 1-8 but no 9 Alihaji Aliko Dangote will spoil this country completely Richest man in Africa that ENSLAVeD Nigerian working in Dangote cement plc but ENRich the Indians
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by Olaolufred(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
nkem Kalu: EVERYBODY WILL KEEP MAKING UNNECESSARY GUESS UNTIL 2015. THE MOST PREFERED OR PREPARED CANDIDATES HAS NEVER EMERGED IN NIGERIAN POLITICS. SOON AND VERY SOON, U WILL SEE PEOPLE HIJACKING APC AND GIVING US A CANDIDATE NON OF U HERE EVER DREAMED OF. CHECK THE PAST AND SEE HOW PEOPLE HAD EMERGED. I WILL ADVICE U GUYS WAIT TILL 2015. BY THE WAY WHAT IF NON OF THESE UR COMBINATIONS MAKES IT ALIVE TILL 2015?

While I do not wish any candidate evil,
I am 100% on your page.
Not even Jonathan can boast of being there in 2015.
We only propose, only God disposes.
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by bajosky: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
are we still nigerian, i atimes find it difficult to understand what really are the rights and claims of the north to always predict the destiny of nigeria after being in that same position for about 42yrs and other parts of the nation waited patiently despite series of attrocities committed,human right violation etc.
wat really can a typical core north achieve even voted to power for another 8yrs than rulling the nation one sided.
Why cant they support a southener in office without a condition of running for one term or making the country ungovernable.
I see dat whatever a man sows that shall he reap,an war ever evil conspiracy against GEJ will not stand.
Why cant the power drunk Southerners in APC opt for a Southern President and a Northern V.P if truely they want to proper and justified change.
Wise up southerners the problem we are facing today is caused by the northern greedy power drunk politician .
TO HELL WITH THEIR CUNNY DEVILISH AMBITION THAT MUST LEAD TO THE DEAD OF ANY ENERMY OF PROGRESS ASPIRANT.
Oshomole or Donald Duke for President/Buhari or Aliyu
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by bajosky: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
are we still nigerian, i atimes find it difficult to understand what really are the rights and claims of the north to always predict the destiny of nigeria after being in that same position for about 42yrs and other parts of the nation waited patiently despite series of attrocities committed,human right violation etc.
wat really can a typical core north achieve even voted to power for another 8yrs than rulling the nation one sided.
Why cant they support a southener in office without a condition of running for one term or making the country ungovernable.
I see dat whatever a man sows that shall he reap,an war ever evil conspiracy against GEJ will not stand.
Why cant the power drunk Southerners in APC opt for a Southern President and a Northern V.P if truely they want to proper and justified change.
Wise up southerners the problem we are facing today is caused by the northern greedy power drunk politician .
TO HELL WITH THEIR CUNNY DEVILISH AMBITION THAT MUST LEAD TO THE DEAD OF ANY ENERMY OF PROGRESS ASPIRANT.
Oshomole or Donald Duke for President/Buhari or Aliyu

1 Like

Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by nkemKalu: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
ritux: Make thunder fire anybody mouth when go call Buhari for president again in this thread
THUNDER SHOULD FIRE ANYBODY MOUTH WHO SAYS BUHARI WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTRY........NA THEM THIEF OUR MONEY AND TO THEM THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA........JUST TO TELL U THAT WORDS OF MOUTH DOES NOT CONCRETISE ANYTHING. WHEN THE TIME REACHES, WE WILL SEE A NIGERIAN PRESIDENT. SHEKINA.

3 Likes

Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by theripper3: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
would like a Pat Utomi/ fashola combo or Fashola/chime combo . Abokis should b relegated to the bench pls. Cuz they have massively fuckkkd up dis country for over 40yrs.

Finally, buhari aint going nowhere, d nomad should govern his home state.
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by lumeneng22: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
Are u without understanding? Apc has no candidate. They are begging pdp to give them tambuwal.
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by thbsturvs: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
jas_o: It would be a great idea if Buhari emarged a preident, Okorocha as vp and Fashola as senate president.
With this Nigeria will move forward and things will beging to work again.

To qualify for the position of Senate President, such candidate has to be a returning Senator, that makes Fashola unqualified.
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by guvnor83: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
Joeblis: Apc should never make the mistake feilding in an hausa man if they wana make the election a tough one for PDP, cause its definetly be a waste of time..you dnt expect an ibo man to vote for aboki when GEJ is there and am 100% sure the ibo side will vote for GEJ when APC feild in an hausa candidate..so i think APC should either go for yoruba or ibo.
My oppinion.
as u dnt xpct aboki(us) 2 vote inyamiri(ibo) candidate.

1 Like

Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dangote / Adenuga grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by malawi101(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: [size=50pt]CAN SOMEONE PLEASE "LIKE" MY COMMENT FOR NO REASON?!?! --->[/size]

Ur fada na so dem dey like
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by nbright: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
doncartel: while Rochas will deliver the South-East and some parts of the South-South.
Rochas that came out live on National TV to announce free school fees for indegenes of Imo schooling in the state's owned university but they still pay school fees..
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by OmerianConsult: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
Pat Utomi
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by Kolababa: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
Some pple here believe that Nigerian politics is physics or chemistry. Nigeria needs a President that has integrity to fight corruption. If Maruwa is chosen, he would not be diference from GEJ because those corrupt politcians and civil servants e.g directors and permanent secretaries are those to continue thier looting business. Anybody including an slowpoke can rule Nigeria better but if corruption is not fought, even Bill Clinton cannot perform a miracle in Nigeria. It is not that Jonathan no get sense to rule but he chose to give corruption a reign and the effect of it is telling on his government. On the ticket, the success of APC is between the North and the South West. Most SE states are for PDP with the exception of Imo, Okorocha. No party in this condition would field a region that can only deliver just one state where the six southwest state is sure for them with the present PDP crisis and the marginalisation of Yorubas in the GEJ government.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by miiraaj: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
ActiveMan: Dangote / Adenuga grin grin grin

Why not Otedola / Farouk! grin
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by MATUREZEE: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
Rochas Okorocha for president, Fashola for Vice, Ribadu for Senate
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by dridowu: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
I would prefer Rochas as Presido
Ribadu = Vice Presi
Fashola = Senate President
Pat Utomi= Speaker
Lai Mohammed = SFG
Re: Who Should APC Select As Their Presidential Candidate by stebell(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
All of una way don comment try well well. So de goose way dey lay de golden egg na him go be speaker abi una try. We sidon dey drink, dey laff, dey wait. Why una no dey tink or talk of disintegration dat one for beta pass. For 100yrs now notin we don achieve as a country called naija. Make we seperate den yu go see 21st century development.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp / Abdulmumin Jibrin Resumes Sitting At The House Of Reps After His Recall / Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.