Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53564 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
manny4life:

Odunnu did say that Onlytruth will be released before noon Nigerian time, it's almost 6:36am here so I guess he should have been released already, nonetheless, it's cool... Personally, I'm solidly behind you people.

Thanks for the support.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
If Onlytruth's is to stand again, then my nomination goes to him.

Can't wait to have you back brother,
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
manny4life: If Onlytruth's is to stand again, then my nomination goes to him.

Can't wait to have you back brother,

He is not barred from contesting by any of our rules.

Will update later.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by FreeGlobe(f): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
eggheaders:

why please state the reason for voiding my vote.
You want us to state the reason why you are stuuuupid? cheesy olodo

Btw pointb has my nomination of Alex been entered?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
PointB:

He is not barred from contesting by any of our rules.

Will update later.

Well then, it stands...

Since I have nothing doing today @ work, I will be monitoring this thread for losers and intruders who want to distract our process. I know you guys have this under control, but if you guys need help with anything, I'll be more than glad to assist.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by tomakint: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
FreeGlobe:
null and void. Go and vote for Tinubu.
WORD cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
eggheaders:

why please state the reason for voiding my vote.

Because you are not igbo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by tomakint: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

My dear brother Eze Ndigbo NL position is meant for only igbo men while Eze nwanyi is for ladies, right now we still have our Eze nwanyi who was elected by votes of umu igbo hence the office is not vacant for now.The election we are conducting here is for Eze NL, that means only male candidates will be recognized.
How many times have I warned you to stop replying that 'Sokoto Ghudali' you'll only end up being like him! Anyway I am really enjoying this thread with great pleasure, you guys are really organised and treat issues with civility, that's good, how I wish I can vote cry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You want us to state the reason why you are stuuuupid? cheesy olodo

Btw pointb has my nomination of Alex been entered?
I hope you ain't trying to make Alex a bigot as i can see in your silly questions.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by eggheaders(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
tomakint:
WORD cool

are you so scared of quoting me again.hope you enjoy yesterday tongue whipping.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

so non igbos are not allowed to vote? maka gini zi? obughi otu a ka anyi siri me afo gara aga. why the change?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by FreeGlobe(f): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
berem: I hope you ain't trying to make Alex a bigot as i can see in your silly questions.

you call me a bigot? If am a bigot then everybody on nairaland is. Check my signature. Segun is right after all.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by TableLeg(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
SMH!
Ya'all take some things too serious tho!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
PointB,It is my humble suggestion that we appoint one more capable hand to join the electoral team, reason because ujchief presences had been less for some time now and i doubt if he will show up before the election runs out, though we have AFAM in our midst but his job as a Mod might take most of his attention.

If the above suggestion stands, i suggest manny4life will be a good option.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 1manssquard(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
1man's squad. D okija shrine home boy is here 4 d post wit sm envelop attached to it pls
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alexchiny: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
I Nominate Slimghost! I have been following his posts and dude sounds like he understands what Pro-Igbo is all about.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
tomakint:
How many times have I warned you to stop replying that 'Sokoto Ghudali' you'll only end up being like him! Anyway I am really enjoying this thread with great pleasure, you guys are really organised and treat issues with civility, that's good, how I wish I can vote cry

Nwanne you can air your view,corrections without abuse? I miss took him for someone else who has similar username, but when i realized he wasn't whom i thought he is then here is my reply to him.

9ja_I_hail:

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by tomakint: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
eggheaders:

are you so scared of quoting me again.hope you enjoy yesterday tongue whipping.
ok airhead (the attention-seeker) cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
berem: so non igbos are not allowed to vote? maka gini zi? obughi otu a ka anyi siri me afo gara aga. why the change?

Berem my sis, stop quoting me when you know where the constitution is, check it out and find the answer there.

Please let us maintain sanity on this thread.

Keep your votes coming people.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Clirm: Pls can someone link me to where Yorubas are practicing this type of sh!t in nairaland ? Or any other tribe in naija ? Una too dey ridicul umaself. Unu megburu onwe unu na nzuzu

It would do you good to back off this thread if you have nothing better to say. Should we base our live and culture on yourobsa and hausas? You are the mumu of the highest order. Follow follow like you

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by eggheaders(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
tomakint:

you asking for the remaining whopping you were subjected to last night shey.and the last part of my signature was added to it.because of dumbbells like you.gerrit.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Berem my sis, stop quoting me when you know where the constitution is, check it out and find the answer there.

Please let us maintain sanity on this thread.

Keep your votes coming people.
So how would you know who is igbo or not? except he or she speaks igbo right?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nnuku Mmuo bu ichie Okija Juju abiala..

Ndi umunna anam ekene kwa..

#Picks a kolanut from the tray and sits back to enjoy the show..

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by tomakint: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
eggheaders:

you asking for the remaining whopping you were subjected to last night shey.and the last part of my signature was added to it.because of dumbbells like you.gerrit.
baby wannabee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this guy is a kid confirm! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
The Gods have favoured their son!

Mmuo Alusi okija...

Anyi a biala!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
berem: So how would you know who is igbo or not? except he or she speaks igbo right?

My friend weren't you here during the reform? Please let this be the last you can quote me over this very issue, other issues? yes you can quote me.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by okoraforaboy: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
i nominate my able self!!i can do the job nke oma.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by tomakint: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
wao you guys are now before the whole world (front page)! Try to shape up and let's start the voting! How I wish I can vote as a non-Igbo! cry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by BlackPeni5: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
PLEASE I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS...I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO MY IBO BROTHERS.

1. IBO PEOPLE HAVE CHIEFS EVERYWHERE ON THE PLANET, EVEN ON CYBER SPACE...WHAT'S THE RELEVANCE OF ALL THESE TITLES.

2. ARE THE CHIEFS IN FOREIGN LANDS REGARDED WITH THE SAME RESPECT LOCALLY.

3. FINALLY, WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME A CHIEF IN IBO LAND.

#JAMB QUESTION
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
Okija_juju: Nnuku Mmuo bu ichie Okija Juju abiala..

Ndi umunna anam ekene kwa..

#Picks a kolanut from the tray and sits back to enjoy the show..

Dede, okwa emeka no na shade?
E nyekwara ya envelope ka o dowerem?

I humbly nominate okija_juju... Obu ya ka anyi g'eso!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by eggheaders(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
tomakint:
baby wannabee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this guy is a kid confirm! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'diota you are shit and you still smell of it.whatever you dumbhead say is irrelevant.like being a baby better than you having I.q lower than that of a foetus. deal with that succker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Mompha's Reaction To Bawa, EFCC Chairman's Sack / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet / ‘this Is Not Kwara’ – Tinubu Kicks Against ‘O To Ge’ In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.