Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53568 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2013
ndu_chucks: Nwanne m, PointB, biko change the title of the thread to Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland - By Election- 2013

Bye-Election may be confused to mean bye bye election. This election is not intended to say goodbye to anyone but to usher in a new Eze.

Noted, effected, thanks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by achi4u(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2013
What if we disolves both the electrol body with the sole aim of nominating any candidate of our choice because the best brain/hand might come from anywhere?

I have my eyes on 9ja_I_helo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2013
I nominate Naija-I-helo

And

Obiagu

Though I'm yet to see them follow the thread.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2013
achi4u: What if we disolves both the electrol body with the sole aim of nominating any candidate of our choice because the best brain/hand might come from anywhere?

I have my eyes on 9ja_I_helo

Someone must be responsible for conducting the election, or ...?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2013
dbl post
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2013
saintohia: I nominate Nija-I hail

And

Obiagu

Though I'm yet to see them follow the thread.

9ja_I_hail has not resigned from the Electoral team. He cannot be nominated unless he resigns.

Let's take a close look at poster history before nominating them. Will update nominations later.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2013
Ok, noted PointB

Please, can someone convince on Alex101 status, as regards not being planted?

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2013
I've verified Alex101 status. I think he's not planted.

I'm ok.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by gbanikiti(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Kai alarji waneni? Ai' tana da aure. Haba, wasa kwai na ke yi da ita. cool

ka na wasa kwo? now i know you never loved me. embarassed

I will be back with my nomination.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by eggheaders(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2013
my vote goes to afam4ever,berem and eziachi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by FreeGlobe(f): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2013
eggheaders: my vote goes to afam4ever,berem and eziachi
null and void. Go and vote for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2013
Good morning people,

What a wonderful day to begin... First and foremost, has Onlytruth being released? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by eggheaders(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2013
FreeGlobe:
null and void. Go and vote for Tinubu.

damn if you not pleased with my vote.you can jump from third mainland bridge.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2013
dayokanu:

Was I born retardded or I just acquired it over time me a disgusting leper.

Speak to me only when spoken to...me a disgusting leprechaun ! where are my manners? these days, every person has an opinion about Dayokanu the morron

Imagine the nerve from me a schlepp, A direct descendant of men who tie wrappers is mentioning my name all over cyberspace

Haha, HBP is real cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but I won't answer you after this because I know you're an intruder and I'll treat you like one. If you know you're not a person, kindly stay off the thread with your bigoted statements.... Fixed. cheesy cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2013
cha cha umu igbo kwenu, cha cha igbo kwe zuenu.

Just reporting to duty and i maintain my post as a member of electoral team.

Just as i stated last night, i am not ready to contest the Ezeship, probably will do in future when i am convinced withing myself. Meanwhile i wish to thank those of you who already nominated me and some who sent PM,you guys are wonderful i am assuring you all my zeal and willingness to work hand in hand with other members to move this organization forward.

Thank you all for your faith in me.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2013
My brother AFAM and co MOD, why is my previous comments on this thread got missing?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by seanet01: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2013
My vote goes to Benjamin Adekunle The Black Scorpion.

5 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2013
manny4life: Good morning people,

What a wonderful day to begin... First and foremost, has Onlytruth being released? undecided undecided undecided
are we going to continue waiting for him? btw has the election started?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2013
eggheaders: my vote goes to afam4ever,berem and eziachi

My dear brother Eze Ndigbo NL position is meant for only igbo men while Eze nwanyi is for ladies, right now we still have our Eze nwanyi who was elected by votes of umu igbo hence the office is not vacant for now.The election we are conducting here is for Eze NL, that means only male candidates will be recognized.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by eggheaders(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

My dear brother Eze Ndigbo NL position is meant for only igbo men while Eze nwanyi is for ladies, right now we still have our Eze nwanyi who was elected by votes of umu igbo hence the office is not vacant for now.The election we are conducting here is for Eze NL, that means only male candidates will be recognized.

ok and tell that nitwit that said my vote is null and void.that he is a classic red bororo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
eggheaders:

ok and tell that nitwit that said my vote is null and void.that he is a classic red bororo.

Brothers let us maintain sanity on this thread, insulting,name calling will give trollies more courage to continue trolling here.Meanwhile thank you for understanding my clarification about this election.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
berem: are we going to continue waiting for him? btw has the election started?

I thought we all had an understanding on the previous thread that Onlytruth will join us before we proceeded with this? I don't know if it has started but I do know that PointB commenced the nominations. On the previous thread, he already tallied the total.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by aryzgreat: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
I have checked, i have verified, i av Known Alex101 to be a strong Igbo defender and one who never shy away when it comes to standing for ndigbo on this forum. I also believe in giving new hands opportunity to change status quo. Having checked his antecedents and conformity to d core values we desire for Eze ndigbo Nairaland, i hereby nominate ichie Alex101 for the office of Eze Ndi Igbo NL. cool cool cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
eggheaders:

Actually, your vote (nomination in this case) is null and void. Read the rules on firstpage.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by eggheaders(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
PointB:

Actually, your vote (nomination in this case) is null and void. Read the rules on firstpage.

why please state the reason for voiding my vote.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
manny4life:

I thought we all had an understanding on the previous thread that Onlytruth will join us before we proceeded with this? I don't know if it has started but I do know that PointB commenced the nominations. On the previous thread, he already tallied the total.

Actually, when the initial idea was to start the nomination yesterday. But we had to postpone it to 900 GMT today, with the impression that OnlyTruth would have been unbanned by then. I didn't know his ban would last this long, as I didn't see any serious infraction he committed. I hope he joins us soon.

I am also constraint personally for time and may not be able to initiate the process if I waited too long. Knowing our penchant for impatience, and the need to ensure many are involved, it is important to start the process early today, and let it run through the weekend. I hope my explanation is understood, and like I said, I hope OnlyTruth will understand when he joins us.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by donchris369: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
I nominate onlytruth
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
manny4life:

^^^^^^

I think PointB would give a current update ( will update us again ) on the state of things before we start voting.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
PointB:

Actually, when the initial idea was to start the nomination yesterday. But we had to postpone it to 900 GMT today, with the impression that OnlyTruth would have been unbanned by then. I didn't know his ban would last this long, as I didn't see any serious infraction he committed. I hope he joins us soon.

I am also constraint personally for time and may not be able to initiate the process if I waited too long. Knowing our penchant for impatience, and the need to ensure many are involved, it is important to start the process early today, and let it run through the weekend. I hope my explanation is understood, and like I said, I hope OnlyTruth will understand when he joins us.
I agree with you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^^

I think PointB would give a current update ( will update us again ) on the state of things before we start voting.

We are still nominating. Voting has not commenced, and may not likely commence until next week.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
9ja_I_hail: cha cha umu igbo kwenu, cha cha igbo kwe zuenu.

Just reporting to duty and i maintain my post as a member of electoral team.

Just as i stated last night, i am not ready to contest the Ezeship, probably will do in future when i am convinced withing myself. Meanwhile i wish to thank those of you who already nominated me and some who sent PM,you guys are wonderful i am assuring you all my zeal and willingness to work hand in hand with other members to move this organization forward.

Thank you all for your faith in me.

Welcome my brother.

Glad to have you still as member of the electoral committee.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
PointB:

Odunnu did say that Onlytruth will be released before noon Nigerian time, it's almost 6:36am here so I guess he should have been released already, nonetheless, it's cool... Personally, I'm solidly behind you people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

‘this Is Not Kwara’ – Tinubu Kicks Against ‘O To Ge’ In Lagos / Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) / Akpabio Wins Senate President Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.